Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My problem with Nigerian girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My problem with Nigerian girls (5906 Views)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Dear women,

Some of you lack sense. A young man says let's have a date, let's meet in a public place, you responded you don't have transport, Send me money to come and meet you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Any girl that tells you she doesn't have transport, do the needful and avoid her like plague.

Women, the way you package yourself that's how they will carry you. A young man asked for a date and wishes to send you transport fare, asked him for what? Tell him not to embarrass you that you can transport yourself! By this you're letting him know you're not cheap. Only Poor broke and cheap girls without worth and value asked men for transport fare

32 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Xenry: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
The man's duty is to protect and provide. If he decides to send her the transport money, why should that be a problem? After all, he was the one that asked for a date.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Taylor90: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
embarassed
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Normal''
The problem is not from girls'' it is from men who think with their dick and now it has become a culture in nigeria.
It is left for the few real niggas to know their worth'' that nothing come out from pussy except the 5minute pleasure.
Men overrate sex too much and don't have patience once they think about sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Xenry:
The man's duty is to protect and provide. If he decides to send her the transport money, why should that be a problem? After all, he was the one that asked for a date.

A girl who cannot provide her own transport fare have no business entering a relationship let alone talking about marriage.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Babaken(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Imagine i inviting my old time friend a Lady I know her very well she's a working class lady whom I respect so much she cook or sorts of stories that she don't have transportation when she know that if she come there's no way I won't multiply her transportation by 4 or 5 .

As that one is not enough she call me 3 days after that she and her sister that's staying with her is admitted at the hospital that the money she's having is not enough I should send her some money for my mind I say see this one you don see ATM machine since then I haven't call or chat her again before she will tell me her house rent is expiring next week she already told me her television is not working haba.
Some ladies should try to package themselves small.

22 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Lols wahala for who dey find fu:ck.... You want to fu:ck you no get money...

Who initiated the meeting?? If it's the guy, then he has to send transport and it must cover to and fro...

You tell babe, make Una meet...
She no get transport...
You no send transport...
Babe no come... She rest back...
Instead of you to rest, you say lai lai, you come online dey rant....

If no be fu:ck you dey find, why body come dey pepper you...

And you talented321, what do you mean by "Normal" in Ur post grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Normal'' op is right but it all depend''
1. Sometimes the girls don't have the cash'' and she can't kill herself' so she have to ask from u, since u like to meet her
2. What i hate is when i know when my woman have cash and still need tfare from me'' i hate that, it is am enough reason to end relationship because it sound i am not important to u.
3. What is wrong in you providing the tfare when the transport is not that much e.g when in the same city?
Puss360:

Who initiated the meeting?? If it's the guy, then he has to send transport and it must cover to and fro...

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by illicit(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2023
I don't do broke girls

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' op is right but it all depend''
1. Sometimes the girls don't have the cash'' and she can't kill herself' so she have to ask from u, since u like to meet her
2. What i hate is when i know when my woman have cash and still need tfare from me'' i hate that, it is am enough reason to end relationship because it sound i am not important to u.
3. What is wrong in you providing the tfare when the transport is not that much e.g when in the same city?
1- asking for cash is not bad, if she doesn't have and the guy doesn't have to send, they can reschedule the meeting till when one party has cash...
2- they are just meeting, so the girl isn't the OP "Woman" grin
3- speechless.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
illicit:
I don't do broke girls

Nobody does broke men grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by illicit(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

Nobody does broke men grin grin grin grin

They do me wink

4 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2023
What do you mean by speechless'' so u can't use your money to visit me when we are in the city or what?.
Puss360:

1- asking for cash is not bad, if she doesn't have and the guy doesn't have to send, they can reschedule the meeting till when one party has cash...
2- they are just meeting, so the girl isn't the OP "Woman" grin
3- speechless.. grin grin
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
What do you mean by speechless'' so u can't use your money to visit me when we are in the city or what?.
What happened to your own money? grin...
I've come to notice that those guys who have little or no money are the ones who Fu:cks very hard....

But you see those rich men, money always flow, and they hardly go more than one round and it's always a short time grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2023
But u like and need the knack too''
What happened to my own my money?
What then do you risk for the relationship when u can't provide as little as 1k, 5h or 2h to visit me?
Puss360:

What happened to your own money? grin...
I've come to notice that those guys who have little or no money are the ones who Fu:cks very hard....

But you see those rich men, money always flow, and they hardly go more than one round and it's always a short time grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
But u like and need the knack too''
What happened to my own my money?
What then do you risk for the relationship when u can't provide as little as 1k, 5h or 2h to visit me?
Being in relationship is different from "Come let's do". .

I can pay my transport to go see my boyfriend...
But I can't pay my transport when I'm going solely for sex ...

Court Rise...
Case Dismissed... grin

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by talented321: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Better'' because i am talking about relationship'' i don't do'' come let's do''
Puss360:

Being in relationship is different from "Come let's do". .

I can pay my transport to go see my boyfriend...
But I can't pay my transport when I'm going solely for sex ...

Court Rise...
Case Dismissed... grin
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Puss360(f): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Better'' because i am talking about relationship'' i don't do'' come let's do''
Okay grin grin
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Babaken:
Imagine i inviting my old time friend a Lady I know her very well she's a working class lady whom I respect so much she's cook or sorts of stories that she don't have transportation when she know that if she comes there's no way I won't multiply her transportation by 4 or 5 .

As that one is not enough she call me 3 days after that she and her sister that's staying with her is admitted at the hospital that the money she's having is not enough I should send her some money for my mind I say see this one you don see ATM machine since then I haven't call or chat her again before she will tell me her house rent is expiring next week she already told me her television is not working haba.

Sadly most Nigeria girls are guilty of this. They see men as their means of survival that they can prey and eat his money quickly.

This is why nobody values Nigeria girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

Pretty sure you couldn't comprehend the post.

However, You ought to have told the guy you're a prostitute and a hook-up girl so he can prepare his mind ahead.

4 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
illicit:
I don't do broke girls

Louder 📢🔊 honourable Conrade!!!
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Nlfpmod Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano

FP for wider views
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by lordnkem000(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2023
I still blame my fellow guys for this nonsense. When I was in Ghana briefly, I fell in love with their girls, they don't ask u for transport or etc, they even find it insulting u bringing up the topic, u have to insist before she takes it. But trust naija guys na, we like to be boss, to dey showoff and that's why our naija girls took advantage of it. Me here so, I'll never fu;ck a girl who doesn't have financial independence. As for dating, if u won't marry u, then I won't date u at all, I don grow pass that level now. So, u have to be disciplined and financially upright to be my woman. Am not poor, I am just broke and u my brokeness have expiry date

7 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Zigzagman: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
OP, save yourself the embarrassment and stop dating students.

If she's a student, where do you expect her to get money to come on the date? Not with the current cost of transportation

Just take a listen to this conversation on who pays on the first date and hear what they have to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvLmz8F7NM

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by siofra(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Babaken:
Imagine i inviting my old time friend a Lady I know her very well she's a working class lady whom I respect so much she's cook or sorts of stories that she don't have transportation when she know that if she comes there's no way I won't multiply her transportation by 4 or 5 .

She truly doesn't have. Don't you know how expensive transportation is in Nigeria now?

What if her sick sister has been her priority, that's why she hasn't had money to come visit?

This is why I say broke men don't deserve women.

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:
I still blame my fellow guys for this nonsense. When I was in Ghana briefly, I fell in love with their girls, they don't ask u for transport or etc, they even find it insulting u bringing up the topic, u have to insist before she takes it. But trust naija guys na, we like to be boss, to dey showoff and that's why our naija girls took advantage of it. Me here so, I'll never fu;ck a girl who doesn't have financial independence. As for dating, if u won't marry u, then I won't date u at all, I don grow pass that level now. So, u have to be disciplined and financially upright to be my woman. Am not poor, I am just broke and u my brokeness have expiry date

SIMP Nigeria guys always want to be bossy. They lack the liver to say NO to a girl's demand. Esp when she asked for transport fare. This is exactly why no one values Nigeria girls, they're generally seen as hook-up girls and oloshos.

We have said this over and over again that poor broke girls should be avoided like plague, hence they'll suck the man dry and continue looking for the next maga to chop. I spit on Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Zigzagman:
OP, save yourself the embarrassment and stop dating students.

If she's a student, where do you expect her to get money to come on the date? Not with the current cost of transportation

Just take a listen to this conversation on who pays on the first date and hear what they have to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvLmz8F7NM

We ain't talking about students here bro, besides why would a female student be thinking of going into relationship when she's not financially stable?

Dude we're talking about working class ladies here who tells guys they don't have transport. That's beyond stupidity!

1 Like

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by GoodRocks: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nlfpmod Seun

FP
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by Babaken(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:

She truly doesn't have. Don't you know how expensive transportation is in Nigeria now?

What if her sick sister has been her priority, that's why she hasn't had money to come visit?

This is why I say broke men don't deserve women.
how much do you charge for a night I know your type.

2 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by lordnkem000(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

SIMP Nigeria guys always want to be bossy. They lack the liver to say NO to a girl's demand. Esp when she asked for transport fare. This is exactly why no one values Nigeria girls, they're generally seen as hook-up girls and oloshos.

We have said this over and over again that poor broke girls should be avoided like plague, hence they'll suck the man dry and continue looking for the next maga to chop. I spit on Nigeria girls
Bro u are totally correct,
Just look at the mess this SIMP-le guys have created, all because of pucci?
Now we can't even separate the good girls from the bad ones..
God how I want take find wife na?

3 Likes

Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by ThatrealestApex: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Dear women,

Some of you lack sense. A young man says let's have a date, let's meet in a public place, you responded you don't have transport, Send me money to come and meet you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Any girl that tells you she doesn't have transport, do the needful and avoid her like plague.

Women, the way you package yourself that's how they will carry you. A young man asked for a date and wishes to send you transport fare, asked him for what? Tell him not to embarrass you that you can transport yourself! By this you're letting him know you're not cheap. Only Poor broke and cheap girls without worth and value asked men for transport fare

M
Re: My problem with Nigerian girls by DonBenny77(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

She no get transport...
You no send transport...

Is it always about Bleep. That's all y'all got to offe these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos / Hot Black Girls With Perfect Curves. See Photos / She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.