Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex (38477 Views)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by dreu2fine(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

Let me caught the long story short

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.
Y u no marry your ex
Oga fa ceyour family n love your more ok
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by michigang: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
wwwtortoise:
Sometimes when I reminisce on all my past sexcapades I feel guilty and ashamed but then I remember the pretty girls I had bedded; their succulent perky b00bs, mind blowing styles and angles while thrusting cool.
The hopes and fantasies I assisted them with reaching cloud9 and back countless times. Then I smile with a feeling of accomplishment.

I rather continue my selfless human woman service than be selfish to worry about my health and spiritual wellbeing.

do you suck pussy?
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by michigang: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
tonicyril:

I never stopped thinking about my Ex five years after she broke up with me..

I miss her everyday, I use to dream of her at least once in a week
was she sweet in bed?
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by beejay85: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My Nigha,if you truly love your wife and want peace in your home,then you must keep the distance between your Y-axis(your wife) very far from your X-axis ( your ex banny)....

It's a simple arithmetic.........Tho thinking about her is normal,but don't let it get to you....... She's gone, you're gone,so let bygones be bygones..
Also remind him that-
At every point of intersection ( wife getting to know ex girlfriend)....
Dy/Dx=0 grin grin
Change in wife/change in EX= Zero 0
You don kpai be that grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by zrocky: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.
stop simping oga

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by MrAbufayed: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

So you are one of those mumu men that still exist,why will she be testing you,you are not even fit to be a married man what a betrayal of the love, loyalty and understanding your wife shows you btw you are a 🐄
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by wwwtortoise(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
michigang:
do you suck pussy?

My Russian babe is tired of begging me to do that. I Keep telling her it’ll come as a surprise on a good day.

Deep down I know it won’t happen. That stuff is not my style bro.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by 123papas(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
After you bleep her, you will forget her
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by GodHimself: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nothing good ever comes from looking back.

Remember Lot’s wife.

scoobyblogspot:

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Semental1: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
So what exactly do you want us to do undecided
Validate his betrayals.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by spartachico(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dickmatization
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Validated: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
So what exactly do you want us to do undecided

Abiotic ooo! You want who to report yo God that he/she advised you to commit adultery?
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by abobote: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
I don't even Understand this your Story 🤔🤔
Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Sprints3: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na youthful exuberance dey worry you you will outgrow it with time. Just get the best out of wife trust me you go forget about her soon.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by tonicyril: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
michigang:
was she sweet in bed?

Opposite

She doesn't even like sex
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by gigabyte13: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Better SAPA never knack you abi
You still dey reason love with person wey don knack another person bone your side.....
Oga bikonu
Face your wife and life
They deserved your total attention.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by uchwar1: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
The person who brought this rubbish to fp is madt and confvsed
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by aktolly54(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Just go school again, read it anyhow and pick a few words from it.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Exceed15: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
You have one problem: Confused
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Konjiboii: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

The werey didn't caught it well
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by LivingSage: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oga focus on your wife.

She was seeing someone when she asked for that break and using u as an option.

She got disappointed by the person, that's why she's back with her emotions

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by LegacyB: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
I pity u…….
Ask those of us wey don use that road before . Bros I beg you with your mother’s head just jejely expunged that your ex thought.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Freelancerr(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
I no understand anything for this your story..

Any ways I teach people how to read anyone whatsapl message directly on there phone..

Fee: 1k
Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by extremelygolden: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
AllBlack:

School na scam.

Olohun, that caught really caught my attention.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by EngGandalf: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
AllBlack:

School na scam.
Y? All he did was “caught the long story short” 😂😂😂
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Famous606: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Candidlady:
Your ex is sane

But you, as a married man is insane

Ireally pity your poor wife
If you don't have anything to say why the insult ,you are full of mess like the post you read.
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by 18wheeler: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Oga FOCUS on your marriage and channel your effort, both mental and physical, to building a stable family. I tell you the least thing you want now is the attraction or should I say distraction of an ex. It’s too risky if you want happiness for yourself and family. You sound like you do. The consequences of what you are thinking are dire. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by tollyboy5(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
westlius:

Abeg tell am oo
When she said she needs a break, she has seen someone to replace u
Now u married she regretted because u are better than the person.
Love ur wife ooo
If u wan knack after marriage, knack babes way no b ur ex
And don't knack more dan 1 babe
So u won't b attached to any
Exactly what happened. She don play victim card on my guy. Those kin card no fit work on O.Gs cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by abysirius(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Onidokudo alagbere angry angry angry
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Abifarin16: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
It means she is also thinking about you.
Call her and Bleep her.
By their names you shall know them. Spoil person marriage oo
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by jonnieoneng: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Guy, go and clear your head and stay faithful to the wife you married! That lady wey ask for a break just to test you isn't a serious person. One doesn't crack expensive jokes in a relationship. My one Kobo advice o!
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by tonymyke4life(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
So you are looking for who would support your intention of breaking your wife's heart abi. Kolewerk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.