Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Can You Remember Your First Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember Your First Love? (16833 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Weathered: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
saysoo:
Betty Wright in her song" think back to your very first time, I know some of you will think back alot further than others. For some it was very good,for others not so good"
nice taste
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Realestatevixen: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
oneman2k7:
My first love will favor me and my family.

Wonders shall never end on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by lawrenzooo: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
She's late now(God bless her memory) she really loved me but we never dated. That was back in SS1, I told her I loved her not knowing my friend asked her out already.

Days later my friend told me he asked her out and she hasn't given him an answer, when I asked why she hasn't given my friend an answer she said "I thought you said you love me?". I responded that I was joking (That I was the greatest lie I ever told), They would eventually go on to date after several pushing from me.

She would later tell me she was heart broken when I told her I was joking.Till date my friend never knew what happened behind the scene.

We remained so close until her death that even my mum thought we were dating.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by lawrenzooo: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
For me to have stayed for long without a man,i'm very sure the guy i will give my heart to will surely end up my husband.
God grant your wish.
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by donem: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
oneman2k7:
cheesy Amen lolz
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Nettybrown(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sincerely speaking, anyone who doesn't believe in love, don't deserve to knack at all. But Na dem knack pass! Irony of life sad sad grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by ImoleNaija: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ishilove:
Oh yes... He died from the injuries sustained in an accident in January 2022.

I hope you are resting, Freezle. You will always have a special place in my heart.

May his soul find eternal rest.

Accept my heartfelt sympathies.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by swiych(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
I still dey imagine how this statement take correct, because primary school teachers are very smart when dealing with children, it's like your teacher doesn't know your handwriting and/or the said girl cancel or tore your name from your book
VinnyBaba:

Yeah, of course.

In Primary 4.πŸ˜•

Anytime she did NOT do her Homework, She will Take mine to Submit.

Then once the Teacher comes, I will Receive the Flogging, she supposed to Have! embarassed 🀦

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by jeromestarks: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Oya, come collect ₦2k as reward for dis ya great achievement.
Make I drop my account number?
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by dkidd: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?
And how many girls or guys have you dated since then?

Mine: my first love was a girl called Rachel. We met in jss3.
Quite, calm and very observant young girl.

We broke up after junior waec. No mobile phone then so we couldn't reach each other when her family relocated to the West or so.

Since then , I have dated 58 women.

Over to you.
Can you remember your first love?

How do u keep count of the number of women u have dated all ur life? And u didn't mention flings and one nighters which is unfair owing to the fact u had something going on at the very short moment in time

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by JDJDjD: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?

We broke up after junior waec. No mobile phone then so we couldn't reach each other when her family relocated to the West or so.

Over to you.

please ask for my first sex mate

nothing like love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by wonderr(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?

Over to you.

am not sure I can remember her, but one thing I can remember is she is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me she has 2 beautiful daughters for me and we all living happily grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Felaincarnated: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Number 59
jeromestarks:

Babe, I am kinda serious right now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by lawrenzooo: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
CuriousStudent:

As for the girls,if only they knew what they took from me. God will judge.
This statement is quite deep.
I pray you heal and heal completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by joelsky: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Obviously, Maryam Muhammad Kabir (may her soul rest in peace - she died December last year).

I can still remember how the incident happened. I was very shy (I bet nobody can ever be as shy as I was then) and could never approach any lady. I think I was the only one among my peers that wasn't with a girlfriend.

On that day, 16th October 2007, I was in company of my friends when she came along. I whispered to one of them (my friends), 'this girl is beautiful' and that was all. They carried this matter for head and went to bring her to meet me where I was (The shyness was so great I ran 200 metres away from them to avoid the inevitable embarrassment).

When I saw her I was lost and confused. I couldn't utter a word, she literally toasted me grin. I still don't understand why she decided to be friends with me. There was a gulf in class (she is from a wealthy family though a northern lady).

Even though I loved her, I knew nothing serious could happen due to the gulf in class and religious differences. But I seriously needed that eye-opening relationship. Didn't regret knowing her.

Maryam, may your soul rest in peace. kiss

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Davicl: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Can't remember her name, but she is very beautiful , she ask me out, don't even know what love was then and always want me around when no one was around of which I found very odd, 😊 married now with kids....... I'll say I have been loved by the best

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by jeromestarks: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
wonderr:
am not sure I can remember her, but one thing I can remember is she is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me she has 2 beautiful daughters for me and we all living happily grin grin
A woman has kids for you and you can't remember her?
Are you normal at all?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by LeeSmart: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Mine was a nairalander and I dumped him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
You don try, make u self rest small

5 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:

May his soul find eternal rest.

Accept my heartfelt sympathies.
Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

You don try, make u self rest small
Na you b next to make my list 990

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by SSpeter(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
swiych:
I still dey imagine how this statement take correct, because primary school teachers are very smart when dealing with children, it's like your teacher doesn't know your handwriting and/or the said girl cancel or tore your name from your book
Did you attend public primary school? If you did, you won't ask such a naive question

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by wonderr(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

A woman has kids for you and you can't remember her?
Are you normal at all?
so you didn't see the Emojis to know that I was bluffing about the part I said I can't remember her am just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by ovanda(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amarachi, a beautiful girl i fell in love with in 2006. I am married with a child but i still love that girl till this day.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by kaywhy09(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
Never had a first love but i'm 100% sure my first love is going be my hubby.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by LeeSmart: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Na you b next to make my list 990

You fit delete dis ur post make my wife no see am?
Na beg i beg you...lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Jamodeen95(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Miravik900:
I raped her when the love was too strong and I don’t regret it cuz she wasn’t giving me attention

Have dated 15 girls since then

Very pathetic πŸ˜’...get ready coz ur daughter's case would be worse

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
oneman2k7:
What do we have here..

Classical weyrey
Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by VinnyBaba: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
joelsky:
Obviously, Maryam Muhammad Kabir (may her soul rest in peace - she died December last year).

I can still remember how the incident happened. I was very shy (I bet nobody can ever be as shy as I was then) and could never approach any lady. I think I was the only one among my peers that wasn't with a girlfriend.

On that day, 16th October 2007, I was in company of my friends when she came along. I whispered to one of them (my friends), 'this girl is beautiful' and that was all. They carried this matter for head and went to bring her to meet me where I was (The shyness was so great I ran 200 metres away from them to avoid the inevitable embarrassment).

When I saw her I was lost and confused. I couldn't utter a word, she literally toasted me grin. I still don't understand why she decided to be friends with me. There was a gulf in class (she is from a wealthy family though a northern lady).

Even though I loved her, I knew nothing serious could happen due to the gulf in class and religious differences. But I seriously needed that eye-opening relationship. Didn't regret knowing her.

Maryam, may your soul rest in peace. kiss

Wow, Quite Touching. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by BlackyOne: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
virginprincess:
Never had a first love but i'm 100% sure my first love is going be my hubby.

DM your CV?

Your story can be "we met on Nairaland", you can be a source of inspiration to Omo wobe's of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
58? Seriously
Well me and love don't get along. I have dated like 3 gals in my life... All short term....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
I pay homage to the past and drop flowers for the first girl had while growing up, it made me, shake me and nearly made me not see ladies as divas any longer.

I keep feelings at face value now, no need trying to entertain emotions, butterflies or all that again.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Remember Your First Love? by Timiskid: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
...why did you breakup?

Over to you.

H
U try I hope u are not a womanizer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.