Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24394 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by DCONE1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:

gringrin

She no dump me oo

You’re just hating because of our political differences
who dumped who then ?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Streetdoctor: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
yahoodetector:
Since when did they start amputating pregnant women?
na u cum finish dis topic
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ChronicGp(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Right now
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's not a big deal. It has never been a big deal and it will never be a big deal. Case closed
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kevineleven(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man down, I repeat man down!!
Rip to the fallen man.
The truth is, your neighbour get got.
Marriage is a battle and women are naturally skilled in this battle where the most aggressive manipulator wins.
Only real men are victorious
What happened to bringing his sisters or sisters in law to help.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that

Is that a picture of lesbians you posted there?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by countryman13: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

Yes!
I did severally while while my wife was carrying the pregnancy of both my first and second daughters and still doing it. It's one of the things in marriage dt make a man earn unlimited respect from a reasonable n responsible wife.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by hgnbello(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

currently I do that for my wife. when a woman is pregnant the pain nd d stress they always pass through.

one need to help if one can.

am currently doing it nd I will keep doing it.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by onuhx: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
i do this with Joy
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by erijesu: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not. She is my wife and not my maid. And she is carrying my baby for God's sake.

Whenever my wife is pregnant, we are both pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Positiveme2020: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LikeAking:

How u take see them wia Dem dey baff?

Good question?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by NairaMaster1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

No. Except I am jobless. My mother was pregnant 5 times and my father didn't turn to a cook.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by sillysally(f): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
stanuplane:
Like I said in My post. Some pregnancies are more difficult than others. When my wife was pregnant with my first daughter, I didn’t have to do anything, this time, I have to. No two pregnancies are the same, even if it’s same woman.
I'm not arguing with you sir I just disagree with what you mentioned about a man being irresponsible because he's not helping his pregnant wife to wash and do chores.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by clems88(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
I do chores and cook even on normal days how much more doing pregnancy. I was brought up with that even been as the first born n only son surrounded with 3 girls . I don't see anything wrong with that
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

While I might not do all the above I will definitely make things as easy as possible for her. I’ll have things like a washing machine, dishwasher, etc…anything to make things easy for myself and her.
Infact she’ll just eat and rest and eat and rest. Pregnancy is never easy and I think women should be pampered at that time and beyond.
Kudos to all the good, submissive, loving, respectful women out there. I pray that you marry the right man who will truly value and respect you.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by eraankusam07(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Not even when pregnant, but I will do it at all times. As far as she is not my slave I see many reasons to do that.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by seanwilliam(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
I can run errands ( go market ) and do house chores ( cook, mop, sweep) for her , but I don’t think I can wash her cloth. Laundry will handle her cloths while she washes her undies by herself..

Generally I’ll make things extremely easy for her though.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Stevechigo: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
For my wife?? Of course after all she's my better half.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by HRMK: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
what is wrong in that if you are so sure the pregnancy belongs to you?isnt that part of love?its okay now!
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Menclothing: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
If she can wash mine why can’t I wash hers
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by chiboycue: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

There is nothing wrong in doing the above chores for your wife whether she is pregnant or not. There is nothing wrong in accompaning your wife for shopping in the market or even going shopping and cooking for her. If you can do it for your self, then you should be able to do it for your wife.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Southwestidiot: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

I am doing that already
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by olakan22: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
You saw him bath his wife?
You must be a most neighbor lipsrsealed
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Newness2019: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

I DID ALL THAT WITH JOY AND GLADNESS.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by remi4ever(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
You saw your neighbour bathing his wife??
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by stanuplane(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
sillysally:

I'm not arguing with you sir I just disagree with what you mentioned about a man being irresponsible because he's not helping his pregnant wife to wash and do chores.
cool
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Camberlo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
For the past 1 and half years, I wake up in the early morning prepare foods for 2 kids to school, have their warm water ready to bath, make tea for them and get set to go office too.

My wife is at home.but has cyclerg problem issue.

Whenever she is pregnant, she have to do little house shores.

As a matter of fact, she left her teaching job for good rest.

I cook
I wash kids cloths
Mop 3 bedroom flat (bcoz I hate dust and dirt's)
I clean our outside environment
I get set what we would cook early morning following day

Women sometimes are funny, she begin to abuse the help I render.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Anashe: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

The idiotic questions I see on this forum. Some of you want slaves not wives.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Emman08: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
I would have. 3 years ago. Definitely bath her but the rest na to pay maid.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Knetpro(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yes I can do that and much more because I love her.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Olorunfemy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not.. will do it over and over again... Did it when we had our first baby... Doing it again now that we are still expecting another... She deserves it... Kudos to all virtuous woman out there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Missing 3-year Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.