Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Do You Support What This Guy Did? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Support What This Guy Did? (66187 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BoboNogoDie: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
A bigger idiot reporting a smaller idiot. Abi na pot calling kettle black.

You are heartless. You brought an innocent baby into the world to suffer the baby in an attempt to punish the baby's mother.
You seem like the biggest he diot.
It doesn't matter, someone has to pay the price.
If you cannot be loyal, don't go into committed relationship.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MrBroke(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Very foolish guy. You are still a loser.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BoboNogoDie: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.
Shut up
it doesn't matter!
Someone has to pay the price of stupidity.
When you think you're smart playing games, pray you don't Fucƙ with someone who would go into any learnt to take vengeance.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by AZconcept: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Do know if the one u married now is a cheater than the first one.your old age is in God hand.
I am a man but u went too far.
You know if the first child will be successful than the second wife .
U think only about yourself.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by toprealman: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Imagine contracting a deadly disease because of your stupidity. Sick men everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by KingLion007(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oga go run DNA test.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by iammolise(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Had to go that long route just to get back at your girlfriend
Okponu you should've slept with her best friend or better yet marrying her best friend will even spite her better, with all the money you spent taking care of her and the baby for one whole year, you think you've dealt her 3-0, she will just continue whoring about and your son has himself a whoring slut of a mother.

SENSE no dey undecided
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by LivingSage: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Idiatt thought he's getting back at her.

He didn't remember he's only grooming his son to hate him when he's of age.

He wants his son raised without the presence of both parents angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by dmxnairaland(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is the best thing to do to a cheating woman.

You're a shameless cretin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by enemyofprogress: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

omo you wicked pass Abacha, Buhari and Tinubu o

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by barinedan(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
And you think you are smart by this your action right? Bringing an innocent child to suffer is the best form of revenge you think you can give to your girl for cheating, don't you think you are being stupid?

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by LordBillionz: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
immortalcrown:

You are heartless. You brought an innocent baby into the world to suffer the baby in an attempt to punish the baby's mother.
He's a big fool. Can't have a child with a cheater. Unless I don't know. You actually have to qualify to be a mother to my child

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by dreu2fine(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"
Goaat get sence pass u I hope u no be Chelsea fan
How u sure it's your kid
N u even name am.
Okoro like u

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by greypencils: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
I done see Kenya & Uganda flag. Not surprised.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

You are sick and need help ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Basiljoe: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too many emotional men this days

If you know, you know...
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by AuthorMan: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
His likes are all over Nairaland calling someone who wouldn't do such SIMP.

Sick guys glorifying in stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Basiljoe: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Efna55:
Are you sure the baby is yours?
grin
You dey mind the slowpoke : grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Geovanni412(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This is wickedness , too much anger for ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. If you can't cope with a partner's habit then you simply leave them , it's that simple.

Nah, the guy isn't wicked

He is just stupid

She cheated on him and he rewarded her by impegrenating her...

I wish he was in USA to suffer the consequences of his foolishness for the next 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by franvincoop: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Remember dat Drake song '' Niggas talk more than bitches these days''.

cry
immortalcrown:

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Asuzero2(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2023
U think that lady u marry will be happy if she found out about it
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Dchampion65: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Have you thought of conducting DNA to confirm your paternity or you are relying on what your mother tells you.
It will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Dchampion65: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2023
How better is the someone you called better.
It will shock you to bone marrow.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Asuzero2(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Dchampion65:

Have you thought of conducting DNA to confirm your paternity or you are relying on what your mother tells you.
It will shock you.
That guy will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by gabbytabby: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2023
If a man can say this about his own child, his blood then God protect whoever he marries
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by sammugbes(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2023
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.

Though the guy did wrong, he's not Nigerian my dear, he's a Kenyan Ugandan, check well dear, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jeff1607(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
No wahala as you give her memory to remember'' she will not forget you in a hurry''
You said ordinary relationship' but you billing him the way you will not bill your poor/rich dad at home'
Now the fish brain is a single mom because of food and cash.
Nigeria girls are too cheap.

Not all Nigerian girls are cheap please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by chiboycue: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"

You made a mistake by fathering a child whose mother would not be legally married to you in a quest to get back at the mother of your son. Hope the result of her cheating on you is not the birth of the son that you claim is yours. People like you are unforgiven and encourage single parenthood which is bad

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by todaynewsreview: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Hey! Why leave your house when you can make your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, Jos, Kano, Kaduna, Port Harcourt), DSTV, GOTV, Startimes Subscriptions within 10 minutes with us.

We're available 24/7.

WhatsApp: 08107873795
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by budaatum: 1:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Perhaps we should tell him so he knows.

https://twitter.com/conrard_9
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by grandstar(m): 1:56am On Aug 11, 2023
If the child knows the truth, he or she will hate him, carry a grudge against him for life.

Some wicked mothers would just dump the child with the father and disappear.

What if she finds a man ready to marry her and take good care of the child? Jeff Bezos, was brought by his stepfather, as well as Shaq Oneill. Bezos is the name of his adopted father.

Shaq did not even know the man who brought him up was his stepfather until he was around 12. Shaq had to be forced to start a relationship with his real father as an adult.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by nkypat: 3:06am On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
No wahala as you give her memory to remember'' she will not forget you in a hurry''
You said ordinary relationship' but you billing him the way you will not bill your poor/rich dad at home'
Now the fish brain is a single mom because of food and cash.
Nigeria girls are too cheap.
How did you conclude the lady is a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.