Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) (59970 Views)

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by NOwazobia: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fawk! Eye sore embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by sotall(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Manolo3107: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Funny, the annoying part is she dey even blush,Nna ehn, nija men fit do anything for d mulla

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:
We all know it's for money.

Nigerian men are truly a disgrace. Because of Nigerian men, I'm ashamed to call myself a Nigerian 🀒
Shut up, you would do the same any chacr you got.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ahhhh.......it's well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Exceed15: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ah!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Kenmatt(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa for all of una
All of una just dey marry them

He sharp .....now una start am
Make una complain later
Women way everybody dey manage....he reach una turn una just dey privatise them

Why you go just dey lament like this every now and then?

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by omoredia: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just look at ur president and u will understand
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Dybala11(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy
From the shameless girl wey dey always beg guys posting their japa story to take her along, birds of a feather with the guy above. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Dybala11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bluezy13:
Why are the ladies above pained ??
Is it your pain? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by skyZine(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin pretty indeed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by correctyourself(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Immediately I saw the headline I knew it's a proposal from Mushroom to plate of Akpu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by IyaTola: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
gameova:
Woah. She really "matters" to him cos she has weight and occupies space grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by chris4gold(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dshocker:
OP i swear God will not forgive you, for using pretty.

Even Angels in heaven are laughing.

Omo the girl be like round doughnut.

OP deserve to be flogged for deceiving us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by jrusky(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oh pls pls enough of these pls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Entanglement: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE
check well, this most be a yoruba man undecided

That tribe can do anything for visa and Money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is wrong.. and scary.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
My guy don catch out
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Padipadi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
Woah. She really "matters" to him cos she has weight and occupies space grin grin
Lmao. She's a pot of soup.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Jman06(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy
As you brokeshame and reject them, they're left with no choice than to marry real women that can upgrade them, not some bunch of broke and entitled Nigerian ladies with zero values to add in a man's life.

Why e still dey pain you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by mickyeddi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Everyone can laugh at him now but this guy will have the last laugh when he gets his papers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Ever8090: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omo....Nigerians dey hustle I beg....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by djkaneo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
What the fcvk did I just waste data on!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Cocolatti(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Desperate times requires desperate measures.
Renewed Shege and Renewed Hardship no be your mate

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
When I saw the headline I was thinking she looks like Zendaya but when I clicked on the thread I saw a fat whale. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by AllenSpencer: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blue passport secured!

Male version of Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by johbara: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
See wetin Buhari/Tinubu don cause now..... hope this guy go fit deliver him consiquences..I mean constituency... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Elsueno: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
undecided Well, at least, this one can be fixed!! Apart from the extreme chance of her being pure(virgin)...He could actually convince her to loose weight & become gorgeous

I APPROVE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by myrates: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE
Wao! The hustle is real, f**k shit.... shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Intelcorei7: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
@op, put graphic contents, please. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Japa strategy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.