Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time (23038 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
donbachi:
So she'll cheat on you and ask you to apologize

Of course. He should look at himself well, if he satisfies all her needs, she won't cheat. So he should ask her what he did wrong, how to be a better man, and apologize for making her cheat. Female logic.

grin

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Sojiver(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Just apologize for peace to reign.

Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!
....small body but big talk for mouth
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?🤔

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided

Regardless if she is pretty or not, association with her only involves him carrying her financial weight. So isn't the man also equally as important?

A blind, sick, old, gay man can feel the impact of cash, but not the impact of beauty. Has Beauty ever bought you drugs before when you are sick, or paid for your school fees? Beauty or money, which one does fade with time?

No matter how a babe fine rich, she needs attention, maybe she will be entitled, she needs money, and even more precisely, she needs his money.

Men should learn to see beauty for what it is, it is not all that. You as a man are equally as important in a woman's life, just as she is to you.

Especially since we live in a time where the barrier to being called a classy chick has been democratized. Pick an almajiri girl, wear her make-up, wig, kom kom shoe, eyelashes, sexy clothes, and boom, she is a fine girl grin

But you as a man? nice haircut or fine clothes doesn't make you a high-value man, she will still observe your financial muscle to determine if you can lift her weight very well.

Now tell me, why is being gay not a blessing in disguise? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Macgyver1: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:
I'll just go straight to it.

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Am I wrong to want to apologize ONLY when I'm at fault?

Simpleton
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Arewa247(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?
how are u sure she is not the one
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by lascos912(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shior!!!
always vomit rubbish

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Savagethe21st(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
pansophist:

Regardless if she is pretty or not, association with her only involves him carrying her financial weight. So isn't the man also equally as important?

A blind, sick, old, gay man can feel the impact of cash, but not the impact of beauty. Has Beauty ever bought you drugs before when you are sick, or paid for your school fees? Cash or money, which one does fade with time?

Men should learn to see beauty for what it is, it is not all that. You as a man are equally as important in a woman's life, just as she is to you.

Especially since we live in a time where the barrier to being called a classy chick has been democratized. Pick an almajiri girl, wear her make-up, wig, kom kom shoe, eyelashes, sexy clothes, and boom, she is a fine girl grin

But you as a man? nice haircut or fine clothes doesn't make you a high-value man, she will still observe your financial muscle to determine if you are good enough for her. If you can lift weight very well.

Now tell me, why is being gay not a blessing in disguise? grin
I love they way Pansophist drops a very important message and ends it with a joke
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Olumaeme: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Apologize now and continue to apologize forever.

Kpele
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MisterBanny(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

Your Evil agenda against men is really Appalling. I'm sure you'll find it extremely hard to find a husband if you continue this way.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by gratefulheart(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
1. Girlfriend for 2 years and you're yet to marry her?

2. If you can apologize even when you're right, you can't have a happy home. To always be happy at home apologize always. Everything about them is "feelings". You have to drop you believe whenever you're dealing with them.

I you want to be happy make sure they're happy. That's gender is a case study even with God...

Deenillah:

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Harrykn: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.
Coming from a trained and experienced woman. Didn’t expect this from a woman. Kudos to you for your contribution…

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by rightopdeep(m): 1:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!
. And some Men would still reply this person's Comments...You people should know that this person is always on here to drop Comments that get you annoyed and quickly give attention...Make Una always watch out and ignore ooo
Stop given Attention to this one ooo.Always Using you to catch Cruise

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Ilekokonit: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2023
She wants me to apologize all the time even when she is wrong

That's the definition of slavery.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Tzar(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2023
You are being manipulated!
She keeps testing how much of a SIMP you are. Don’t disappoint your ancestors and demonstrate your masculinity and stop being such as sissy!
NEVER apologize if you know you are right. You also don’t need to apologize everytime you are wrong either. Ensure your apology is valued because it is scarce. You keep stroking her ego by apologizing all the time … she should be stroking your ego instead. She is not the man in the relationship, YOU ARE, so MAN UP!

Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by peedeeasobie(m): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

There is no way to sugarcoat this.

You are in a toxic relationship.

You are dating a deeply insecure person. You will find out the consequences later
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Gerrard59(m): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2023
Sometimes, when I see posts like this and others, I smile. It can never be me. Not just possible. I hate being accused wrongly, and worst of it, apologise for what I did not do.

But for imagination's sake; I will ask, if I don't apologise, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by SaLongs1(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize
I have been on both sides of the spectrum when it comes to our nannies so you are half right.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Coolgent(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

Op is seeking for advice, no need to insult him abeg.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by GorillaApp(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2023
SIMPly
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Azor1(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2023
How you ladies run mouth like tap
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by NewLife87: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Angrygoat:
Read your books n graj.... foolish idio t

Your name really fit you.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by obynokoko: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2023
For your sanity and peace sack the girl and get a better one.the girl is selfish.do not be a simp
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Merry100: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

If such scenerio plays out, do you tell her before hand that if her behavior continues you might be forced to break up or do you just watch her and if she continues her behavior you break up and explain after?
I feel informing her may make her more serious about changing her behaviour and it may also cause deterioration if she views it as a threat
If you find any habits in your girlfriend bothersome, discuss them with her and help her understand your perspective. Don't threaten her with a breakup, it will most likely upset her. If she demonstrates willingness to change and improve, give her some time before considering the possibility of ending the relationship. To support her efforts, consistently address the habit when it resurfaces. If she shows unwillingness to change after you have expressed your concern and continuously refuses to address the issue, and if this habit is intolerable and conflicts with your core values, then you can breakup with her.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Merry100:

If you find any habits in your girlfriend bothersome, discuss them with her and help her understand your perspective. Don't threaten her with a breakup, it will most likely upset her. To support her efforts, consistently address the habit when it resurfaces. If she shows unwillingness to change and continuously refuses to address the issue, and if this habit is intolerable and conflicts with your core values, then you can breakup with her.
thanks for this bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / How Can I Get This Cute Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.