Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24329 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by saphiere(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that
You are dumb to ask these questions.. is it not his responsibility again?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Esoheedos: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
What's wrong with that?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ufotty2001: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Why not.. which kind foolish question be this.. I go even wash her yansh self

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by mozona(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
A pregnant woman has leg and hands to do all that beside she needs exercise too.

Cos she pregnant she will eat and sleep all day.

The only thing I can do is to cook, well I can help in house chores if she tells me she is not capable but it can't be every day routine.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by adecz: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
A very silly & pointless
question❗️❗️

If you can't do such things in
her time of need, who do you
expect to do it, her ex boyfriend❓❓😡😡

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Cotonou12: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Me that went to market today and even cooked egusi and okro soup today

This pregnancy stuff can give Wahala embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by maxkoko(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
👎 Never!!!
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by orikoku: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Why not... I do it for my wife. Some will come and call me simp.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
This shows that the woman is lazy. All this house chores keeps woman in shape during pregnancy. All these american forming is what is killing african culture. Wask kwa.
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ojuolu(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

back to my question can you do that

Lol. This is natural for me. I take care of my wife during and after each of her pregnancy and child birth. I nursed her back to full health, including massaging her stomach with hot water, washing her clothes and bathing her. My marriage is over 12 years too.
You see, it depends on the individual understanding of the concept of marriage, the foundation of the union and the type of partner you have (which also depend on the type of partner you are). I married my friend. So we do stuffs together....😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by immortalmortal: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Been there, done that
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Ademola47(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
LikeAking:

How u take see them wia Dem dey baff?

E reach to ask grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Na only baff I fit baff her o.

The rest na story for another day

Baff kee?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2023
Okay now.
You sure say na you even dey responsible for the pregnancy?
Ronu oooo
Lele lele lele
Baby oya Ronu oooo
La lala lala!!!

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by beardedboy(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Kol007:
For the first trimester she won't be able to do anything herself..
If u stay with a pregnant woman you will know better
You're capping
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
fourboys:
I can cook but washing of clothes are no no

Hmmmmm......and she can wash your clothes.

Just pray for a safe pregnancy.

Some husband's wey gbémú pass you sef, las-las, den pack shit join.

Just pray for good health.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by itiswell1(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

What's bad in doing that even if she is not pregnant. She is your wife for goodness. I have been married for over 11years now and those stuffs mentioned here are not big deal.

Well, it depends on the type of wife you have.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nopretence: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Talk another thing,I had done more the listed,cos she's adorable and not lazy type
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Realiskit(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2023
This is a poverty driven question and poor understanding of a marriage is all about. With money most of these things are taken care of apart from bathing her which any loving caring and understanding husband would be more than happy to do. You as a husband can be a situation where she would be the one doing all these things for you.

In summary make money, love your partner and enjoy a sweet home.

Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
do chores ...

The rest she does herself...

But real women handle stuffs like that themselves whilst being heavily pregnant ...

any female that cant do the any of the above is not a real woman and is one hell of a lazy fvck
There's no such thing as real women handle stuff like that yen yen yen. No everybody's body is the same and all pregnancies come with their differences etc. You men should learn to be responsible in your marital home.If you can't do any of the listed for the love of your wife and your own baby she's carrying or you have the means, employ someone to take care of her if she's the type that have her pregnancy/pregnancies rough. Eyin awon married men.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by iampeterben(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Yes I will do it with all pleasure.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2023
saphiere:
You are dumb to ask these questions.. is it not his responsibility again?

hey woman do not take out your frustration on me, don't try it.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by oluking: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

Nothing special about this, it should be normal especially when the woman is close to her due date. I have four kids, at the last month of My wife pregnancy's I do almost all the chores.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by maryalloy(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2023
My Darling Husband does it and even more for me. God knows how i love, respect and pray for him to succeed 🙏 God bless every loving and caring Man and Husbands out there

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Bombolistic: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Why not
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

Is it not your family again? When uou were single how did you manage? Now your wife needs your support it then is an abomination abi? Someone up there is saying "woman wrapper"... but when y'all break waist like this man on this thread y'all want a good woman to stick by y'all?https://www.nairaland.com/7794614/mother-wants-daughter-quit-marriage Okay oh, last last y'all marry wetin una be. Wahala go be say wetin come dey inside una... Shebi dem say you marry what's in you.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by GUNITGuy: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2023
Yes I can
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Blitz888(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Why not?

My own dearly beloved wife?

She need not ask... I should be able to see her and know when she needs help and step in immediately.

I do that already by the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by callmevirus(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2023
I have sworn that my wife to be when she's pregnant. She won't be doing any chores. I'll be doing it by myself. I'll make things easier for me then, I'll buy a washing machine for washing clothes. Yes I can bath her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.