Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time (23020 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Bintasukai: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
I love his kind of women. Me that I can’t take anything serious. I go Dey wind you ni. Since I know your whole life depend on that apology. I go Dey wind you like say any moment now I fit apologize. Dey use that one Dey gbas gobs her head with sense. Na she go first tire, start Dey reason whether d relationship Dey worth am. After she reason finish, she go come humble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Blackpowers101: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:
I'll just go straight to it.

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Am I wrong to want to apologize ONLY when I'm at fault?
E be like say na igbo girl i dey see soo,
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by chukkystar(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
If She is the type that doesn't take Ur apology for granted then just apologize for peace to rain na so Woman dey. But if She sees it as Her right then that's a red flag that will Hunt that relationship permanently
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Entanglement: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

which caves are all thes NPC coming out from angry
Common sense would have govern your brain and make you realize you are living with a manipulating biitch undecided

The amount of weak men these days is so alarming that the nation need to declare state of emergency angry
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Bodexinvest: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Must you have a girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by concreteaffairs: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Just apologize for peace to reign.

Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!

See enhh! Very soon AI will take over. And we'll not need your gender again grin
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by yinkeys(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!
Bad advice
Don’t listen to a fellow she!
It’s a female tactic, females do it subconsciously
Don’t reward bad behaviour else you will keep doing that for the rest of your life
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by MightySparrow: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Apologize.

Do you know why lawyers wear wigs?
So like women, they can win arguments!
grin
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Mandesz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Some people are self centered, your girlfriend is a good example. If apologies from u all the time is willingly from u, no problems. In a situation yo girl always demand it from u uhmmnn. Problems dey o!
The girl is the one managing u, she's feeling superior. I mean is never faithful for a day except she's not seen another genuine admirer.
My point is this, if you're planning to marry such a girl be patient and watch out 4 her body languages b4 proposing. Don't be drunk with love
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize

This is so hilarious grin
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Juniorangel(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Never you apologize to a lady whether you are at fault or not... Never

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by OriginalCEO: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?

Maybe na she lols

Op u dnt need strangers to validate ur manly stance in ur relationship.

You’ve made her very powerful, now be a man and start taking back that power. And if she wants to end the relationship cos of that, good riddance.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by samwillyco1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bleep her hard, she will never misbehave again.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by AlphaHakimi: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
You see, women are emotional beings and relationships deeply relies on emotion. For context purpose, a girl of 15 years of age will most likely be able to emotionally manipulate a guy of 25years of age. This is because, while men devolope in size and strength, women develope in emotions. Hence the reason why a girl of 15 years can get married but a guy of 25 years of age will most likely not be interested in marriage.

The solution to your problem can be explained thus:
1) In any kind of human interaction, whether romantic or not, the person who invests more has more to loose and therefore he/she has the lower hand.
2) No matter who is involved, never apologise when you are not guilty.

Point number one is self explanatory. If two men invest 60k and 40k respectively, the man who invested 60k will most likely want the business to succeed at all cost even if it means doing some illegal things to ensure the success of the business.

On the other hand, the man who invests 40k may most likely not stress too much and will leave the tedious work for his colleague because he knows that his colleague will have to work extra hard to ensure the business bears fruit. This is the simple reason why majority share holders in any organization are made the CEO because they have invested more than others and therefore they are willing to grow the organization. If the organization grows, they benefit more, and if the organization makes a loss, they loose more.

Your girlfriend understands this concept and going by what you have written, you obviously invest more in that relationship and this is why your gf has the guts to demand an apology no matter who is wrong.

The day you will begin to enjoy that relationship is the day you stand up for yourself and call her bluff. If it means loosing her, then so be it. But NEVER apologise when you are not wrong. Behave like a man.

Shalom.

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Early stage of domineering...run o!
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Thomthom(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you think this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?
Am not sure that girl grew up with parents or love ones so rude and talks any how...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by PepeXKermit: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

For your gf to even get to this point of blatantly and boldly requesting you to apologize to her, you are a simp!
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Don't be a SIMP.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by drimzsmoke(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy brain is paining you!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by afatimehinyaho: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Don't because you're dating a girl and become vegetable.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Adebayofficial(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do you want an excellent Nigerian and Cambridge Mathematics tutor for your wonderful children in college?
If yes, here I am, with years of experience on the job. I charge a token of 5k per hour. Please send me an email if you are interested in my service.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by dododawa1: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
God will safe u

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by worksmart(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
OP you need to apologise for wasting my time clicking this empty thread angry
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by pegix(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!
who is this dumb ass bitch ffs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Basicend: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
I am sorry sir. . But the truth is that you have found a woman that does not really love you and would absolutely control your life as long as you are in with her.

Not the best for you, trust me.

Most of those ladies have things they rely on and that's why they behave like that. Find a God fearing woman when you want to marry o.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Germi9: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
I can’t believe I’m here
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by jojothaiv(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.
Thumbs up.

This is realistic unlike what some ladies up there are saying.

In the end, people kniw what they are doing.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Josephkabila12: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

mumuism
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by LastProphet: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
She knows you are a fool, and you are the type that probably pursued her to Jerusalem in order to befriend her so she can't imagine you not being grateful eternally for accepting to be with you. If you don't make her to calm down and begin to take responsibility for her stupidity then your issues just began.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by tctrills: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

And you want Nairaland to teach you what to do? Oga, you are almost 30 years if you would be bringing cases like these to Nairaland for help, I don't think you are matured to be in a relationship. This is the kind of question we expect from 16 years old kids.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by dickt(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

No. You are not wrong, but how you go about the apology you give might be wrong, and for the fact that she has the audacity to expect you to apologize all the time, you are acting like a simp. Don't simp; thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.