Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time (23006 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by PNomsule: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?🤔

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided
Adekunle comes to mind hehehe 🤪
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by BornToSucced(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
She is manipulating you……Stop it immediately!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Tinkerbell420: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
She is a control freak. Run o

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Xkale1996(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:
I'll just go straight to it.

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Am I wrong to want to apologize ONLY when I'm at fault?
chaiii don't be a Simp guy
If she Bleep up
Treat her Bleep up
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by bentenny(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
She nor rate u at all and you made her entitled by your actions towards her!
Start prepping for an exit!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MICVOCT(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

No time for write up, times up.
Have another **** ASAP.
✌️
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MICVOCT(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
bentenny:
She nor rate u at all and you made her entitled by your actions towards her!
Start prepping for an exit!

Verdict has been given.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by President2001(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
That's childish
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MICVOCT(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.

With this type of orientation, it would be very hard to have a side chick.
High level of intelligent!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Emma1Oj(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you think this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?
I was ban the last time for toasting my fellow nairaland without warning. I guess nairaland VAR wasn't working den..

Calm down today na Sunday.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by kingsceemark(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Just apologize for peace to reign.

Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by lomprico(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

You are dating a Narcissist

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by skedy1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.
Simple!
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Napata77: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
lomprico:

You are dating a Narcissist

Nigeria is full of millions of narcissists. They can be our siblings, parents, friends, co-workers.

A really easy sign that you are dealing with a narcissist is if they say something to mock you, and when you call them out on it, they’ll claim they were only joking, and make YOU the villain for lacking a sense of humour.

At least 95% of narcissists do this.

Their aim is to attack your self esteem and confidence.

If you are the target of a narcissist, there’s only one real solution - no contact.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by blahc007: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?🤔

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided
Ahhhhhh🤣🤣🤣....you don catch de mumu finally

Oga op come and answer this simple question
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by blahc007: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

If ah tell u weti deh my mind now, you will say I'm too harsh...mek I chill sha

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Omalicious1: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong
and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

MY QUESTION IS

No, you're not. Stand your ground. She is trying to guilt-trip you. Once u fall for it, she begins to see you as a weak man

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by achimendy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Everyone sane human being should admit his or her fault whenever they go wrong and apologise. That's one of the signs of maturity and responsibility. But avoid those who feel too big to apologise cos they'll psychologically torment you and make you do their bidding even if they're wrong.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by achimendy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
donbachi:
So she'll cheat on you and ask you to apologize

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Altrarecords(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
This guy has talked about this issue severally

Watch his videos

https://instagram.com/justanigerianman?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by achimendy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?

Don't take that broke bit****ch serious.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Chemlite: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6
Shior!!!
I have seen mad people, but this is different level entirely. ....
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Altrarecords(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
guywitzerogal:
We are in this together bro…. Make I just the read comment

https://instagram.com/justanigerianman?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Lastmankc(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do she have yansh?
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Nicoddemus(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

Sharrap there
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by yinkeys(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
You see, women are emotional beings and relationships deeply relies on emotion. For context purpose, a girl of 15 years of age will most likely be able to emotionally manipulate a guy of 25years of age. This is because, while men devolope in size and strength, women develope in emotions. Hence the reason why a girl of 15 years can get married but a guy of 25 years of age will most likely not be interested in marriage.

The solution to your problem can be explained thus:
1) In any kind of human interaction, whether romantic or not, the person who invests more has more to loose and therefore he/she has the lower hand.
2) No matter who is involved, never apologise when you are not guilty.

Point number one is self explanatory. If two men invest 60k and 40k respectively, the man who invested 60k will most likely want the business to succeed at all cost even if it means doing some illegal things to ensure the success of the business.

On the other hand, the man who invests 40k may most likely not stress too much and will leave the tedious work for his colleague because he knows that his colleague will have to work extra hard to ensure the business bears fruit. This is the simple reason why majority share holders in any organization are made the CEO because they have invested more than others and therefore they are willing to grow the organization. If the organization grows, they benefit more, and if the organization makes a loss, they loose more.

Your girlfriend understands this concept and going by what you have written, you obviously invest more in that relationship and this is why your gf has the guts to demand an apology no matter who is wrong.

The day you will begin to enjoy that relationship is the day you stand up for yourself and call her bluff. If it means loosing her, then so be it. But NEVER apologise when you are not wrong. Behave like a man.

Shalom.
Your analysis is inaccurate
The reason why a male can’t marry at 15 is basically financial as men bear the upkeep burden
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Segzy19: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
If we look at it properly, that your babe na small girl. Na all these small immature girl dey behave like that.... Dem dey give all those annoying childish vibes

But then apologizing when you have done nothing wrong is also an art and skill that you need to learn o because you will need it when you marry. It is necessary at times just to maintain peace and placate a wife that is throwing tantrums. You know, just like you do to kids (oya sorry nau, Pelea Binu. I'm sorry etc)...

But for now, don't let any girl trouble you with that shit.....
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Chicastle: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

Are you the one on your profile ? We have deal
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by placeofallure(f): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
MICVOCT:

With this type of orientation, it would be very hard to have a side chick.
High level of intelligent!!!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by placeofallure(f): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
DonroxyII:
cheesy ... You are really cool until dem bite you grin

😄😁

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by omogeloye: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Correct. This dude is doing maintenance service for another guy.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by jubrilELsudan: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.