Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59363 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
ikorodureporta:
smiley
dem take 4k do u??
Man must fucck but that brother was very foolish to trust the snake gender person by fuccking her raw.

1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.
Nigga, what is this? Take it down and stop disgracing us.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ShaqFu: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
sync:
Having unprotected sex with multiple people in this present time and age
Tufia!!
people still do it non the less. When you tell them, they tell you "something must kill a man".
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by lomprico(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

Herpes is uncurable o! From what you described it's likely syohilis not herpes
Go and do a test to know what is wrong with you.
Na your wife i dey pity

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

No wahala. You will call the real ownee to beg him. Maybe na your mama or sister. grin

confidence you never found in your father's name you suddenly find it in a man, you have started being a liability even before marriage undecided
iF e cum marry you nko naa everyday e go dey carry police find NL alfa males undecided .. una fit unaselves radarada !

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by riczy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Me don wash hand comot from
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ten06(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
GoldSantana:
Herpes.
Acyclovir 400mg tablets
Vitamin C
He should add cyproxin capsules to the ones mentioned above. After the symptoms has totally disappear, go and look for the covid-19 vacine and take the 2 jabs.

But before you proceed on this treatment try to diagnosed if it is herpes simplex.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

confidence you never found in your father's name you suddenly find it in a man, you have started being a liability even before marriage undecided
iF e cum marry you nko naa everyday e go dey carry police find NL alfa males undecided .. una fit unaselves radarada !

Hahahaha! Anu e semi!! grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ofadaman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Herpes has no cure, but this is likely syphilis.
You should treat it very vigouroursly, it often comes back to kill people years later with life threatening diseases like heart, lungs failure.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Energy on what, who is snooping around who is restless and pained, my babe don't know you exist but i live in your man's head, now we know
e that comes to equity nii, i have beta things to think of smiley
Nigga whenever they start threatening you with your fellow man, know there are connected simps somewhere behind them. Don't underestimate what their pussies can make simps do to gentlemen. I've heard a case not quite similar to yours though but trust me, it was ugly. The guy involved in my own case was not a simp, I haven't said that because he is my pal now. If I were you, I won't call her bluffs because one of the influential politicians in this forum may be "the my man" she is talking about. If your case worse, it could be a military man and you will curse Seun for creating the forum that made you meet the vaginarian in the first place. Just my simple advice. Take it or leave it.

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by adedamola777: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
It may be Herpes (HSV), Human papillomavirus (HPV) or any other infection. Only Test can reveal it.
Please visit the hospital.
Early detection and treatment can lead to better treatment outcomes.

PS: You no try at all.
Married people especially randy men like you should never engage in unprotected sexual intercourse outside. Protect your generation.

Ww
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahaha! Anu e semi!! grin

Ada do you know one thing my lawyer alway tell me,

he will say kay as long as you no kill person .. undecided

if you have nothing meaningful to say keep quiet or wait for your tatafo man to do more amebo wink boya ko nii gudnite
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by beleanlabels(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
beleanlabels:

Please, I'm having the same issues too. I need help with name of drugs I can get. Rashes full my body since I had unprotected sex last week.

20. Complaints
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

Ada do you know one thing my lawyer alway tell me,

he will say kay as long as you no kill person .. undecided

if you have nothing meaningful to say keep quiet or wait for your tatafo man to do more amebo wink boya ko nii gudnite

Okay o. Mr Femi Jeremiah.
Ada kor, ulunne ni. grin grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

How is cheating with different random women is the same thing as polygamy? If a man marry two wives and the three of them are faithful, tell me where the STIs will come from?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=zoeymikey post=124997643][/quote] Zoeymikey Ade ni ode ti aun fiun pe ni Oba...
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Nigga whenever they start threatening you with your fellow man, know there are connected simps somewhere behind them. Don't underestimate what their pussies can make simps do to gentlemen. I've heard a case not quite similar to yours though but trust me, it was ugly. The guy involved in my own case was not a simp, I haven't said that because he is my pal now. If I were you, I won't call her bluffs because one of the influential politicians in this forum may be "the my man" she is talking about. If your case worse, it could be a military man and you will curse Seun for creating the forum that made you meet the vaginarian in the first place. Just my simple advice. Take it or leave it.

what have i done to her that she as not done to me, if anyone go report cyberbullying naa poco ..

or you are new on NL
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay o. Mr Femi Jeremiah.
Ada kor, ulunne ni. grin grin

God help Mr Femi jeremiah ... sounds like a pastor name

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Monday60655(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Just imagine what few minutes of undeserved enjoyment is causing you. What if you end up contracting more deadly STI? Flee fornication my brother there is no gain in it all.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

God help Mr Femi jeremiah ... sounds like a pastor name

we will find out grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ahnie: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pictures or idonbilivit
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Slimprinz: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rifapicin tablet... 2 in the morning, 2 in the night.. thank me laterquote author=AdiNike post=124988430]PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

Could this be Herpes?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.[/quote]
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Konjiboii: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Werey wan trend by any means, that herpes gan gan you go carry am, I'm sure you be girl sef just wan ignite women to continue their all men are scum parade.

Post prick make we see
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

what have i done to her that she as not done to me, if anyone go report cyberbullying naa poco ..

or you are new on NL

Tell that to the highly connected and money bag simps who won't even listen to your side of the story. If your lawyer is not Femi Falana, nigga forget it. Emefiele is still in DSS dungeon and you know how many times the court had set him free. Just like I said earlier, if your case involve Nigerian soldiers that don't have sense, that your lawyer won't even know you're missing until you show up like a resurrected ragtag mad man to tell your story. Nigga, I'm not saying beg the vaginarian but free her and cease the fight now.

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by PastorFire4Fire: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

I'm married and i understand how we men crave for sex all the time especially when our wife is pregnant. Someone like my wife doesn't like sex when she is pregnant and you want your sexual needs to be met. This now brings the idea of alternatives to satisfy your need. This is how married men cheat.
For me, i have never cheated on my wife cos i have self-control. Moreso, i have so many things especially my work that easily throws my mind off the feeling immediately.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

we will find out grin

wow !! you guyz ran out of topics or condom ?

which one grin

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:

Chochocho. Is there anything you haven't experienced?? Maybe your woman hating finally pushed you into beating someone's wife. Tuehh!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by zoeymikey(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Emmanuel30a post=124998993] Zoeymikey Ade ni ode ti aun fiun pe ni Oba...[/quote
Meaning!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by isabi2lof: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
And your wife on Facebook " admin hide my ID , I just got married and pregnant with a child , I noticed that my husband is cheating on me ..

I love my husband but he gives me love and infections .., admin don't forget to hide my ID , I will be in the comment section " undecided

Some people are so shameless tueh , sleeping with anything..

E be like them use cheating swear for some people, e sure same on naming ceremony day , na hotel you go lodge with olosho ..

See man wey woman wan die for..

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Southwestidiot: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

You get wife wetin your gbola dey do outside? To even make matter worse u nor dey use protection. I pray make this one shake u. Maybe you go get sense by force
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Kemadealadire(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
🙄
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Emmanuel30a: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=zoeymikey post=124999574][/quote] The meaning is that, we calls him(or it...?) a King,etc; because he...(or it's...?) wears a crown...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.