Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) (59934 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by onlyboyson(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
The lady can't even stand up to accept the Ring
The house chores sure for you bro

But money dey involve black man with sense
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by BlackAdam65: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
LOL! Does it feel disgusting ? They said they like it like that, leave them with their lifestyle and let them carry the cross. Let keep our fingers crossed and let's hope nobody get hurt
they want to ruin the purity of the African blood because of their lust ?
I will never allow that I think the government should Set up laws that will criminlise interracial marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
How sincere are these people?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by BlackAdam65: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
PDJT:

-You that calls yourself "Black", because Oyibo called you "Black". You get shame? Pot and Kettle things. Mchew!
when I was trying to discard the label black and identifying myself by my ethnicity you folk were very angry with me calling me a self the same way you do to the Somlalians
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by patrickcollins: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
black men have no shame
Hustling thing, poverty has no shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by gemini35(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
I ,think he is better than some girl's that have sex with dog for money, but how is he going to Bleep the pretty lady though.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by gameova(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nursepepeye:
so now, if Trailer dey come, Nigerian men no dey fear trailer to Jam them again.
You've got jokes dear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guy propose to "All American Reject" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by sheriffindy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
His peace of mind is assured

Can't say about you Broke vajays...
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I canโ€™t laugh cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by sheriffindy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
At least the oyibo woman no dey do hook up (prostitution) like una.

Auntie go chop roasted corn wey u sabi
siofra:
We all know it's for money.

Nigerian men are truly a disgrace. Because of Nigerian men, I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian ๐Ÿคข
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by YelloweWest: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bluezy13:
Why are the ladies above pained ??
If this was your brother won't you be pained?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by daviddext: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bro will be seeing green card in his dream everyday from now on. Dream about to come through.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
u be omo Ibadan or Ilorin ? LOL! Agbakan,kanagba, elders most not hear or see this. Humans can be crazy than the gods !
lol... I heard it on siwes in ilorin... Lol... Dat was in 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Sheriman(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
I quickly click on the thread to see the beautiful oyinbo lady. What a total disappointment!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by bobbiiee: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Which of them offended you?

gameova:
Woah. She really "matters" to him cos truly, she has weight and occupies space grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by pansophist(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
No shame. Tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by merits(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend โค

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE

I know the woman must be ugly.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Quintessence44: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
back then when black people use to rule the world marrying a white person was something to be ashamed of and black people wouldnt want to stoop so low as marrying an inferior being such as the whites but now it's seen as an achievement this show how low we have gone in life what a pity

Glad you know your black history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by gameova(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
bobbiiee:
Which of them offended you?

I don't get you, which of who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
When I saw the headline I was thinking she looks like Zendaya but when I clicked on the thread I saw a fat whale. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
fat whale wow! America chinwawa ni
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Damn, he proposed to his girlfriends... That's 5 ladies in one...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
simfrost90210:

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”I pity her with that size she's weighing!

If i'm to ask, out of curiosity, wetin that man wey go marry am dey find for that her body?
Visa/ the money ,depends on is selfish reasons or agreements they had
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Titogbanski: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
oww so nice
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by stanliwise(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
back then when black people use to rule the world marrying a white person was something to be ashamed of and black people wouldnt want to stoop so low as marrying an inferior being such as the whites but now it's seen as an achievement this show how low we have gone in life what a pity
Stupidity at plain sight.
If Africans/black need to prove a point. We must achieve it through innovations and proper management of our resources. Not this nonsense idea youโ€™re bringing to the table

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
OboOlora:
Lucky bastard, anywhere wey e touch na breasts
your comments and moniker make me to burst into laughter since evening. Despite hunger wey dey wire me here,guys think I am mad. The laughter is crazy as if I smoke crack cocaine
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by LastProphet: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
you don't know the history of the black race because if you do you would want the black to be the only race of people in the world the same way u do

History of black people is now a mystery only you know abi? And have you ever asked yourself why all the achievements are in folklore? Why is it not there to see today? All these wakanda movie watchers always talking thrash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
YorubaPrince:

You wey get money, how far?
Prince please leave Jenny clay alone. Slide into her dm for the last time, she may fall for u
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
The comments though.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by fortunechy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations on your cash out...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by OboOlora(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
your comments and moniker make me to burst into laughter since evening. Despite hunger wey dey wire me here,guys think I am mad. The laughter is crazy as if I smoke crack cocaine
Hunger ke
Alaye send ur cash app make I wire something even if na $20
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by BlackAdam65: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
LastProphet:

History of black people is now a mystery only you know abi? And have you ever asked yourself why all the achievements are in folklore? Why is it not there to see today? All these wakanda movie watchers always talking thrash
because it was completely white washed by white people that belonged to secret societies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by LastProphet: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
because it was completely white washed by white people that belonged to secret societies

And the achievements were whitewashed too? Like one day now you can deny airplanes were never made abi? Or that skyscrapers never existed? Or like the pyramids of Egypt they could be buried and all evidences wiped? It's a tragedy to delude one's self, this is not fair to yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough โ€œmasochisticโ€ Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.