Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59402 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by SmartyPants(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
You have a pregannt wife and you're busy having unprotected sex? how selfish could you be?

Mister man you owe your wife a clean bill of health so please kindly get to the nearest hospital for proper tests and resolution.

Are you not supposed to be mature by now?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Angrygoat: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hahahahaha. Idiot. Na herpes. If to say your mind dey Bleep with u. U for no dey see physical symptoms. Puss here and there. Disgusting infected hiv zombie.idiot. herpes no get cure. And u got it. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by highchief1: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
kingzjay:
Condom no even reach 300 oh
no durex no sex for me.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by CaptainFM1: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

Randy AdiNike!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
U never see anything
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by mredd: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

It’s likely reaction to a sulphur based drug. Septrin caused this a lot
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by TheSuperX(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Carry your cross, I have nothing to tell you since you are irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Get out of here... hope your penis would soon cut...or caught naught and fraught haught... holocaust harlot idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut,etc; that has maggots inside his or her butt, uterus and anus,etc... What you shouldn't nut... is what you said/would said that, you would nut or wants to nut... Are you bolt and nut...? Are you kolanut, groundnuts, coconut or peanut,etc...? Have you tried and or tied the knot,etc; before you...? To tries and ties the knot,etc; before you begins to"not&not" all the dots in/with an harlot or before you begins a/the "not not"...,etc; with an holocaust harlot adult slut idiot bigot,etc; is a not nut...? You are eager to connects or not not the dots...? See you see this kolanut...!... So, you are such a kolanut...! "You can not not ties the knot"...?... You are nut...!... Are you nut or you wants to be a millionaire...?... The COMING... or THE SECOND COMING of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; is/are NEAR-VERY NEAR...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Chidiugwu1990: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Bro, just have it at the back of your mind that you might likely have staphylococcus Aureus ravaging you internally. If you dey doubt,,go for a test.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by siofra(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
This useless gender again angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by yetty247(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

Lmao
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Grupo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
You must be a very irresponsible married man to be having unprotected sex with numerous women.

What if you catch hiv and infect your wife? Even if you don't like your life, what about your wife's life? Or is she also as promiscuous?

What is wrong with some of you.

If you can't keep your peenis one place, why not use condoms?

Even as an unmarried guy, I rarely have unprotected sex with anyone.

Tụfịakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by yetty247(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:
This useless gender again angry

Lmao
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Pinloader(f): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
[https://gameershoe.com/]Leather shoes[/url] can be a classy addition to your wardrobe but they come with their own set of challenges, one of them being water stains. Water stains on leather [https://specialshoes.net/]shoes[/url] can be unsightly and ruin the overall look of the shoe. Welcome to Shoney’s, where [https://breakfasthours.online/]breakfast hours[/url] are filled with scrumptious delights to kickstart your day! This is a unique online [https://pinvideodownloader.net/]Pinterest video downloader[/url]. From here you can download unlimited [https://pinloader.net/]videos[/url], images, gifs, and stories on your smartphone, desktop, tablet, and laptop free of cost.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Menclothing: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
You like sex why ??

Check out men wears
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by yetty247(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Sha stay away from the pregnant woman for now
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Caveatemptor(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Oga,
Keep yourself away from your wife and unborn kid.
Get yourself tested at a medical facility.
Follow the prescribed treatment. I hate to think what will happen if you have u protected seex with your poor wife in your current state!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

When you were busy sleeping around, did you seek anyone's opinion.
I think is HIV. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Alvin212(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

Trash

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by BALLOSKI: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Elect007:
- Your wife is pregnant
- You had unprotected sex with someone else, TWICE!!!
- Possibly carrying STD

Please stay away from that helpless woman (and the unborn) because your carelessness go affect them. Na your kind de give men bad name.
na very stupid guy na
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MrsTwrite(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go and see a medical practitioner.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by mirinder: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
obembet:

Werey full this social media... So u want look am grin
lets go do it raw
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by mirinder: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
obembet:

Werey full this social media... So u want look am grin
lets go do it raw
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by AllenSpencer: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

That's Bill Gates' revamped Monkey Pox .

KYS alread
y you degenerate piece of shit
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Tomek09(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go to the hospital.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Tomek09(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Do a urine test.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nicolo360: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Welcome to the world of Syphilis.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
At least pity your wife, such recklessness embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Jnana19(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Get my herbal infection flusher ,after takking go and do a test if u see any infection so ever in ur system hold me reaponsible 08169500338
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.