Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24400 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Yaltz: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that

No long cap

The first 3 semester of my wife pregnant I do am Shey na person wey Dey vomit 🤮 weak feeling dizzy every second you go expect to cook for you make she go burn house abi?
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ETIIKO: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
To me is a routine, i Carry out this activities daily

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by LeeSmart: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
ChiefDelegate:

For better for worst 😎
Walahi bro
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by EDOSBROWN: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Lutherblaq post=124949386]

Am too Young and Fresh for marriage na
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Zedoo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
If she’s a good woman yes.
Because she won’t do shizt for you except you’re providing. The end.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by ddeola: 3:43am On Aug 09, 2023
A man should do all for his wife all the time afterall na you dey "gbensh" your "thing". sad sad sad
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Bahamas95(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2023
OP you're a bad influence on other men with good hearts, she's your wife and not your slave. Assisting your wife in times of need won't cut off your pr!ck or make you a woman wrapper.

I don't see house chores as a big deal, have been doing it from childhood with fun and I don't wait for a woman before getting things done. When I get married assisting my wife isn't something I will even consider as work, I will assist her as long as am available.

Leave your neighbour alone and learn to mind your fvcking business.
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by judges: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Not only when is pregnant, I took as my duty to bath my children every morning and once a while to bath her. Watch all cloths with machine. Although all these depend on our background and your personal mind set. Nothing wrong to bath your wife

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by dododawa1: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Nonsense question
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Rapht933: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
very well
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Milementor: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that

i don do b4..,na retirement i dey so#### i knw our 21st century breeds can't do it
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by kcbaba007: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Why not and if not
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kol007(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
beardedboy:

You're capping

OK sir,experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
She's pregnant not sick
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by EverythingPhone(m): 1:36am On Jan 22
erijesu:
Why not. She is my wife and not my maid. And she is carrying my baby for God's sake.

Whenever my wife is pregnant, we are both pregnant.

Text me on WhatsApp on siggy below
Don’t have access to the mails

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Missing 3-year Old Child / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.