Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu (37441 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Wainey: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are too insecure and petty. You got upset because I cited history. It tells more of your degenerated state. Northwest is too attached to Niger Republic than Southern Nigeria
See this one.
Did Buhari support Ngozi Iweala or not?

Maybe Ipob piglets will fight for Niger grin
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Bluebox: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are a clown 🤡
Wainey:
Niger does not have what it takes to stand ECOWAS.
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Cantonese: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
So you think Nigerian soldiers will support Niger and fight their own country?

Lolz,

And you do not know that the Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris are the dominant tribes in Niger? You do not know that the ones in Nigeria are their relations? Do you not know that saboteurs will abound?

Make una dey deceive una selves and BAT dey go.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Cantonese: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
“ Politically, economically, socially, we are still in a quagmire. Then you want to add the fourth one: Warfare”.

That said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
because if things get out of hands with different coup, they will run to Nigeria, so yes I am concerned.

That's not what I asked you.

Are the people of Niger complaining?

Why do you think u or anyone should tell nigeriens the type of government that should suit them?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Seankhalifa: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Niger dey pray mk d war no start... 9ja go clear niger, mali bokina faso together.... forget all does talk
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by HALCYON44: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
First of all, I will say DEMOCRACY as being popularly known is not the best system of government and I can argue it anywhere in the world because this is system brought by the west to cajole alot of people into modern day slavery that is why America today is not transparent as you expected. Infact their is another system of government inside democracy to ensure that the so called democracy can survive and that is what left alot of people dumpfunded. You talk about democracy and you didn't respect the rule of law so where is the democracy? Besides it's only a government of the majority so it doesn't care about the minority which in many situations can translate to millions of people just like what happened in our just concluded general election. Can we leave Niger people alone to find a system of government that suit them at least they are a sovereign nation. They are currently going through a doom period which we all know that they will definitely get out of it. President TINUBU needs to caution on this issue.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by BrokenTV: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jones4190:
rule number 10 " do not take advice from the camp of your enemy" bode George is an enemy
When a kids talk, you don't need a 7th sense to decode it.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nathyx(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
These days everyone is fighting for interests President Bola use ya head! No go buy matter weh no be your own! War costs money obviously and Nigeria is broke cool
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Let those inexperienced minors continue blaming the Igbos and the Obidients until they destroy what is left of Nigeria because of hate and bigotry.

Being antiwar and pro-diplomacy is now seen as unpatriotic. What a degenerated set of people with nothing other than bragging rights that changes nothing in their lives better than their so-called "losers".

CC: Helinues
BCC: HellAnus
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Peppysco: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

So with all the problems in Nigeria, are you saying Tinubu is so jobless that messing with brains is the only thing he can do with his time?

I'm sure you actually think you're engaging a teenager right?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
aybabz101:
One synonymous characteristics of all Nigerians is hypocrisy! its just too pathetically obvious.....just like corruption...a lot of them buy their way through to civil service and obtain their employments through crocked means but will continue to criticize as if they are not partakers of the rot!... a lot of them have numerous birth certificates but will be here criticizing Tinubu....SMH..

To the subject matter.....

One of the benefit of democracy is the ability to change government..... Though Buhari was a pathetic leader, at least we knew that at the end of 8 years maximum, another person will come in!... that is the beauty!.... Now imagine a military rule of Buhari!....

The truth is Nigeria is a giant in west Africa and we need to keep things in check in this region if you dont want wahala....the Bokoharam issue is a case study... just imagine that Chad and Niger are sympathetic to the cause of these terrorists, Nigeria will be over ran by now! same with Cameroon!...

These people are our neighbors and enemies of Nigeria must not be in power particularly not a domineering military Junta!

I don't know how they will do it...I also don't want war coz war is expensive and costs human lives but power needs to return to the people!

Go and join a party and solicit for change if you are so desperate for change!
sometimes joining a party can be useless because when you have someone like yakubu as the chief inec chief,he will give the election to the highest bidder
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Flame333: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
Also I don't want this war on Niger, they are trying to find a govt that will suit them, but I seriously don't want them to think a military dictator is better than a democratic govt.

I think they have to look for a voice in Democracy than settling for military rule

Putin said it will take just 100 days, now, it's over 500 days..

Only animals will stand with Tinubu on this decision..

He is putting Nigerians and especially northern Nigeria at risk because he doesn't want the coup to influence our soldiers due to his anti people policy..

Before you underestimate, think twice..

When the war settles if at all it occurred and Nigeriens suffered in it, terrorist and dead body go surplus

This is actually one coup I witnessed where the people are happy with the juntas..

If we had something like this during Buhari tenure, this country for nor worst like this
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
He lives in Niger jow ?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by ugbanante: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please did the president, at any fora, state categorically that he wants to engage in war with Niger?
Or it's his body language we are deducing the war stuff from?
Anyways, if the answer is any please kindly check my signature for further questions
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Peppysco:

I'm sure you actually think you're engaging a teenager right?

Are you a teenager?
Peppysco:

As for the proposed war, don't worry, JAGABAN is only messing with your brain.

with all the problems in Nigeria, are you saying Tinubu is so jobless that messing with brains is the only thing he can do with his time?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Blaze14k: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jones4190:
rule number 10 " do not take advice from the camp of your enemy" bode George is an enemy

Enemy of who precisely? So u think war is a better option?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jones4190:
What makes bode George an enemy? Is he not a Nigerian and has a right to air his view? He said he is talking from an ex generals paspetive and you call him an enemy? You and your likes are the real enemy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jones4190:

I could have sworn some years back that the average Nigerian is intelligent.

Boy was I wrong.

This Tinubu of a man has really made the cockroaches of this nation come out from their cracks. Just look at this rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Ayed44: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:
So Nigerian soldiers will automatically start fighting Nigeria?

You think the military plays emotions?
Military follows command and not emotions
I know many young men who left their families behind in Niger and came to hustle in Nigeria and some of them got enrolled in the Nigerian army. Would u tell them to go and bomb their blood brothers and sisters in Niger?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Let those who want to live prepare for war.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by AskNgige2: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Let those inexperienced minors continue blaming the Igbos and the Obidients until they destroy what is left of Nigeria because of hate and bigotry.

Being antiwar and pro-diplomacy is now seen as unpatriotic. What a degenerated set of people with nothing other than bragging rights that changes nothing in their lives better than their so-called "losers".

Nobody even knows where Tinibu came from..

Why must strangers always come here to rule is self?

Tinibu is not a Nigerian and not a human being..

But where ever he come from satanically.. God pass am
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
aybabz101:
One synonymous characteristics of all Nigerians is hypocrisy! its just too pathetically obvious.....just like corruption...a lot of them buy their way through to civil service and obtain their employments through crocked means but will continue to criticize as if they are not partakers of the rot!... a lot of them have numerous birth certificates but will be here criticizing Tinubu....SMH..

To the subject matter.....

One of the benefit of democracy is the ability to change government..... Though Buhari was a pathetic leader, at least we knew that at the end of 8 years maximum, another person will come in!... that is the beauty!.... Now imagine a military rule of Buhari!....

The truth is Nigeria is a giant in west Africa and we need to keep things in check in this region if you dont want wahala....the Bokoharam issue is a case study... just imagine that Chad and Niger are sympathetic to the cause of these terrorists, Nigeria will be over ran by now! same with Cameroon!...

These people are our neighbors and enemies of Nigeria must not be in power particularly not a domineering military Junta!

I don't know how they will do it...I also don't want war coz war is expensive and costs human lives but power needs to return to the people!

Go and join a party and solicit for change if you are so desperate for change!

How is Nigeria a giant in west Africa?

If you say "nigeria need to keep things in check in this region", how has nigeria kept bad governance and poverty in check in the region?

How are Niger nigerias enemies?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Stevosty: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Niger is a small country, but when their foreign backers surface, you will understand nothing is fair in war, we already have a country sitting of on a keg of gun powder, the president should not carelessly ignite it.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

Lolz,
In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead.

I hope this helps you understand a few things
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by tishbite42: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

Lolz,
Dey play
What that guy said is 100 percent correct
I was born and bred in Kano. I remember an AFCON qualifier between Nigeria and Niger Republic. Can you believe the Hausa guys in the soccer center were all supporting Niger Republic?! It happened in my presence.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Demolakay: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

With d vested interest nd battle of wits btw China , Russia,nd d west, it will be extremely difficult for Nigeria in Niger militarily.

Shld Wagner get involved ,nd countries supporting d coup, Niger will jst bcom anoda Ukraine.

Av u tot abt dat?
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Sheuns(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

Isn't it better we let the people of Niger taste the military rule and they decide which they prefer between democracy and military regime? Nigeria is not the police or keeper of democracy in Africa. We can play like the west do by simply waiting and watching until the military rulers start making mistakes against its citizens then we go in. Sanction them, turn their people against them through sanctions and see if the people themselves won't stand up to the dictators now or later. We don't need gra gra to show we are powerful.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by Wainey: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
YouAreNobody:

In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead.

I hope this helps you understand a few things
So Nigerian soldiers will not take orders from the president but will play emotional games?
And who told you they are fighting Nigeriens?
They are fighting the Junta coupists and not Nigeriens as a whole, and every military man knows that his family will suffer under a military dictator than a civilian president.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by aybabz101: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

How is Nigeria a giant in west Africa?

If you say "nigeria need to keep things in check in this region", how has nigeria kept bad governance and poverty in check in the region?

How are Niger nigerias enemies?

Nigeria has the largest economy in the continent with the highest number of people! Nigeria supplies about four different west african countries electricity and also assist in terms of finance......

How are Niger nigerias enemies? I never said Niger is an enemy of Nigeria. pls read my post again.
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by lanresord: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Let him create another problem for us may be this thing will not to religion war
Re: Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu by nomolos92: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wainey:

Tinubu is actually pained because of the aid Buhari offered them and the stupidity of building a railline to Niger, so he wants to finish them
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video / Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.