Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My problem with Nigerian girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My problem with Nigerian girls (5924 Views)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Damaria2: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, you can approach anybody you desire but dont expect them to spend on you (before they even know who you are and/or what you desire from them).

here is a simple clue: if "you" want to get to know someone, then "you" have to make the first move....and if a woman wants to get to know you, then SHE has to make the 1st move. in what world do you live where YOU want to get to know someone but THEY have to make the 1st move?!?!?!? bro, you are living in lala land! dating is about a succession of events, and someone has to get the ball rolling somehow someway.

but as i stated earlier, if you want a woman to go dutch, then let her know straight from the get go and if she is against it, then move on with your life,...no need for wahala (as if all women need to be the way you desire)
Bro, I think you should know better.

When you ask a girl out on a date, she isn't doing you a favour by accepting neither are you doing her any favour by picking her.

The average naija girl has got this mindset that a guy who invites them on a date has to pay for everything [they'd soon start asking for money to get the dress they'd wear to the date]. It's totally wrong. But then, 90% of naija girls and entitlement, 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Xenry:
The man's duty is to protect and provide. If he decides to send her the transport money, why should that be a problem? After all, he was the one that asked for a date.

Most of them are 419. Send tfare at your own peril. Any lady you send tfare that you haven't met before, just know that tfare is gone.

I have done it though. But that was after building enough rapport with the lady and making her to fall in love with my personality.

Things have changed. Ladies now use different formats to extort money from guys. I always pay attention to cues and red flags.

I saw one online. She was acting all nice like we've known before. Immediately, I put up my defence mode and start playing along.

The format she used for me, if it's for some dundy kind of guys, they will fall mugu.

I asked her to send me her pics. She did and even added a video of her dancing and twerking to it. In my mind, this one is looking for a mugu.

I played along. Now see the format she applied. During one of the weekends, she chatted me up and asked what I was doing. I told her I just wanted to do some little laudery later in the day and that's all.

She then said, she will be cooking later. How about me come around so she cook, we eat and chill out?

Eh? A Nigeria girl will cook for a guy she hasn't met before and invite him to come chill out with her? Right there, I knew this lady was up to something. I reluctantly agreed to visit her. But I was still waiting for the bomb to be dropped.

After accepting to visit her so we can eat and chill out as she claimed, she then moved on to drop the bomb I have been waiting for.

See the format: Please can you send me some money to go to the market now and buy the ingredients to cook the foods so you can come later.

Eeeeh? Omo see format. Seriously? So if someone tries inviting another person to come visit him or her, does courtesy demand that the hostee bill the host for food she will use to entertain her visitor?

There and then I realised this girl was looking for who will fall mugu.

Why I didn't fall was she didn't even know anything about me. She was thinking the format she used can make any guy fall mugu to send her money to cook.

When I analysed the format, I realised these girls are upgrading their manners of extorting money from guys every day.

I can bet 60% of guys who don't have proper orientation about ladies will fall for this format the babe pulled on me.

So, you see, asking a guy to send tfare or money for food with the intention of inviting the person to come chill out together is a pure 419 way of extorting money from guys.

You and I know, such money will enter voice mail. After sending it, she will block your number right there.

Many guys do fall for all these cheap way of ladies extorting money from guys.

We need to be wise like the serpent and always on guard against every form of extortions by these female folks. They can go to any length to extort money from guys and play on a guy intelligence.

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Babaken:
Imagine i inviting my old time friend a Lady I know her very well she's a working class lady whom I respect so much she cook or sorts of stories that she don't have transportation when she know that if she come there's no way I won't multiply her transportation by 4 or 5 .

As that one is not enough she call me 3 days after that she and her sister that's staying with her is admitted at the hospital that the money she's having is not enough I should send her some money for my mind I say see this one you don see ATM machine since then I haven't call or chat her again before she will tell me her house rent is expiring next week she already told me her television is not working haba.
Some ladies should try to package themselves small.

All those lies are formats. One told me her mama was sick, that I should help her with 3-5k to buy tablets.

I knew she was lieing. Can u believe immediately I sent her even thank you she didn't say?

Omo some girls are fools I won't lie you. Their reasonings are quite shallow. They only think about the present without looking at the future.

In her mind, she has played me to send her money. After receiving money and not acknowledging the alert and saying thank you was the height of hard heartedness being exhibited by most ladies. I feel more happy helping guys than helping ladies.

I walked into a restaurant today. One tatteredly looking guy just walked up to me and said bros give me money ma chop. Omo, I no reason how he asked me. The way he asked, if it was a lady that asked me that way, I will not even answer her. Cuz some good number of ladies are very heartless and always like playing on guys generosity.

I just told the seller to sell foods for him and add the bill to mine. If you see how he was thanking me. You will think I built a mansion for him. And I felt happy about helping a fellow man. I felt satisfied and said to myself: money well spelt.

But imagine it was a lady, she will feel she is entitled to your money and won't even show any appreciation after getting what she wants. They can be as heartless as those that have no conscience.

That's why I feel more happy helping guys, kids, older people than helping the typical Nigerian lady out there.

4 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' op is right but it all depend''
1. Sometimes the girls don't have the cash'' and she can't kill herself' so she have to ask from u, since u like to meet her
2. What i hate is when i know when my woman have cash and still need tfare from me'' i hate that, it is am enough reason to end relationship because it sound i am not important to u.
3. What is wrong in you providing the tfare when the transport is not that much e.g when in the same city?

Only try this with a lady you've known and met before. If you send a tfare to a new girl you've never done anything with, you know what comes after that already. That tfare is gone. It will not only be gone, she will go as far as blocking your number and blocking u on WhatsApp. I have never experienced any thing like that cuz I will never be that foolish to send a tfare to a girl I haven't met nor seen.

We know all these things. That's why we preach against sending tfare to a lady you haven't met nor done anything with.

It's voice mail that tfare will enter and she will even block you join or ignore your calls.

Let's be wise!
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
U just think like me'' for me to send cash to a girl far away from me just look like a prank to me' if she is serious let her come i will return her transport for her.
Mcslize:

Only try this with a lady you've known and met before. If you send a tfare to a new girl you've never done anything with, you know what comes after that already. That tfare is gone. It will not only be gone, she will go as far as blocking your number and blocking u on WhatsApp. I have never experienced any thing like that cuz I will never be that foolished to send a tfare to a girl I haven't met nor seen.

We know all these things. That's why we preach against sending tfare to a lady you haven't met nor done anything with.

It's voice mail that tfare will enter and she will even block you join or ignore your calls.

Let's be wise!
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so all women out there (that you are interested in) must have extra money to go around the city meeting guys that are interested IN HER?!
- so because you want to get to know someone, she must have transport money to meet you? aint you the one who wants to invite her? why dont you give her the money for bus fare, et voila?!
- life is about being REAL/HONEST and not pretend to be who you are not.... if a man decides he wants to meet you, then simply let him know that he should arrange for it himself as you are not buoyant to spend your hard earned cash on total strangers.

I don't expect you will type something like this. Why should a sane guy send tfare to a lady he is meeting for the first time? Are you a learner? With how dishonest Nigerian ladies are these day, will you as sane guy confidently send a Nigerian lady you haven't met a tfare with the claim of her coming to visit you?

Do you think you will see her? If you must send tfare, do that with a girl that already likes you. If not, you will not only chop blocking but you will also not see her shadow in your house.

I have been thinking you get some OTs but this your write up no go well at all. Abi you be girl sef?

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Originalsly:

I can see you will have problems dating women or having any lasting relationship.... very likely to be a stepping stone relationship.

You need a lot of orientations on women matters. It is guys like you some ladies will always call mugus to their friends and start making a mockery of.

Hope you understand the meaning of mugu? Mugu fall guy man wack.

Ladies from other countries are different from the typical Nigerian ladies we know today.

Yes their are guys that like spending foolishly on ladies all in the name of I don't want to be seen as a broke guy. And I call that low self esteem. By doing that, you are trying too hard to please such a lady. Now, what comes after? Such a lady will only see you as a foolish spender.

She will never be attracted to you by always wanting to prove yourself to her. She will even be taking money from you and spend on a broke guy that is not even up to your standard.

We see these things every day. They call such guys the mugu spenders.

If you must spend money find those ORPHANAGE children, older people and dash them money.

Spending money on a typical lady with the intention of trying to prove yourself, will not only be seen as a low self esteem manner, but such a lady won't regard you as a man cuz you can't say No when she asks.

I will never bring up my girl child to depend on a man for survival take this from me. And you and others should do the same.

3 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Mcslize: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
undecided
Damaria2:

Bro, I think you should know better.

When you ask a girl out on a date, she isn't doing you a favour by accepting neither are you doing her any favour by picking her.

The average naija girl has got this mindset that a guy who invites them on a date has to pay for everything [they'd soon start asking for money to get the dress they'd wear to the date]. It's totally wrong. But then, 90% of naija girls and entitlement, 5&6.

I tire o. MrBrownJay1 you do this one o. This guy that I thought has alot of orientations, see the type of post he is advocating for. He is simply saying, as far as you talk to a girl for a meet up, she is entitled to you taking care of her tfare and the like. Seriously?

Men I was baffled by his posts about this matter. I can't believe my eyes someone like MrBrownJay1 will openly advocate for monetary entitlements of ladies towards guys.

Wonders they say shall never end.

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Originalsly: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mcslize:

You need a lot of orientations on women matters. It is guys like you some ladies will always call mugus to their friends and start making a mockery of.

Hope you understand the meaning of mugu? Mugu fall guy man wack.

Ladies from other countries are different from the typical Nigerian ladies we know today.

Yes their are guys that like spending foolishly on ladies all in the name of I don't want to be seen as a broke guy. And I call that low self esteem. By doing that, you are trying too hard to please such a lady. Now, what comes after? Such a lady will only see you as a foolish spender.

She will never be attracted to you by always wanting to prove yourself to her. She will even be taking money from you and spend on a broke guy that is not even up to your standard.

We see these things every day. They call such guys the mugu spenders.

If you must spend money find those ORPHANAGE children, older people and dash them money.

Spending money on a typical lady with the intention of trying to prove yourself, will not only be seen as a low self esteem manner, but such a lady won't regard you as a man cuz you can't say No when she asks.

I will never bring up my girl child to depend on a man for survival take this from me. And you and others should do the same.

Why would you believe that I'm not fully aware of what you're trying to school me on? FYI ... women in Nigeria are no different from women in other countries. Take a woman out of Nigeria to let's say US ... her entitlement attitude will change overnight. Take a woman out of the US to Nigeria she will develop an entitlement attitude overnight. Why? The answer is the men. Entitlement attitude in Nigerian women is because of the Nigerian men ..... wayyyy too many mugus ... ones who don't want to be called broke and ones who spend foolishly on women trying to impress or buy love. Name one country in the world where a bf will be giving the gf allowance like salary .... relationship allowance. This is to show the level of ehmmm .... muguism in Nigeria and why women become entitled. There are Kim Kardashians everywhere ... but a whole lot more Kanye's in Nigeria. Any man that cannot read women are highly likely to be a mugu ... and wouldn't even know.

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by DonroxyII: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Puss360:

What happened to your own money? grin...
I've come to notice that those guys who have little or no money are the ones who Fu:cks very hard....

But you see those rich men, money always flow, and they hardly go more than one round and it's always a short time grin grin grin...
Poverty has More Strengths than Riches grin ..

If a Poor Man Handle You, Your Mind Must Cut

No be Ihm Fault, E get way Poverty Dey Handle Person Sotey U go wan pour all the Frustrations On Another Human !

Also, When Sex is ur Only Means of Happiness, Dem go wan die there ....

Person wey dey bang & still thinking next business executive themes & Price Earning Ratio to Decide whether to Go for Equity or Bond no go hammered Well .....

As Poor Man dey snatch wife of rich man for Fvck aside ... na so rich man dey snatch wife of Poor man on Money Matters ....

The fight between Poverty & Riches No go Finish Since Day 0 grin

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
DonroxyII:

Poverty has More Strengths than Riches grin ..

If a Poor Man Handle You, Your Mind Must Cut

No be Ihm Fault, E get way Poverty Dey Handle Person Sotey U go wan pour all the Frustrations On Another Human !

Also, When Sex is ur Only Means of Happiness, Dem go wan die there ....

Person wey dey bang & still thinking next business executive themes & Price Earning Ratio to Decide whether to Go for Equity or Bond no go hammered Well .....

As Poor Man dey snatch wife of rich man for Fvck aside ... na so rich man dey snatch wife of Poor man on Money Matters ....

The fight between Poverty & Riches No go Finish Since Day 0 grin
I owe you one bottle of chilled beer for dis dear...

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by aimmoney9: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free..... grin grin grin
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by aimmoney9: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

This is why all those women that always bend down while washing clothes or cooking for long hours have bigger ass..... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free...... grin grin grin grin
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Wujio: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Puss360:
Lols wahala for who dey find fu:ck.... You want to fu:ck you no get money...

Who initiated the meeting?? If it's the guy, then he has to send transport and it must cover to and fro...

You tell babe, make Una meet...
She no get transport...
You no send transport...
Babe no come... She rest back...
Instead of you to rest, you say lai lai, you come online dey rant....

If no be fu:ck you dey find, why body come dey pepper you...

And you talented321, what do you mean by "Normal" in Ur post grin grin

Yu too get bad mouth
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Wujio: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Puss360:

What happened to your own money? grin...
I've come to notice that those guys who have little or no money are the ones who Fu:cks very hard....

But you see those rich men, money always flow, and they hardly go more than one round and it's always a short time grin grin grin...

Walahai. You are completely madd
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Wujio: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
siofra:

She truly doesn't have. Don't you know how expensive transportation is in Nigeria now?

What if her sick sister has been her priority, that's why she hasn't had money to come visit?

This is why I say broke men don't deserve women.

.troublemaker. I knew I would find you here
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Wujio: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

SIMP Nigeria guys always want to be bossy. They lack the liver to say NO to a girl's demand. Esp when she asked for transport fare. This is exactly why no one values Nigeria girls, they're generally seen as hook-up girls and oloshos.

We have said this over and over again that poor broke girls should be avoided like plague, hence they'll suck the man dry and continue looking for the next maga to chop. I spit on Nigeria girls

Your daughter will be tagged a Nigerian girl. Please this is wrong in every aspects please. Change your mentality
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:

Walahai. You are completely madd
Lolz...
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by alphaNomega: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Dear women,

Some of you lack sense. A young man says let's have a date, let's meet in a public place, you responded you don't have transport, Send me money to come and meet you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Any girl that tells you she doesn't have transport, do the needful and avoid her like plague.

Women, the way you package yourself that's how they will carry you. A young man asked for a date and wishes to send you transport fare, asked him for what? Tell him not to embarrass you that you can transport yourself! By this you're letting him know you're not cheap. Only Poor broke and cheap girls without worth and value asked men for transport fare
na you dey follow broke girls.
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Intergrated: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2023
Babaken:
Imagine i inviting my old time friend a Lady I know her very well she's a working class lady whom I respect so much she cook or sorts of stories that she don't have transportation when she know that if she come there's no way I won't multiply her transportation by 4 or 5 .

As that one is not enough she call me 3 days after that she and her sister that's staying with her is admitted at the hospital that the money she's having is not enough I should send her some money for my mind I say see this one you don see ATM machine since then I haven't call or chat her again before she will tell me her house rent is expiring next week she already told me her television is not working haba.
lol
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Intergrated: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Puss360:

Who initiated the meeting?? If it's the guy, then he has to send transport and it must cover to and fro...

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

na Dem be this. Hookup president.
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Xenry:
The man's duty is to protect and provide. If he decides to send her the transport money, why should that be a problem? After all, he was the one that asked for a date.

Do women who ask for a date send transport money to men? Encouraging irresponsibility on the part of our females will only enshrine entitlement mentality amongst our females.

What is the essence of being an adult if you can't do little things adult do? Taking responsibility and accountability for oneself is what adults do.
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Babaken:

These ones are scammers, what they do isn't different from what Yahoo boys do obtaining by false pretense.

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Puss360:

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

Only prostitute see exchange if money with sex.

See how you objectify yourself when men follow suit you all get angry.
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Puss360:

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

Only prostit.ute see exchange if money with sex.

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Only prostit.ute see exchange if money with sex.

Okay noted... Can we move on to better things...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Help!Battling Porn And Sex Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.