Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59406 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

Which programming language is this?
Similar to C# grin
C# or what...?...
Please explain & plain it to me/for me and... I am listening to the news transcript...I will be there in a jiffy or in & about a jiffy...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!
who are we cheating with?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

How will you now have a cure?
Cure for what...? Pedicure and manicure...?... Did you know or have the procedures...? Sioor... for sure... you can't lure... I can't lures... or be lured... I am secured or I have been secured... unlike "you"... that is or that are insecure... You need a cure... come now or come over to me now.. come unto me now and procure your cures..."Come unto ME all ye that labours and are heavy laden I would gives you rest..." You know the rest of/in THE BIBLE or in THE HOLY BIBLE... Did you have or do read a Bible...?... Stop trying to lures for...what is not yours... Stop trying to figure out how to get more sense or, how to lures what is not yours... You can't lures what is not yours... So, stop trying to lures what is not yours...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Absuchat(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
C# or what...?...
Please explain & plain it to me/for me and... I am listening to the news transcript...I will be there in a jiffy or in about a jiffy...
Oparí grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Na she know glorious gbola, red preek and preek wey no black, like say she be allen college alumni undecided poly ko uni ..

very shameless thing ... si nga puo

kayperry:
if pocohantas like herself she will bookmark the seller address incase undecided
if every man were to be like kay that witch will be lonely even at the bottom undecided undecided

Dearest Femi!

I can assure you that hand would touch you very soon. You will make a good example on why cyberbullying shouldn't be taken too far. Bookmark this post and be this loud that day. You have been insulting me and my man. You will see him. You must think you are still anonymous right? No wahala.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Absuchat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
I had the unprotected sex before i got married. I got married last month but my wife has been pregnant but we are not living together. We just started living together last month.
I have similar issue... Though not after having sexual intercourse... It started after i visited a friend and used his toilet... So i think it's a toilet infection. I haven't taken it serious though. It's been appearing and disappearing in my genital region for more than 2 years now

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
abobote:
Go for test, you will get more accurate test. Though I hate going for test myself
Thought I was the only one.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MisterBanny(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.

God!!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by moneyissweet(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
There are no known cure for herpes.

Your own don finish.

Now you can keep your dick one place

AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Swizzyj5(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.

This penile balanitis you need to take anti fugal drugs
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

Oparí grin
GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST said THAT "OPARI"... On THE CROSS of CALVARY... Unlike iwo Apari (bald hairs...) toun mu Apari (Gin or Hut...)... Ooti dakulo gbari...ni ibiti oun tiun mu Apari(Gin or Hut)... Vodka...?...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by gassbee: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bros wat is really d problem , is it dat ur wife does not give enough sex or wat and u r bold enough to do raw with ashis
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

I have similar issue... Though not after having sexual intercourse... It started after i visited a friend and used his toilet... So i think it's a toilet infection. I haven't taken it serious though. It's been appearing and disappearing in my genital region for more than 2 years now
That's how it would continues... especially if contacted/contracted... through or via adultery and fornication...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Swizzyj5(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

It’s a fungal infection,blanitis
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Exceed15: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
MisterBanny:
Sorry. But where is the picture?

Let him dm it to u.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by perdollar(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
U are a disgrace to married men. Do VDRl and HIV and HBV test before u touch that woman that took the risk to marry u

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MisterBanny(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Exceed15:

Let him dm it to u.

Not necessary pls
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Exceed15: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A foot guard passes out as Queen Elizabeth II rides past, 1970..

lipsrsealed

And no one helped him? Wickedness..no wonder Some people were happy when she passed away too.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.
please do not move closer to that your innocent pregnant wife this period,it's dangerous, meanwhile, antibiotics,anti fungi or anti viral Orthodox drugs will keep making it to resurface, contact me for potent HERBS to clear it permanently from your system
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Absuchat:

contact me
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Expanse2020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alaye this place no be hospital,.after you don fornicate finish when he de sweet you, you called yourself confirm redpiller now nemesis have caught you and begin to shake up and down like ekuke from ANAMBRA,..if you eventually get HIV, your wife will divorce you and we go married her and raise your kid....since you claimed you are reckless and irresponsible...can you imagine just married.. nonsense
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

When you are proud to own your gender, quote me. You must think I am your fellow e-transgender. grin grin

Only smart people question movement ...u are definitely not one ...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Only smart people question movement ...u are definitely not one ...

Says an e-transgender.
LGBTQWFTYU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Says an e-transgender.
LGBTQWFTYU grin grin

Only dull women like u runaway from accountability or look for who to blame for acting stupid ... u can also call justpearlythings or Roma Army transgender... problem with dull women like u is that when a fellow woman defends mens right or decides to be fair in judgement without being gender biased , u start to attack ... u are definitely a misandrist and a narcissist.... society can never get better with women like u... but if a man defends a woman , he is not transgender according to ur flawed mentality
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Only dull women like u runaway from accountability or look for who to blame for acting stupid ... u can also call justpearlythings or Roma Army transgender... problem with dull women like u is that when a fellow woman defends mens right or decides to be fair in judgement without being gender biased , u start to attack ... u are definitely a misandrist and a narcissist.... society can never get better with women like u... but if a man defends a woman , he is not transgender according to ur flawed mentality

You go explain tire. I no get your own time. Let me finish with Kayperry/Theredaddy/Chidiokay. Take care, e-tranny. The first man to be ashamed of his manhood. Abi you sef get infection?

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Hectroy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dude, You're so irresponsible and endangering not only your wife but the unborn baby. All this infection if not properly treated can lead to deformation of baby since I'm certain you will at a point still slot that dirty thing into your innocent pregnant wife unprotected. For you to have the mind of slotting in than already infected pr**k into another hole shows how disgusting you are with no conscience. Men don't act this way.Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

You go explain tire. I no get your own time. Let me finish with Kayperry/Theredaddy/Chidiokay. Take care, e-tranny. The first man to be ashamed of his manhood. Abi you sef get infection?

I am not a hoe madam... I'm married with 2 boys now .... something u definitely don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Dearest Femi!

I can assure you that hand would touch you very soon. You will make a good example on why cyberbullying shouldn't be taken too far. Bookmark this post and be this loud that day. You have been insulting me and my man. You will see him. You must think you are still anonymous right? No wahala.

Why dearest ! did you run out of appropriate words or you just want to play safe undecided

@ my man .. lmao ! are you that dependant or you can't just do anything without men undecided

you can't threaten a Nigerian that has lawyer, na your papa name fit scare me cheesy ciao

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I am not a hoe madam... I'm married with 2 boys now .... something u definitely don't understand

You can still be a hoe. Childbirth doesn't wipe that away. E-tranny. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

contact me, Orthodox drugs will only make them multiply and resistant.

I'll do herbs for you, soap Incase of any itching and gel to treat all those rashes
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Why dearest ! did you run out of appropriate words or you just want to play safe undecided

@ my man .. lmao ! are you that dependant or you can't just do anything without men undecided

you can't threaten a Nigerian that has lawyer, na your papa name fit scare me cheesy ciao

Hopefully you would be able to afford a lawyer, Mr Femi or should I say Jeremiah? But you wouldn't be needing one. You wouldn't have the chance to make that call. Trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

You can still be a hoe. Childbirth doesn't wipe that away. E-tranny. gringrin

Well, I'm not like u or ur sisters ...my mom didn't train me like ur mom trained u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.