Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex (38459 Views)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by fortune1968: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
It means she is also thinking about you.
Call her and Bleep her.
You may want to stop thinking like a dog .

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by tonicyril: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

Let me caught the long story short

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

I never stopped thinking about my Ex five years after she broke up with me..

I miss her everyday, I use to dream of her at least once in a week

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Chineloani(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
You're a born cheater. You need Jesus Christ in Your Life. Repent oga.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by BusinessPlan22: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

🐒
That's what you are
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Oizee(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
I don't even Understand this your Story 🤔🤔
I thought I was the only one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by kunle75(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You're married bro stop doing this shit.
Imagine your wife telling you she can't stop thinking about her ex?
If you want to live long bro just stay on your loving and understanding woman quietly 🤫 💯 enjoy your blissful marriage.
Your ex is bitter because she couldn't cope new reality, boys aren't smiling at her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by riczy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
No more confusion in ur life in Jesus name!
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Mo10go(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You are indebted bro 😂
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Pootle: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
all you need is a good fuvk from her and it gonna be over we all feel that way sometimes too undecided
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Georgejeez: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
I found myself in this quagmire recently, caught myself being unable to move on from an Ex .

Had to hold my phone one day , block and delete all her contacts , including that of her Mom and friend , since then I have found peace and know I have finally moved on .

So block her now before she blocks your marriage

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Relevant123: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
I just dey try fry beeans with this mumu write up grin grin
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by lordnkem000(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
If I marry, and I hope I marry a Nairalander, I'll never cheat on my wife. Why should I when we are killing ourselves with over sex... Na rubbish abeg
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Leo588(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
AllBlack:

School na scam.

Yeye lol
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by CJStarz: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whazar:
If I go by your topic then you have no problem at all

Na small shildren dey worry am. E no dey buy fuel 😂😂😆
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by DWJOBScom(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
I don't even Understand this your Story 🤔🤔

I thought I was the only one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Dexy4yah(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Don't really know what's the problem with some men.
You have a lovely wife and happy home...but you are still thinking of someone else that don't give a fvck about you.

No allow devil use you shine...

When you go back to your ex...she will later say you wasted her time and got married to someone else....that's how some men have died true poisoning etc....YOU BETTER WAKE UP MR MAN

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by EducasionMe(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
AllBlack:

School na scam.

And you that is school we educasion us
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by MrJames007: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
AllBlack:

School na scam.
grin
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by seanery: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
OLOSHI

scoobyblogspot:

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

It is obvious, you don't know what you want.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Instead of to focus on keeping your home happy, you choose to think of an ex?

Pls don't destroy your happy home with your own hand. Let bygone be bygone. Same ex wey dem carry go secret date na hin u even dey think of?
It is well sad
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bro, just forget her and concentrate on your wife.A bird at hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush.
Your new marriage should be your priority now, not someone who would obviously be a baggage of trouble, considering her attitude that led to your breakup.
Focus on your wife to avoid unnecessary trouble, because if you keep thinking and both of you meet accidentally,you may possibly start cheating on your wife.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by sirchim(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Oga, you better be careful, before you go come cry here for us after some years, by saying you get two families, way dia wahala wan kill you. Face your wife, and let her go, shay you say you don marry, face your marriage.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by mayorelum(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Must everyone know that you are stupid

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Gamesmart: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You are a totally useless human being!
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Gamesmart: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
mayorelum:
Must everyone know that you are stupid

Well said!
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by sunkieisland(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
The story get K-leg
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Southwestidiot: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You get work? If yes focus on it, e get why. But if your answer is no, we understand e go soon over you
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by c0d3x: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

This one just dangerous 😂
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by 7upnigeria: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Dindinrin, na to nack her dey hungry you.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by dododawa1: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
God punish you
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by emekajacobogbon(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
It means she is also thinking about you.
Call her and Bleep her.

And you think Nigeria can better like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.