Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Remember Your First Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember Your First Love? (16855 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by ImoleNaija: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
She must be nursing her third child now while I am still single & grinding grin.

Currently with my second love & wife-to-be. I joined dating-hood so late.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by UnfairLife7(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
I don't have ex

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by lawrenzooo: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
Never had a first love but i'm 100% sure my first love is going be my hubby.
Every girl starting out in the relationship world always believe their first love is going to be their hubby until life happens.

All the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by blingxx(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mine was in 200l.. Fvcked her once, I messed up and we broke up, we started talking early this year.. Looking forward to fvcking her again cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by ImoleNaija: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Can you remember the first person you submitted your body to. Love is for matured minds. Back to your question...i remember having sex with an older woman during my teenage years. Such a great memory.

Great memory?

The female gender (in your shoes) would call it rape.

Men would always be men sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Rikidony(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yap few years back, about 8 years ago, we met while on holiday in the village, Omo I like that girl badly she was young too, nearly gave her a the money plus my transport grin grin

Unfortunately she relocated to Imo state, while I went back to Cali, we only see online now on Facebook, well since then I haven't had any chance to love any girl like that anymore, now after two weeks I don loose feelings, but one day I will reconnect back with the love of my life, seems she still misses me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by fotadmowmend(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jesus....
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by saintnegroid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Modsarefools:
We have a serious issue on ground and you're busy talking about love? This is why Nigeria is never considered a serious country when it come to important resolutions
serious people are in the grave young man. We live long because we don't allow things bother us... They die quick because they allow things bother them. Every country has its own sickness... Nigeria is not exempted. Las las na God dey always see us through

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by sam121(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Do I even have a first Love...?

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Modsarefools(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
saintnegroid:
serious people are in the grave young man. We live long because we don't allow things bother us... They die quick because they allow things bother them. Every country has its own sickness... Nigeria is not exempted. Las las na God dey always see us through
Na them..

Cowards from the south-wastes

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by spiritedtete: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Never had one...
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Borgboiz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yes Bolatito omosalewa

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Streett: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Deola’s hairy cunt gripped, squeezed my nuts empty gulpin all available creams while her huge bulky melons repeatedly slapped my face to reality from above as she rode us to orgasm ..

Eventually all the sneaky fvck matta turn belle....
We was Young, dumb, High on Estrogen & testosterone constantly Fvckn like wild rabbits in endless heat…

All Ended wickedly !

🚶🏽‍♂️…I prefer ‘em older now!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by virginprincess(f): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
lawrenzooo:

Every girl starting out in the relationship world always believe their first love is going to be their hubby until life happens.

All the best.
For me to have stayed for long without a man,i'm very sure the guy i will give my heart to will surely end up my husband.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by eezor: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
Never had a first love but i'm 100% sure my first love is going be my hubby.
I am here for u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by MarianaTrench: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
OboOlora:
Yes, God go punish U Ifeanyi for where u de.
The oloshi deceive me, fvck me osho free for back of suya spot for Unilag come run.
I happy day I use my t0t0 swear for am and e nor better for am since😁

grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Olajohn0808: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Here to read lies

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Davytech(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Am the only Alien on earth that hasn't been in a relationship and am 24. Na just me and my self contain phone grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by jeromestarks: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
CuriousStudent:
we never dated. He just used to buy things for me. I was 11. Will not consider it romantic or deep feelings. I just wanted to see his face everyday,likewise him. He was Just someone that cared so much for me , groomed me, protected me , catered for me and fed me everyday

They took him away from me. A clique of girls spread rumours about me. He pulled away. I think I almost drank dettol. Someone that is your hero,savior,provider,your everything just pulling away like that without hearing your side of the story. We reconciled years later and he comes to visit my family. He is abroad,we are not on the same level,he don pass me by far .

As for the girls,if only they knew what they took from me. God will judge.

As for the question,of how many people I dated,I will consider myself perpetually single. At least as far as a committed relationship is defined
Really, I am touched.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Validated: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Make I book space here & see who this cap go fit...
Yu no see TotoGane up ni?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Dmacqh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
She's still the trophy. She's the yardstick for bad and good

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by SuperOnyi: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
OboOlora:
Yes, God go punish U Ifeanyi for where u de.
The oloshi deceive me, fvck me osho free for back of suya spot for Unilag come run.
I happy day I use my t0t0 swear for am and e nor better for am since😁

shocked

Wtf is this? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Xammie001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,oga stop joking,besides money can't buy my love.
BUT CRYING IN A 350 MILLION APARTMENT IS BETTER THAN CRYING IN FACE ME I FACE YOU FOR SAME OFFENCE

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Xammie001(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
AskNgige2:

U are obsessed o..

E be like na them dump a hell outta you
UNA NO SABI CRUISE BA

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by AllLovingGod: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yes, Christ. We're still together till eternity.
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?
And how many girls or guys have you dated since then?

Mine: my first love was a girl called Rachel. We met in jss3.
Quite, calm and very observant young girl.

We broke up after junior waec. No mobile phone then so we couldn't reach each other when her family relocated to the West or so.

Since then , I have dated 58 women.

Over to you.
Can you remember your first love?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by AfonjaConehead: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Mine was a nairalander and I dumped him 😂😂😂😂😂.
See this Igbo special adviser man with bia bia grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?
And how many girls or guys have you dated since then?

Mine: my first love was a girl called Rachel. We met in jss3.
Quite, calm and very observant young girl.

We broke up after junior waec. No mobile phone then so we couldn't reach each other when her family relocated to the West or so.

Since then , I have dated 58 women.

Over to you.
Can you remember your first love?

Oya, come collect ₦2k as reward for dis ya great achievement.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by chatinent: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Water leaf soup with cow leg, and a sprinkle of red oil after it's cooked.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Oh yes... He died from the injuries sustained in an accident in January 2022.

I hope you are resting, Freezle. You will always have a special place in my heart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by SuperOnyi: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Davytech:
Am the only Alien on earth that hasn't been in a relationship and am 24. Na just me and my self contain phone grin cheesy

shocked

You're not alone,I don't think I've been in a serious relationship because I never ask girls out. I just let them keep showing me love and care, I once tried to copy others but I didn't get a direct answer.

After I reseted to my default state, she became a simp but she still got a place in my heart. We've known each other since we were kids, she's the first girl I allowed to kiss me (we were 16/17) and she doesn't know that.

Jeezzzz, crazy thoughts on my mind right now... Who would believe a handsome quiet bad boy like me was a virgin? It's a secret I still hide till date grin ...

I also remember Ebube (her aunt often maltreated her). When she left that state, I was sad... She was my first female friend, the rest just wanted to teach me "bad things".

But I still cringed because it felt as though those Korean and telemundo movies were actually the cause of my reaction but I think I really was sad she had to leave but the maltreatment was just plain evil.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
My was in primary 6, with a gal called Amarachi, my neighbour, she was in js2. I was rubbin my dick on her bush grin i didn't know wat i was doin. Dunno if it counts but it felt like it smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by tachia406: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Becky
Way back in SS3.
Knacking Nov.3.03
Break 💔 up 2005
The list take style long sha. But e no reach 50

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? / Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.