Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time (22981 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Chetas81(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP
Is she Pretty and Sexy?šŸ¤”

because, when some Guys manage to date Pretty Girls, they behave like MUMU. undecided
you mean those girls with stretch marks
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by liamjakes247: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sheā€™s messing with your mind and knows what exactly sheā€™s doing. Wisely leave before it turns to regrets

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Chetas81(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
You mean those girls with 12 boyfriends, go for Nigerian women at your own risk
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Deji1960: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
OP Iā€™d advice you to ignore her when next she expects you to apologize. Donā€™t call or meet with her ( if you eventually meet give her a silent treatment). Tell her you canā€™t apologize for her wrongs, if she wants to quit the relationship she should quit. she will apologize if she truly loves you and at the same time it will correct same attitudes in the future.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Just apologize for peace to reign.

Will you die if you apologize undecided. Even you too, you have pride undecided

Is not as if you have money undecided. Broke men and pride and like 5 & 6

Shior!!!
This little brat... I have taken time to observe your consistent stupidity here on Nairaland.

Your comments is always senseless and annoying. Tueeh!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by reiddecuti: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize

Please, what are the 1st and 2nd most foolish things before the 3rd you mentioned. Enlighten us.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by integrity16(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hen, you too apologize now. Why is it so difficult to say sorry when you are at fault. The word I'm sorry can de-escalate the biggest of conflicts, don't know why people don't know how to say sorry.

Just imagine the Niger military junta saying "we are sorry" give us sometime to transition to a new Democratic government even if bazoum cannot be reinstated. This alone can resolve everything.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Darkmode64: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whazar:
Here you go
Straight facts
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Badadvisor: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you think this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?
She's a big nuisance honestly but you're also a very funny person šŸ˜†šŸ˜
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Exceed15: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
How old are both of you?
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Horbar1: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?

May be she's the one replying you.

Your girl don enter NL.

Lol.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Napata77: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
No love here. She's a manipulator and will mess up your emotions in the long run.

Sit her down and tell her straight up, if she cannot be responsible and sorry for her actions ( regardless of who's feeling what), then the relationship can't continue.

Relationship should no longer be based on feelings. It should be more intentional and practical for it to work.

Thereā€™s no need for him to discuss anything with her.

It will be fruitless.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a real thing.

Narcissists are not normal human beings like the rest of us. They have no conscience. They have no empathy.

They never apologise, and if they do, itā€™s done grudgingly and because they want something from you.

They consider love as weakness. The more you love them, the more they despise you.

They will betray you easily without looking back, including revealing your secrets to others.

They desperately crave attention. Negative or positive it doesnā€™t matter.

They consider themselves superior to other people, but they treat you based on how highly or lowly they rate you. Unlike normal folks who generally treat everyone the same.

They never accept fault, and always have a counter-accusation to throw back at you when you call them out.

They donā€™t change.

How can you change when you believe you are perfect?

They are bad news. Run.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Mhizzard(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shior!!!
his gf is here
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by tbliss22(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:
I'll just go straight to it.

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Am I wrong to want to apologize ONLY when I'm at fault?

You shouldn't be asking this question in the first place bros...

Immediately a lady knows that her man gets so much carried away by her pretty face and sexy body, they tends to blackmail you emotionally...

If she's wrong, she should tender an apology, if not discuss it with her and if she's being dramatic about it then do your thing as a man....

Never allow yourself to be a simp over a woman.... They will show you shege

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

So immature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Sincerelyme(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How sane guys manages to date Nigerian girls is still a mystery to me till now.

Dating a Nigerian girl is the most 3rd foolish thing on earth. Are you aware you spend more money when dating a Nigerian girl unlike when banging kpekus around?

Dude your beloved girlfriend is emotionally manipulating you and you're dancing to her tune. The choice is yours to either snuvb, ghost and stop apologizing or continue simping for a girl who's obviously collecting dicks around. Na she go get pregnant by another guy and she'll command you to apologize

The irony of your plenty grammar and sentiment is that often times people like you that form they canā€™t dull for any lady usually end up with one that control them.

Relationship is never and canā€™t ever be a ā€œ one side fit allā€ The guy seeking advice might suck it up and see it as a ladyā€™s thing that they always want attention and not negative to it other than that and will find ways to manage the sits. Whereas you will keep carrying the Iā€™m a man noise up and down and get a pretender oga calm and respectful girl only until you both enter the deal and she change gear.

Thereā€™s no one sit fits all in relationship .
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by kunle75(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

My girlfriend of 2years gets upset when I don't apologize even when I'm not at fault. , saying I don't care about her feelings.

I'm this person who believes that everyone is responsible for their actions and should shoulder the consequences for thier actions.

I don't apologize except when I know I'm wrong and I try as much as possible to avoid things that will make me apologize unnecessarily except of course for the ones that happen coincidentally.

But she wants it to be that at every little instance, I apologize even if she's at fault which to me I find unacceptable and this causes quarrels between us when it happens.

MY QUESTION IS

Manipulator at sight, run oooo

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by BenedictAbajue(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Merry100:

Your girlfriend is exhibiting the traits of a narcissist. By now, she should also be making efforts to make the relationship work. The courtship stage serves as a rehearsal stage; you can advise her and give her some time to change but if she doesn't, it's best to break up with her.
If such scenerio plays out, do you tell her before hand that if her behavior continues you might be forced to break up or do you just watch her and if she continues her behavior you break up and explain after?
I feel informing her may make her more serious about changing her behaviour and it may also cause deterioration if she views it as a threat
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by prophetfire: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

. And you are here asking for advice?
You haven't dumped the stupid thing?
She's just putting you in a box where she would be manipulating you emotionally and drain you because you want to keep a toxic manipulator.
Continue fooling around her.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by kunletech: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you are wise, call off the relationship.
She will never be a submissive wife.
Marrying her is like signing your death warrant.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Wizpa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

Funny you guys share the same name, and that, was her words too. Can't you ladies just avoid unnecessary wahala?

Stop giving that Jennyclay beetch attention, very soon she will fade
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by GoodRocks: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sincerelyme:

The irony of your plenty grammar and sentiment is that often times people like you that form they canā€™t dull for any lady usually end up with one that control them.

Relationship is never and canā€™t ever be a ā€œ one side fit allā€ The guy seeking advice might suck it up and see it as a ladyā€™s thing that they always want attention and not negative to it other than that and will find ways to manage the sits. Whereas you will keep carrying the Iā€™m a man noise up and down and get a pretender oga calm and respectful girl only until you both enter the deal and she change gear.

Thereā€™s no one sit fits all in relationship .

You probably mistake a sane man for a SIMP WEAK dude you can control and manipulate?

That you control your boyfriend whereas he SIMPs for you doesn't mean every guy is a weak SIMP dude like him. Get your facts Right and stop misyarning

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Wizpa(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!

Witch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

You will end up miserable if you marry such a girl.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by razible5384(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.
I really love the second to your last statement grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by oladam23(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
The thing is youā€™ll apologize most of the time for peace to reign but you must also be firm sometimes when you notice sheā€™s taking you for granted. And let her know the consequences of her actions or else your eyes go see wete!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Bestunclejoe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Always run from such girls, e get why o!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Offpointng: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I'm watching u, hence forth i don't want to ever see u comment here on nL again and I'm very serious about it. Why come in a public space to constitute nuisance, or do you think this is a play ground for idiots to exhibit their stupidity?

Bro Allah I'm tired myself. wish they could just serve her a life time supply of Ban.

Jennyclay You're very irritating and disgusting. your saving grace na say this be faceless forum, allah walai I for find you and make sure say men make u loss.

Isn't this a sensible woman below??

placeofallure:

I'm a woman and I'll be candid with you. It's nonsensical if a woman wants you to apologise always even if she's the one at fault.

If she's somebody you want to share your future with, theń don't condone that rubbish. We take care that people we care for turn out well. If you envision her as your children's mum, you'd want to ensure her morality is top notch. You can still school her if she's willing to learn and change. My husband did that for me when we were still dating, he had more experience about life issues and he passed it down.

However, if she's not anything important to you, you know the code already. Let her have her way if you are still interested in shinning her Congo. That's not nice anyway, if you won't eat it, don't smell it. So, let her go.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by blaise26abj(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
its called EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. what kind of deluded insane woman would want you to apologize, even when you are not at fault?!
why do you even want to stay with such a deluded narcissistic woman?!

I swear she will be the one to tell her friends that you are a spineless mumu man that does all she asks .

My advice to the Op is when next she says that , shock her especially when you are not at fault . Tell her to go SCREW herself . That if she says that again to you , that is the end of the relationship . Be firm and DONT discuss it further . Just make the statement and go make some money ! . Women LOVE firm, no nonsense men who have romantic tics and call their bluffs for what it is.
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by NewDea4: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

Better run away before she turn you to her slave!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by NaijaCover(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Deenillah:

MY QUESTION IS

A.K.A BAD NEWS Blogger, Is Here And Following The Thread
Re: She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time by Dybala11(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!!
The problem with you and OP's girlfriend is written in clear terms below: šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

My prayer is that may I never be involved in a romantic relationship with someone like you and OP's girlfriend, people in the same WhatsApp group as the misogynists. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.