Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) (59940 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chinekemoo!

Warridis?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by gfon(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
For the sake of love she allowed herself to be remote controlled all the way to Nigeria. This is no love but a union with both parties having something to gain exploiting the other.
that's your own concern, guy man is off to live a better life in a better environment
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by gfon(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
see this baby hippo sef... kai the struggle is real o!
my OGA, boys dey para. If I see the one wey big pass this one, I go carry am 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Emman360(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❤

Congratulations 👏 brother u finally made it out of this renew hope of shege...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
back then when black people use to rule the world marrying a white person was something to be ashamed of and black people wouldnt want to stoop so low as marrying an inferior being such as the whites but now it's seen as an achievement this show how low we have gone in life what a pity

That's very correct!! Do you do history?

Our ancient black Egyptian ancestors didn't allow mixing with white people because they were thought of as being below human...... and it wasn't just in Africa. Even Asians regarded them same way. In those days, if an African ventured beyond the Mediterranean sea into Europe, he/she would be placed on quarantine for a month on return because it was thought the person had mixed with people less than human. Even relatively recently, Japan specifically called them "savages" and created an army called the "destroyer of the savages" to fight them off Japan.

It's a pity how the table has turned completely. Our ancient-ancient-ancient African ancestors could never have imagined that in the future white people will ever be on top of us. They would never believe it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Benrosaria(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
black men have no shame

Shamelessly shameful
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Benrosaria(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's better than doing blood money.
Congratulations to them, na Japa things.

She will go back and he will still be here with us. He ain't going no where brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2023
siofra:
We all know it's for money.

Nigerian men are truly a disgrace. Because of Nigerian men, I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian 🤢

Calm down pls, not because you are in faceless forum means you can just say what ever or anything you like, give yourself some decency pls except if your parents fail in bringing you up well, the very first man in your life is your father abi your papa is nonsense man and nothing to write about or your mama get herself pregnant without a man and i believe you have men in your family are all of them stupid and nonsense too or are you doing this for likes?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by donhils: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2023
I think pretty has a new definition now
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Philxx: 2:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Pretty Oyinbo girlfriend, Mtcheew! See as I rush enter make see the girl.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bluezy13(m): 3:08am On Aug 10, 2023
YelloweWest:

Then why assume all the women are pained?

Does "why are the women above pained" look like assumption to you?
FYI I didn't say "all" .
Seems you do not know an assumption.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by rickleye: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Love of convenience.
He gets a green card
She gets some mixed babies and government aid.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Na so so remnants and dead body all these boys dey go carry come back to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Philxx:
Pretty Oyinbo girlfriend, Mtcheew! See as I rush enter make see the girl.
instead I saw a bag of cassava
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:51am On Aug 10, 2023
donhils:
I think pretty has a new definition now
I tell you
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
you don't know the history of the black race because if you do you would want the black to be the only race of people in the world the same way u do

We wuz kangz and sheit.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Wetin be this?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Kingzjayzee: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Before I clicked on the story, I knew that the white lady would have a "k_leg". It's either she's someone's granny or something else. And my hunch was right!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Ayo8(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy

You’re pained…
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Obierika(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE

You must be a stark illiterate if this is the person you refer to as being pretty!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by a2d3rew(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Hope this one na play?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by riczy(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Its a case of: Occupy till I come!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Jollymich(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy

Jennyclay ur my wife
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by antibullshit: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Nairaland na wa for you o! Is that what you call pretty ?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Gerrard59(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Nigerian men are the smartest black men what bothers me as a man is the way my fellow black men are lusting over white woman if nothing is done to stop in a couple of centuries there won't be any body in the continental that would be 100% black everyone would be very mixed

That is not true. This thread and the responses by most male monikers defeat that statement. Smart men don't get delighted because one of their kith married the lowest of women in another race because of what he would benefit - residency papers and citizenship in a country built by other men. How many Chinese men have you seen marry such a kind of White woman?

Additionally, Nigerian men are not smart, collectively speaking if not, Nigeria should be one of the functioning black dominated societies. Individually, they are smart Nigerian men, but collectively? BIG FAT NO. Men wey dey smart, yet they cannot provide constant electricity for their people?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

Are you a lady? 😂
I'm not o, I'm a full grown man with hairy balls. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

Are you a lady? 😂
Nah, I'm a full grown man with hairy-balls. 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by PeggySandas(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is that a pig or a were-pig? grin

Nigerian haba! Y'all can do better.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by stanliwise(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bukola94:
Africa or black that won't sponsors researchers or research. Black men that prefer to spend on luxury than invest in advance technology that can change humanity and make life easier. Africa needs to learn Asia,Europeans&America technology and innovation before we can meet up with world powers. Populations without productivity or not utilizing manpower to our advantage is NONSENSE.
You're so on point. Technology is merely the application of science and I believe anyone can learn science and make application, it doesn't have to be of any continent name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by tommyray4ever(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
What's happening here?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
gfon:
my OGA, boys dey para. If I see the one wey big pass this one, I go carry am 😁

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Lovelydaisies: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Prettiness is in the eyes of the beholder.

But her weight leaves me wondering if she could take in and carry a pregnancy. It's going to be tough.

I wish them well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.