Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24392 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Segzy19: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Normal pregnancy should not prevent any woman from bathing herself.

Washing her clothes and assisting with house chores is fine. No problems with those ones.
Washing machine dey....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Jazmine10:
There's no such thing as real women handle stuff like that yen yen yen. No everybody's body is the same and all pregnancies come with their differences etc. You men should learn to be responsible in your marital home.If you can't do any of the listed for the love of your wife and your own baby she's carrying or you have the means, employ someone to take care of her if she's the type that have her pregnancy/pregnancies rough. Eyin awon married men.

You're not a real woman...

This I have seen..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by sonofsteven: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that

Why not?

I can

Been doing it since I was a kid why can't I help when married, but if I'm too tired or not in the mood,if she overreact, that will be the end of me helping her out
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by lincs25(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
My wife delivered five months ago, I did it apart from bathing her because she was not having problem taking her bath
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Michelle55: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Not all men can boldly do that even if their women are writhing in pain, I know one that was busy pressing his phone when his pregnant woman was in serious pain.
Sometimes, I wonder who births such men!
As for me, I definitely know how to get back to such an emotionless fellow.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by NwokoloOwa: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Nonsense question.....
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Silentgroper:

You're not a real woman...

This I have seen..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Nah, iyam not a real woman buddy... i am every woman. wink
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Bossjakande: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2023
I normally bath my wife
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by yahoodetector: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Since when did they start amputating pregnant women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by KarinaSlim(f): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Men should help out
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by opera1(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

No be say she pregnant for hand, she will bath herself, exercise her body.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Yousuph007(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Sure πŸ’―. That's if she's a good wife
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by FxExpo(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
There's nothing much, it's just a ways of showing your wife love and appreciate her for carrying your child, i.e if you consider her to be at least %90 faithful. Some men worship and labour for their side thieves and girl friend but as for their wife they turn boss
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
if she's too busy sef I can. aslong as she adds value to the family not all those liabilities type.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Relevant123: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
You no get sense grin grin

Lutherblaq:

Am too Young and Fresh for marriage na grin
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nornate: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
π·π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑠𝑑 π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ,𝑀𝑦 β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ 𝑑 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘’π‘‘ 𝑛 π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘”. 𝐡𝑒𝑑 𝐼 π‘π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“. πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘›π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘¦,𝑖 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“,β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘  π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by fineberry(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
You men/guys saying you can't do chores for while she's pregnant..........dont do it ooo, infact fold Ur hands nd be watching her until she get miscarriage na that time Una eyes go clear.

Be Playing o, don't help her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Owochogod: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na she be the first pesin wey take in u for say make i wipe her buttocks join....Only Jobless man does such.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by 900warriorz: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
100%....Everywhere clear no police grin
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by saphiere(f): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

hey woman do not take out your frustration on me, don't try it.
Why should it sound strange to you that a man washes his wife's clothes a ND does not sound strange when the opposite is the case?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by greypencils: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
I did all that when my wife was pregnant. I didn't give her a bath though. The child in her belly is yours. You are literally doing it for your child. Besides, you would have bragging rights in the future when those quarrels come and she starts asking you what have you ever done for me. You go get morale to drag her to any level to pieces because you have been there 110% to every level.

Note of warning, as soon as she delivers that baby and is strong enough, stop all those chores. You are still the man. Those chores, you did for your child, not necessarily her.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
You have the money to pay for her bride price, plan & execute lavish marriage balls,fu*k for free serially, she washes, cleans ur residence & cooks happily for you. Now she's heavy,u ve to come to the public domain to ask if you should reciprocate her good deeds......?
very,very,pathetic lunnys, you are......🀯
You never came here for us to teach you how to screw her but we must advise you if you're to help your better half?

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by jattopeter(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your wife dont have to be pregnant before you assist Her. I and my wife do the house chores together .If she is doing this one , i am doing that one .Thats how to go and she has never for once take my understanding and doing for granted . I do more than those things you mentioned above for my darling wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
saphiere:
Why should it sound strange to you that a man washes his wife's clothes a ND does not sound strange when the opposite is the case?

i didn't say sound strange i only say, it is rare to see this days.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Osobi32(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Something I do with pride whenever my wife is fully heavy..... Omo redpill no reach that side ooo.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lilfire(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yes I have don it before during my second child's pregnancy during the end sars women they try shaa make I no lie Eno easy
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by saphiere(f): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

i didn't say sound strange i only say, it is rare to see this days.
Know this that a man's responsibilities including washing his wife's clothes and cooking
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kindness218: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
if she's faithful and submissive, i will do all of the above and many more.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Silentgroper(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nah, iyam not a real woman buddy... i am every woman. wink

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

ok...
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by IMASTEX: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rokiat:

He’s doing what makes him and his wife happy none of your business.
The bolded is exactly what marriage is all about, doing only what works for the both. There is no formula for marriage. The best marriage coaches & counselors sometimes never have functional marriages.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ify84(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

I do all of these even when she isn't pregnant. If All men should do house chores, we would stop taking poor peoples children as slaves, i mean, maid.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by qtguru(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why not ? Your partner relies on you at that moment ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.