Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) (60009 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
YelloweWest:

If this was your brother won't you be pained?

Why do I need to give an answer to an assumption that doesn't change reality?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE
Haha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by myyansh68(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

No pretty White woman will marry a Nigerian man living in Nigeria. She has more to lose than gain from such a stoopid initiative. In fact, she would be mocked and ostracised if she ever does such.

It's why when a bunch of foolish Nigerian men open their gutters to say Nigerian men are "hot cakes" to foreign women, always seek to know "what kind of foreign women?"

Look at the donkey that monkey married?!

Lol
Very funny ,but it's true though.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by myyansh68(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
kesikeller:

Stop body shaming what of if he likes them BBW
Will you say this if she was black?.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Honestly some guys are trying, they can fvck any woman that has hole in between her legs.

Nothing on earth can make this amoeba arouse me, not even in my dream........I don't joke with my sex life.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
they want to ruin the purity of the African blood because of their lust ?
I will never allow that I think the government should Set up laws that will criminlise interracial marriage
Lol! Funny u, na government go feed them? The guy got bills to pay & a dream to go obodo oyinbo(foreign white men land). Through this banny, the guy go achieve that. Guys or men are not smiling, Nigeria government no get their time,how to devour the nation cake & divide and rule us is their own agenda. Let's leave the guy to carry his cross. There are more pressing issues. Who knows, the guy may send prayers to our emails. Hunger and poverty bad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
gemini35:
I ,think he is better than some girl's that have sex with dog for money, but how is he going to Bleep the pretty lady though.
what a jamb question ? But let me try. He go open it wide,insert the floppy into the disk drive. He fit try doggy Dior from the back,that may be a mission impossible if the floppy is carrot and not the plantain size. Cowgirl may be a suicide mission, RIP to that guy in advance if his lust lead to his demise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
21NAUGHTYUTY:
Damn, he proposed to his girlfriends... That's 5 ladies in one...
LMAO,ontop the guy matter. Nigerians please, na somebody son he be,please pardon him. Let the gods be appease in the next market day. Let us hope nobody get hurt and the guy succeed on his mission. E no easy eeh in PSquare&Timaya voice. DJ Seun,please loud it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naija guys just they marry anything marriable just to japa the hustle is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by OLULAW: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Àgbámù réré. One for a load timber log on timber truck. WOW! Isé l'ose.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
stanliwise:

Stupidity at plain sight.
If Africans/black need to prove a point. We must achieve it through innovations and proper management of our resources. Not this nonsense idea you’re bringing to the table
Africa or black that won't sponsors researchers or research. Black men that prefer to spend on luxury than invest in advance technology that can change humanity and make life easier. Africa needs to learn Asia,Europeans&America technology and innovation before we can meet up with world powers. Populations without productivity or not utilizing manpower to our advantage is NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by simfrost90210: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
Visa/ the money ,depends on is selfish reasons or agreements they had

Oh wow........... 🙄🙄What a wow!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
OboOlora:

Hunger ke
Alaye send ur cash app make I wire something even if na $20
I no get cash app,na Opay I get,I don use 200Naira go buy indomie, I go manage it tonight till I move tomorrow again , is not easy man. There is real hunger in the land. Life of we wey dem no born with silver spoon. We don't know where our next breakfast is coming from... we are just taking it easy just like 2baba use to say. Just taking it easy and not desperate, and I am going to wait for my time. Our time is coming, there will be joy in the end. It is well with you and may God continue to bless you the cheerful givers out there. U go end all end well
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by funshint(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Someone with this level of desperation can kill....I fear Nigerians shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by AsianTotal: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
This OP No Go Make Heaven At All. Imagine The Post Title.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Bukola94: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
LastProphet:

And the achievements were whitewashed too? Like one day now you can deny airplanes were never made abi? Or that skyscrapers never existed? Or like the pyramids of Egypt they could be buried and all evidences wiped? It's a tragedy to delude one's self, this is not fair to yourself
I like your motion, u are intelligent. But did you know secrets society exists and there are powerful people all around the world ? People that dictate things, the economy of the world and wars are been sponsored by powerful forces... many history were not told for reasons best known to them. They stole many people history, cultures and even innovations.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Anny69: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂 Hehehehe.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Evanschris199(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
E sharp
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by femmoy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
back then when black people use to rule the world marrying a white person was something to be ashamed of and black people wouldnt want to stoop so low as marrying an inferior being such as the whites but now it's seen as an achievement this show how low we have gone in life what a pity

When did black people rule the world? Please enlighten me.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by femmoy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:

You got no sense

Don't be so pained,at least you are not the only female that commented above him.

Please learn to use your sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by wayodude(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ewoooo!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by PDJT: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
when I was trying to discard the label black and identifying myself by my ethnicity you folk were very angry with me calling me a self the same way you do to the Somlalians

-Which one be "you folk"? Another generalisation from Mr. Black Adam?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pretty indeed grin. Some men self dey try.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Benblaq(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
🤐🤐🤐
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by winner37(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
God when shall I ?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by YelloweWest: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bluezy13:

Why do I need to give an answer to an assumption that doesn't change reality?
Then why assume all the women are pained?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by LastProphet: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
I like your motion, u are intelligent. But did you know secrets society exists and there are powerful people all around the world ? People that dictate things, the economy of the world and wars are been sponsored by powerful forces... many history were not told for reasons best known to them. They stole many people history, cultures and even innovations.

Why didn't they steal the Egyptian pyramids? Or did they steal our skyscrapers? My friend you may think you are helping Africans but you are doing the opposite. We are not serious people and looking for who to blame is lame, very lame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Hychineson(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Must you abuse this word "Pretty"?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Awwnnn Nigerian man proposes to his pretty oyinbo girlfriend ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeuq178aCE
This op you no go make heaven at all with this kind caption grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by CLEVER123(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one dey desperate to make am at all cost.
Is this what u call pretty?
All I see is a bulk of meat
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by tianshie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Judolisco:
Agbakan... All I can say is Agbakan shocked

What is Agbakan?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) by Caesar25: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pourty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.