Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59398 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Amumaigwe: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

Wait until his wife comes anonymously to complain about staphylococcus aureus. Trust bitches at your doom.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by jubrilELsudan: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
YOU JUST GOT MARRIED AND YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT AND YOU STILL CARRIED YOUR FLAT COCONUT HEAD TO GO FVCK ASHAWO RAW

HERPES IS THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES NOW CAUSE AS E BE SO....NA AIDS NA HIM YOU DON CARRY SO

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by oyeb15: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Most babes carry so much shit in their body. They will be fresh, big butty and sultry. But when u enter their palace with your fagile head, you are gone.

The curse on some na wahala. Some na witch. Anytime I bleep one girl, I go just go broke. My car go get problem. Na so I run.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Stedakudz: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
It could be herpes and if it's herpes you have to live with it forever,and don't panic 80% of sexually active people here have it too. But that red urine, guuuuuuuuuy u need see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by fieryblitz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
You just got married and you're risking your wife and unborn child? First things, get tested at a reputable laboratory. Follow their treatment judiciously and don't have intercourse with the poor woman while you're been treated. Keep your condom in the car or wallet (This might be difficult if madam uses your car or checks your wallet) Stay sexually safe and aware!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Zedoo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin grin

Una no dey ever hear word. Na now you just find out say you dey married and your wife wan born??!

There will always be vagïna in the world, INSIST on test results BEFORE any rubbish...
No woman on earth is worth the trouble of an STI.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Zedoo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
oyeb15:
Most babes carry so much shit in their body. They will be fresh, big butty and sultry. But when u enter their palace with your fagile head, you are gone.

The curse on some na wahala. Some na witch. Anytime I bleep one girl, I go just go broke. My car go get problem. Na so I run.

Lmaooooo laugh wan wound me.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by oyeb15: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Next time when u wan enter palace, on touch and check it. Then pray and bless it before u enter.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by PissInside: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
The way married men fvck brothel hoes these days is worrisome.

Some even like it raw with these prostitutes and they go infect their innocent wives at home.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

Na she know glorious gbola, red preek and preek wey no black, like say she be allen college alumni undecided poly ko uni ..

very shameless thing ... si nga puo

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by daddyQ: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Archive4all:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get it free Crypto
hmm
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
3 different women in 5months, 1wife2sides, wife needs to check herself for HIV and other STD, checks should be run on the foetus.
As for you, nothing can make you change, sha give your wife enough money to take of whatever problem you are going to leave behind, because no one knows how many dey outside, and you no fit last if you start your early life like dis.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Adaisback(f): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.
you are Avery wicked man. You want to kill your wife and your unborn before he comes to the world ba? You are Ekwensu personified. Pls stay away from your wife bloody cheat!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Rokiat(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Did I hear married and a pregnant wife?

May God punish that your dirty diccck.

Wicked human.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by nomolos92: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Get out of here... hope your penis would soon cut...or caught naught and fraught haught... holocaust harlot idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut,etc; that has maggots inside his or her butt, uterus and anus,etc... What you shouldn't nut... is what you said/would said that, you would nut or wants to nut... Are you bolt and nut...? Are you kolanut, groundnuts, coconut or peanut,etc...? Have you tried and or tied the knot,etc; before you...? To tries and ties the knot,etc; before you begins to"not&not" all the dots in/with an harlot or before you begins a/the "not not"...,etc; with an holocaust harlot adult slut idiot bigot,etc; is a not nut...? You are eager to connects or not not the dots...? See you see this kolanut...!... So, you are such a kolanut...! "You can not not ties the knot"...?... You are nut...!... Are you nut or you wants to be a millionaire...?... The COMING... or THE SECOND COMING of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; is/are NEAR-VERY NEAR...

You also need to see a doctor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Carry your cross!

Next time, learn not to think with your phallus.

Sex is less than 30 minutes and the consequences can be for a life time. No real satisfaction there.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by greggng: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is a shame some are even offering help . A married man with pregnant woman having unprotected sex ....not mibdnv he could contract hiv and pass it on to his wife ...May God help your soul ...I ve Jo medication for you ...just manage this davido song ...THEM SAY YOU CARRY WOMAN NA MAN YOU SUPPOSE CARRY ? YOU ATE ALWSYS AVSILABLE TO CHUCK YOUR PRICK INTO EVERY TOTO
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Moneyyman: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please have mercy on your innocent wife and take her for test, too.

You can get started early on treatments. Don't allow that innocent woman suffer from your mess.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Then y are married women scared of the mention of DNA ??
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by beleanlabels(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
MisterBanny:
Sorry. But where is the picture?

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Richy1981: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

Y do I have this feeling that you r foolish, u r a married man with a child coming and u still dey carry disease up and down, that wan na ur business oh, better go hospital and treat urself. Nonsense as if here na hospital. U didn't even do it once but twice without protection, so what do u want us to do now. Mstwww
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
FIRST AND FOREMOST tell your pregnant wife so that you guys can make sure she takes the proper medication sharp sharp for whatever STDs you have infected her with (for the sake of your unborn child).

SECOND stay away from your wife until you cure yourself too. pointless to have her cure herself if you dont do the same with you.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Papagoodness: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why will you even do unprotected sex when she's not your fiancee
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by IronSponge23(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

I just love you 😆 🤣

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Then y are married women scared of the mention of DNA ??

When you are proud to own your gender, quote me. You must think I am your fellow e-transgender. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
nomolos92:

You also need to see a doctor grin grin
See or look at your teeth/bluetooth... Come and be my doctor... Come.. let me make you my doctor... You want to talk about "my penis..."? My penis or joysticks,etc; isn't for aunty Eunice,etc; that are from/in Nice, OG Nice or Venice...,etc... Are you my niece...,or did you want to be my niece or my Mrs...? Did you know the indice/indices...? Freeze... don't sneeze... Now, you want to hear or be hearing and listening to remix/my mix and remixes...? Sneeze; first be my niece, Miss & or Mrs... Eeyin re toda bi eeyin eniti oti je ewa oloyin, ewa aganyin ati eyin-awon ara Iseyin, ara Adekunle Alayin... atibeebeelo... Se oti fo eeyin re... Oya fe eeyin re je kinwo... ...oole wa remi leyin...oole soju mi...debi koseeyin mi...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Absuchat(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Get out of here... hope your penis would soon cut...or caught naught and fraught haught... holocaust harlot idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut,etc; that has maggots inside his or her butt, uterus and anus,etc... What you shouldn't nut... is what you said/would said that, you would nut or wants to nut... Are you bolt and nut...? Are you kolanut, groundnuts, coconut or peanut,etc...? Have you tried and or tied the knot,etc; before you...? To tries and ties the knot,etc; before you begins to"not&not" all the dots in/with an harlot or before you begins a/the "not not"...,etc; with an holocaust harlot adult slut idiot bigot,etc; is a not nut...? You are eager to connects or not not the dots...? See you see this kolanut...!... So, you are such a kolanut...! "You can not not ties the knot"...?... You are nut...!... Are you nut or you wants to be a millionaire...?... The COMING... or THE SECOND COMING of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; is/are NEAR-VERY NEAR...
Which programming language is this?
Similar to C# grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Kajaard: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Absuchat(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
See or look at teeth/tooth... Come and be my doctor... Come.. let me make you my doctor... You want to talk about "my penis..."? My penis or joysticks,etc; isn't for aunty Eunice,etc; that are from/in Nice, OG Nice or Venice...,etc... Are you my niece...,or did you want to be my niece or Mrs...? Did you know the indice or indices...? Freeze... don't sneeze... Now, you want to hear or be hearing and listening to remix/my mix and remixes...? Sneeze, first be my niece, Miss & or Mrs... Eyin re toda bi eyin eni toti je ewa oloyin, ewa aganyin ati eyin-awon ara Iseyin ati ara Adekunle Alayin... Se oti fo eyin re... Oya fe eyin re je kinwo... ...oole wa remi leyin...oole soju mi...debi koseeyin mi...
How will you now have a cure?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Absuchat(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.
Oboy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.