Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59403 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
You go explain tire, no evidence grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Pipefitter: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Choii.. and those your girlfriend will pass it to other guys that will in turn give to some other innocent girls
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Well, I'm not like u or ur sisters ...my mom didn't train me like ur mom trained u

You can't be like us. We don't switch genders or birth from our penis. Are you a hyena? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Pipefitter: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
I used to sleep around too. I used to sleep with prostitutes without condom, but I don't know what happened along the way, I can't even imagine that now, maybe maturity or the peace of mind that comes with not having anything to worry about
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by nedekid: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oga, go to hospital, see dokita, go to lab and do test.
Abi you get moni nack but no moni to treat yourself?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
MisterBanny:
Sorry. But where is the picture?
Please, no one wants to see scabbed, boil infested preeks

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Hopefully you would be able to afford the lawyer. Mr Femi or should I say Jeremiah? But you wouldn't be needing one. You wouldn't have the chance to make that call. Trust me on this.

Interesting @ jeremiah, @least can i confirm the house address or you want to follow "Your man" blindly

Miss anonymous cyber bullying lenu e ! you of all people on nairaland, should i post screenshots cheesy

e that comes to equity pari e wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emdebby2: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
I pray for your innocent pregnant wife. May God keep her safe from your infidelity 🙏
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by dododawa1: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Otilor
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
contact me
Baba Alagbo grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Interesting @ jeremiah, @least can i confirm the house address or you want to follow "Your man" blindly

Miss anonymous cyber bullying lenu e ! you of all people on nairaland, should i post screenshots cheesy

e that comes to equity pari e wink

Feel free to how him the screenshots when you see. Goodnight... Fe** Jere***h Aka**.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Johel(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

Hey man...be easy,these girls carry diseases everywhere they go like MTN,better to masturbate when you feel really Hot, or wait on your wife,than carrying these girls that jump from one dick to another,that do lota dirty shit out.

HIV AIDS is REAL!!...YOU SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR! i tell you this,aids is the deadliest and most mean virus on the planet, it'll eat up everything in you till the end...No escape!

Watch out! Sex no be food, use that energy you use in fukkin and chasing girls for something more profitable that will bring you happiness.

Make money! Think financial stability, think health,think family.

A word is enough for the wise.

GO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!!! To avoid stories that touch.

DO NOT ENDANGER YOUR WIFE!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

You can't be like us. We don't switch genders or birth from our penis. Are you a hyena? undecided

Well ...u can hallucinate all u want ...I will not waste my time on a person that is the definition of dullard
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by engrelvis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!
grin grin..*red polygamous pr**k.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Anashe: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

You just got married and your wife is pregnant? Poor woman didn't know she married a brostitute.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by tivta(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

Sharp, who knows what diesease the wife is also carrying
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Feel free to how him the screenshots when you see. Goodnight... F*** J****** A****

grin grin Gud luck to F*** j****** A**** o!

buh the day you come for kay, You go explain taya ! e that comes to equity wink
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

grin grin Gud luck to Femi jeremiah Akano o!

buh the day you come for kay, You go explain taya ! e that comes to equity wink

Keep this energy, because we both know you ain't shit offline. But NL would hear scores. wink

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Odibembem: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stedakudz:
It could be herpes and if it's herpes you have to live with it forever,and don't panic 80% of sexually active people here have it too. But that red urine, guuuuuuuuuy u need see a doctor

Thank u, people are either so ignorant or outrightly hipocritical. Yes statistics says over 80% of sexually active people have herpes so 4 out of 5 persons mocking him here has herpes. Even oral herpes, virtually everyone including children have it, those blisters around d lips that appears and they tell u it's a sign malaria is about to come, lie, not malaria, d fever u are feeling with d blister is d herpes fever itself. It has no cure, like cartahr, it would go on it's own after running it's course. As for genital herpes, it's exactly like oral herpes, blisters around d penis, no cure, goes after it's run its course and to come back again whenever ur immunity is down due to stress, worries or other factors. Though I doubt it's herpes u have cos it doesn't affect colouration of ur urine or urinating. Go to hospital run some tests but pls and pls, unprotected sex is never worth it, never u try it again.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by zoeymikey(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
rainmoredays:

Next time write:
I just got married and I am sleeping around
Lol
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by zoeymikey(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
You just got married and your wife is pregnant and you're sleeping around. Wow,
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by zona376: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Visit www.omenmatradomedicals.com.ng. They may be of help
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Keep this energy, because we both know you ain't shit offline. But NL would hear scores. wink

Energy on what, who is snooping around who is restless and pained, my babe don't know you exist but i live in your man's head, now we know
e that comes to equity nii, i have beta things to think of smiley

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by zoeymikey(f): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Emmanuel30a post=124993962] Get out of here... hope your penis would soon cut...or caught naught and fraught haught... holocaust harlot idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut,etc; that has maggots inside his or her butt, uterus and anus,etc... What you shouldn't nut... is what you said/would said that, you would nut or wants to nut... Are you bolt and nut...? Are you kolanut, groundnuts, coconut or peanut,etc...? Have you tried and or tied the knot,etc; before you...? To tries and ties the knot,etc; before you begins to"not&not" all the dots in/with an harlot or before you begins a/the "not not"...,etc; with an holocaust harlot adult slut idiot bigot,etc; is a not nut...? You are eager to connects or not not the dots...? See you see this kolanut...!... So, you are such a kolanut...! "You can not not ties the knot"...?... You are nut...!... Are you nut or you wants to be a millionaire...?... The COMING... or THE SECOND COMING of GOD and of THE LORD ah ah,kilode?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by LotaTee: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Married men who sleep around are useless.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Energy on what, who is snooping around who is restless and pained, my babe don't know you exist but i live in your man's head, now we know
e that comes to equity nii, i have beta things to think of smiley

No wahala naaaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

No wahala naaaa. grin

is that what your so called man said or you just spoke for yourself undecided isewu

I hope you will keep that energy when the real owner of the "man" know howfar .. wink

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by esthel(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
I pity the people sleeping with you
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

is that what your so called man said or you just spoke for yourself undecided isewu

I hope you will keep that energy when the real owner of the "man" know howfar .. wink

No wahala. You will call the real owner to beg him. Maybe na your mama or sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by sync(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Having unprotected sex with multiple people in this present time and age
Tufia!!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Larry1960: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Make una try dey use condom HIV is real. I see am Koro Koro for my eyes today
I ran an HIV test with a girl today with the oral test kit and it came out positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hope if your wife put$ a bullet in ur brain or pois0ns your food, you wouldn't blame her? Tell your wife you have an incurable STD herpes, so that she will protect the unborn child, or you want to hide it so that your unborn child will also suffer the penanlty of your roving penisss? Tell your wife so that she goes for tests and decide if to continue with the marriage or dump you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.