Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex (38478 Views)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
How did you arrive at this assertion.
So everyone you think about is also thinking about you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DevilishMan:
It means she is also thinking about you.
Call her and Bleep her.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by freeborn02: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

Let me caught the long story short

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

It is not easy to find an understanding and caring wife. Please, ignore your ex and stay glued to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.