Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59401 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by tonysmart2017: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Miravik900:
Is not herpes

is what?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ikorodureporta: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
smiley
dem take 4k do u??

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Cthebest(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
angry
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by maxist2020(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
One chance. I think this is the last bus stop for you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dirty. The ladies you had sex with are having sex with atleast 20 other men each.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Warlord12(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

Go for test
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Abifarin16: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mr Unprotected. Davido instances no be lesson to you baa.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by DamselQueen: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
All there space booking na WA o
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Thekaghan: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bro you are battling with Herpes. Soon your face is gonna start peeling a friend is still in the hospital battling with his life he has similar symptoms. Na joke o!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
where is d pix?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Better go and get yourself treatment.

STD can lead to sterility. You won't be able to father a child. The sooner you get it treated, the better.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by abobote: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mfinobabo:
What's so hard in abstaining from sex
Bro, it's very hard

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Inobeyourmate: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nah that thing go kill you, imagine, you just marry, and your wife is even pregnant, yet, you dey Bleep around, to the extent of not using condom, nah men like you dey disgrace other men, nah God catch you, dey go manage am, were 😡😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Chibuzoripob: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
cool Rough play,skin 2 skin, Raw deal snd dem dashed DISEASE

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Miravik900(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
tonysmart2017:

is what?

Don’t know but not herpes, herpes doesn’t make the urine reddish he should go to the hospital
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Kingray10: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guy go run test and remember to treat your wife too
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kstyle2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go to the hospital for proper test. Also, you recently just got married and did this? We should learn not to do what we don't want others to do to us.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ttobizz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na outbreak go kill you
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
MisterBanny:
Sorry. But where is the picture?

Haaa!!!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by spinna: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol @ the pregnancy test picture..no be man?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by OChimex: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

Go to hospital for proper diagnostics and treatment You idiot.
If it’s herpes, it has no cure.
I pray thunder should strike you before you infect that poor innocent woman with a deadly disease. Maybe Aids

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by NiceLegs: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
You don't want to miss this.
Get this land today. Very Affordable.
Perfect for Long term Investment
Perfect For Agriculture (Farming).
You can buy Acres.
Land Appreciates Daily
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by obembet(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
MisterBanny:
Sorry. But where is the picture?

Werey full this social media... So u want look am grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bro condom nor too expensive na. Buy it plenty for your own safety and that of your wife pls.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Drefaithful(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

If you love yourself go to Government hospital and see a Dr. You are suffering from STD and perhaps UTI.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by CaptainFM1: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let's say it as it is. The problem is not the unprotected sex. You had sex with a woman that you are both not exclusively for each other. That's the gain of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please go.and see a Doctor so you will run tests and know exactly what to treat.

Your wife is at risk if you have sex with her without being completely cleared.

HOW FOOLISH ARE YOU TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITHOUT TESTING BOTH YOURSELF AND THE SEX PARTNER??

HIV IS STILL REAL.

STDS THAT WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WIFE.

Do those tests asap and finish your dosage and run a test again to be sure you are completely free.

No self medication please.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by harbarzzy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

I only pity the innocent woman

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by santakris(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
I came to see the thing. OP where is it?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Greenfusion: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
You just got married and you are having unprotected sex....sorry to say, u are either stupid, foolish and careless....with all the sensitization and dirty girls around, what's so sweet in sex that you cannot just use your head and get a condom atleast.....or even remember you just got married,.....Now you want to endanger your innocent wife.....
You don't even consider others or even the future, you just consider you penis to be lubricated.

Some of you guys can be very funny sha.

Get to an health center and seek advice, nairaland nor be hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are randy. Stop that lest u contract HIV. It's real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.