Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex (38440 Views)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Awoh55: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
stop thinking, thinking, why did you marry your wife first?
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Walahi, problems differ sha
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by ahnie: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My Nigha,if you truly love your wife and want peace in your home,then you must keep the distance between your Y-axis(your wife) very far from your X-axis ( your ex banny)....

It's a simple arithmetic.........Tho thinking about her is normal,but don't let it get to you....... She's gone, you're gone,so let bygones be bygones..
You go explain tire....no evidence

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by WildChild00(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
This has been trending among married couples of recent, I don't know the connection behind it, married folks should be contented with your current partner and do away with corner corner love.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Thekaghan: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
OP the devil is about to celebrate his victory over your marriage. Just keep towing the path. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Patented: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oga FOCUS!!!!
the flow of your story get as e be but ......FOCUS!!!! on what is before you and not what is behind you.

if she had not wept and done all that drama u may not feel like this. whatever you do sha FOCUS!!!!!! on what is ahead. let the past stay past
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

Let me caught the long story short

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by rtdCivilservant: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
This has been trending among married couples of recent, I don't know the connection behind it, married folks should be contented with your current partner and do away with corner corner love.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Another fake news.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by MoneySavannah: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whyyy
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by RighChannel: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

You should continue thinking about her and na sorry go end your story one day
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Silva79(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't understand was it your wife you caught or your ex

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by captainamiedi1: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
You go use ur hand destroy your marriage and render your life miserable. Move on. You have made you choice live with the consequences. Your wife should be an upgrade of your ex. Una too they make mistake self

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by WildChild00(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

Mr scammer see your activities here, everyone kindly click on the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by holybabayo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's normal. It's natural. It will go with time. Once she marry, you both forget yourself. You are feeling this way because there is vacancy.
About her own feelings, na women mumu sense. They always feel this way after you get married. When you are still single and begging them, they will be acting stubborn like you have committed an unforgivable sin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Alexiiydon: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Stupid man

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by rtdCivilservant: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

Mr scammer see your activities here, everyone kindly click on the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
WildChild00
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by hardam003: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
KIDS EVERYWHERE!!! angry angry angry
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Error401: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
You need to block her if you love your wife. Let bygone be Bygone

scoobyblogspot:

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Marriage is not meant for boys........ 😂

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by iHart(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you want to stop missing her, have an affair with her and deliberately allow your wife to catch you. I bet you, you will never miss her again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Sucolee(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
I don't even Understand this your Story 🤔🤔
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by RPG2020(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
So you don't know that money and blood don't mix keep your family away from your shit business completely separated grin
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sorry o.

Broken marriage loading.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Negroid001(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You're not over her yet.
You don't really love your new wife.
Stop comparing them and see the wonders it will work. Stick to the one who agreed to marry you. Don't let your ex manipulate you.
Talking from experience.

Was in a relationship with a lady.
We were out at the market when i bumped into my ex. Did all my best not to engage her, wasn't even with my phone, she collected my number. She had the audacity to tell my current babe she's my sweetheart.
Buzzed me and came over that weekend. She knows my dad and sis. Mumu me was feeling like a player after lashing.
That visit didn't end well.
I ended up losing 2 amazing women because i couldn't decide well.

Bros hold your wife tight. Your ex has nothing to lose, she wants to ruin you and make you single like her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You are immature, keep living in the past... Dooms day is inevitable
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Lboy30(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
My guy, this your story get K-leg abeg. If I got you correctly... you're already "married" and in your conclusion, you guys separated some months ago! So, is it that you were seeing this your present wife secretly while you were still with your former girlfriend or what? If that's the case, then, you must be a very wicked and heartless person. Because, how come you both just left each other and now you are married to another woman? You better concentrate on your wife before thunder from Niger Republic fire 🔥 your mouth with coup d'eta.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Sirmwill: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

Guy😂

I was eating something peppery naaw 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
How is it that you remember your ex to the point where it affects your thoughts?

Not kidding but it will take a great deal of time for me to remember an ex's name. I no dey ever remember anything after a short time.

Focus your time on the Nigerian economy and think about your wife's/kids' future. You will forget ever meeting an ex.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Guyman01: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
He is still inside the alcohol and drugs that broke his relationship with his ex and his wife. He needs to be pitied🫠

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by gasparpisciotta: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Op is confused about his relationship status
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by phemmyfour: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Stop contacting her
Start by deleting her number and block her on all social media handles

Destroy anything in your possession that will make you remember her like picture, gifts etc

3. Channel all the love and attention to your wify. Create future memories with her by going to movies, sight seeing and other wonderful moments

In no time, you should be fine. Except jazz is involved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / A Married Woman is in Love With Me / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.