Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Do You Support What This Guy Did? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Support What This Guy Did? (66150 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by WhisperedNoise: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

You are unrepentantly senseless. Better go and study for your JAMB exam. Ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"
This boy is an eejit! So, as punishment, he made her a single mother by sentencing his own son to life as a fatherless child? Whaaaaat an imbe-cile! lipsrsealed

Na women wey dey marry this kain I go blame abeg! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rose, let nairaland breathe.. grin!
We'll be fine lastlast
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MS247: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Haba... That's too much
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by GOVERNORR: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
I hope he continues to take care of the baby.

I support the moving on theory cause marriage dey most times end for divorce.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by IrepChrist: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jmoore(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Did he conduct a DNA test to prove he's the father?

Secondly, there is nothing like cheating for boyfriend and girlfriend. Both are fornicators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
One idiot reporting another idiot.
Very stewpid eejit. undecided
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by moneyissweet(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
I hope he did DNA test to be sure that the child is his.

All I see here is two cheaters doing what they know how to do best.

FalseProphet1:
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Chetas81(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too many emotional men this days

Too much of Fraudulent partner's in this day called wife
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Autobiography: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fucking guy.... And u think that's cool?...

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by yinkeys(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Innocent child is collateral damage.
Sad

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nextt: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Some people just can't be helped. He even said he has a son. An innocent being now casualty of foolishness residing in the parents.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Adranidoo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.
he's not a Nigerian Aunty
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Chetas81(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Very stewpid eejit. undecided
Shame never catch Nigerians citizen called women
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
What he has done to the cheating woman is none of my business, since I don't meddle in issues involving the relationships and unions of others.

However, is he going to keep shouldering the responsibility of that innocent child? Or is he about to throw away the baby with the bath water?!

When una see the guy make him for answer those questions, we go reason the matter. For now, IconicR come my dear, let's go and argue in Politics section.. grin!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by PROPHETmichael: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Poor guy, he doesn't even know that the son is not his 😂😂
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by SILVERLINES: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
wink

My respect sir

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Chetas81(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nextt:
Some people just can't be helped. He even said he has a son. An innocent being now casualty of foolishness residing in the parents.
You mean the shameless Nigerian partners
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jeromestarks: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

You are unrepentantly senseless. Better go and study for your JAMB exam. Ndi ara.
Are u a cheating woman?
Have you cheated on your man before?
Was your mother a cheat?

I see why my comment pains you so much 🤣🤣
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by yommen: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
One idiot reporting another idiot.

Seriously, how him take know say the new girl no get multiple dick wey dey service her steady? Must he also bring a child he is not ready to be there for to life?
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Chetas81(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
Poor guy, he doesn't even know that the son is not his 😂😂
why black African citizen so Mentally poor
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
We'll be fine lastlast

But wait, you dey try tell me say you no see the mail wey I send you.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Jamodeen95(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Efna55:
Are you sure the baby is yours?

Abi oo
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BlueAir: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
undecided u are a complete daunce who has no shame or honor. Ure too shameless to value or respect the concept of trust. Read what came out of ur gutter mouth again. What u can't do in a "ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship" is what u can do in fortune spent marriage. Shameless thing looking for excuse to justify randiness. Tueh
IconicR:
This is wickedness , too much anger for ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. If you can't cope with a partner's habit then you simply leave them , it's that simple.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by friendl: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Foolish guy , what's makes you think the baby is even yours ,....you just dey wicked yourself
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MatrixCircle: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Small boys thinks if they can knack a woman means they can marry and have a home.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nairalandite: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

If you think that the innocent boy is useless, you probably did not see yourself as the father of a useless boy.

Condemning strongly your action, you did need to let a child join you and the cheater together. We need Jesus like right now for our generation.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by effixxyguy1: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
What if you had infection when trying to revenge.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by mapist(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.

Not a Nigerian; look at the flags.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Monday60655(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
And you have the certificate of cheating on her right!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Jostoman: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This is wickedness , too much anger for ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. If you can't cope with a partner's habit then you simply leave them , it's that simple.
thank God you didnt call the guy IPOB today. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.