Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24342 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by friendl: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nothing new ,...
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pregnancy is not an illness so I see no reason why a pregnant woman should not be able to bathe herself undecided
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by stanuplane(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
sillysally:

This does not even concern responsibility. I watched my mom handle stuffs in the house even while pregnant with our last born except lifting heavy things and bending over to lift things which we did and sometimes my aunt who came to stay with us. My dad is the most responsible and loving dad ever and she knows it too. A responsible man will provide and be there for the pregnant wife not necessarily washing pants and bathing her (which he can do if he likes). Some or rather a lot of girls are lazy and careless so they use pregnancy as an excuse. It's even better to be active while pregnant just don't do any strenuous task.
Like I said in My post. Some pregnancies are more difficult than others. When my wife was pregnant with my first daughter, I didn’t have to do anything, this time, I have to. No two pregnancies are the same, even if it’s same woman.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by otabaotaba: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
I did it when we were dating,
I did it when we were married
I did it when she was pregnant
I did it when she gave birth
I can still do it till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by riverbird: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yes and feed her too
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by idanone(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not!!! Is she not my wife.
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by mattmogan88: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
I can help my wife in anyway I can, wether she's pregnant or not.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Streetmovement(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I know say I be okay person but Make I avoid this thread Sha for the sake of.... grin
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by RIDOO: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, it's a taboo for me to do all that for a woman. Regardless of whether or not she's my wife.

This I have seen.

Make prophet continue to fast for forty days and forty nights be that...cos she won't cook for you either.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Risentouch(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Op my concern is that you knew he was bathing her.
How did you know?
You need to explain this with evidence.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Theunderman: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.
If am married, I will especially when I know you can't handle such task

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Good she dumped your sorry ass

You wouldn't understand that much you being who you are?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
What's wrong wit her. Is she sick
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by TheGift: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

I bathe with my Wife sometimes, I won't have issues bathing Her if she is incapacitated.

I would be a most wicked husband and father to be, if I do not help the woman carrying my child with chores. Stress can impact the child even to the point of miscarriage

As per washing and ironing clothes , we have a washing machine and a help that handles that normally.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nemesis08(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
YES, YES AND YES
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
One of the things the Life of Jesus does for you is it gives you the Mind(meek,humble,loving,considerate,affectionate,sacrificing disposition) of Jesus.
Get saved today,now and experience the true Joy of existence.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ojun50(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Notting special about it.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by GABRIEL6036: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Despite the fact that we should not allow women over ride us,we should also be helpful to our wives in anyway we can.Am a no nonsense person ,but I can do anything for a good wife.
The best ever πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
qtguru:
Why not ? Your partner relies on you at that moment ?
congrats on your passport, Oya come and take me to Mama Cass
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by wildikeman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not...she is carrying our baby for crying out loud. The work she is doing is way more than i can ever do at that period. Even when she has been put to bed, i will continue
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Idaytesj29(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

I have even done more.

I slept 2 days in hospital awaiting delivery cos of prolonged labour. We later did CS, in 2014, paid 300k. Guy man was crying 😭 when asked to come and sign, felt like I was signing that she may die.

I have cooked and took to Oluyoro Catholic Hospital daily for 2 days after we delivered by CS, hot water in flask daily, before other families came in. I washed my wife's blood stained clothes, buried the placenta.

When we got home, I was in charge of cleaning the CS wound with spirits and sometimes with pure honey, I use to lick the honey too πŸ˜‹ and I also help her apply hot water therapy that women use after child birth. That one was the most challenging, handling towels with very hot water.
Carried baby πŸ₯🍼 for her when she is busy. And some that I cannot remember.

As a man, you have to do it and it's just the start, as the responsibility will increase after she delivers.

But, I can do anything for her, she is a loyal, caring and supportive woman. Not perfect, but I'm absolutely okay with her imperfections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Xscape1993(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Some of us have done more than that....
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
A husband that will not do the things for his wife that she cannot do because of the pregnancy is not a real man period. If you go into marriage with all these taboos.... you can't wash your wife's clothes etc regardless of circumstances .... then you are opening the door for another man to enter.... and this is the point where many men get taken into the hearts of the women ... and the women ehmmm ... open up to them. By nature women are like that ... while the man be wasting time explaining to put sense in her head. A husband does the needful for his wife.... and his children regardless of what people may say or think .
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ChiefDelegate: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Things wey i de do for my wife pass all this things wey u mention now.... Doing all of these ain't gonn make me less of a man, i enjoy doing dem.....
Lol i knw say my wife de read dis ma write up as a guest on nairaland.

For better for worst 😎
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Henz81: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

Capital letter 'No'.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Maryamonyi(f): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
My husband did same for me when I was pregnant. I delivered my baby five months ago and once in a while he dies the dishes, washes clothes and even make meals. He was the one that pressed hot water on me after delivery as my mom didn't come earlier.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Rickmann: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

why not..
she is my wife and the mother of my kids ,not my slave.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by lishman1010: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Lutherblaq post=124948592]My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like t
My wife is not pregnant but i do all of these things times 4. I dont have regreats as i love and cherish her. Just that sometimes they can abuse the previlage and get excited to mistake the gesture for right .

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by winner37(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
That could only be done when she is sick , pregnant..but I will still be helping my wife once in awhile like cooking and bath her washing of clothes is not certain...
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Neddyogu(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

Hw did u see him bathe her? Do we have a peeping Tom in the house?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by 4evayours: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yes of course!
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by foolbuster: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not? She is my wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.