Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do You Support What This Guy Did? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Support What This Guy Did? (66190 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by TeamXola(m): 3:47am On Aug 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"

All women are cheat. You have just successfully created a generational problem for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by chidiisjohn: 4:33am On Aug 11, 2023
How about your child? Did you even considered him b4 making your decision. I will say, you actually make a poor decision. Its your anyways but its a bad one for me. Which will come back to hunt you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by fortune9525: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2023
This is stupidity, why bring an innocent child into the world when you know he's not going to have father's care.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Shorty1980: 5:09am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote][/quote]
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by victorazy(m): 5:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Candidlady:

Trash

Black ugly biri that is what you are

Do have a lovely day

grin he is biri yet your wishing him "a lovely day" grin

You see?

If you don't tell him, you'll suffer grin
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Omalicious1: 5:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Well, I hope we will rain the same abuses if it were to be the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
A bigger idiot reporting a smaller idiot. Abi na pot calling kettle black.

You are heartless. You brought an innocent baby into the world to suffer the baby in an attempt to punish the baby's mother.

Certainly he will be supporting the baby from were ever he is...
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by TyroneP(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2023
That's not good enough. Why allow the boy to be a b*tch-made? He should have quit and move on.

FalseProphet1:

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MN07: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

Will you shut up that hole in face.

See Virus calling another person contaminated.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Poisonousman: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Candidlady:

Trash

Black ugly biri that is what you are

Do have a lovely day

Nama... Y you no drink sniper
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by izonborn098(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
From experience
nkypat:
How did you conclude the lady is a Nigerian?
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by izonborn098(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
85% are cheap
jeff1607:

Not all Nigerian girls are cheap please.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BlissGod: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2023
blaquemyc:
She's not clean enough to be his wife but she's clean enough to bear his seed. Isn't that foolishness overload? Mumu man.

Thanks for this thought. Men don’t know that the greatest gift is for a woman to bear his seed. The guy truly is senseless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

His new gf has taken update from what he typed online and the former will sue him for child neglect, yes people get sued d’or not paying child support in Nigeria just that most don’t want that stress.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Vulcan24(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
A bigger idiot reporting a smaller idiot. Abi na pot calling kettle black.

You are heartless. You brought an innocent baby into the world to suffer the baby in an attempt to punish the baby's mother.
Probably u missed the point!
He said he didn't marry her means he is taking care of the child! He only puts the woman in a difficult situation assuming it is difficult to marry someone with a child
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by RAYAM(f): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
You are also a single father, you know why, the child bears your name and not hers.
Single father, weldone.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by RAYAM(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Single father dey call another person single mother, nor be your name the pirkin dey answer? Single father weldone o
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by immortalcrown(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Vulcan24:

Probably u missed the point! He said he didn't marry her means he is taking care of the child! He only puts the woman in a difficult situation assuming it is difficult to marry someone with a child
You are the one who missed the point. He said didn't say he is taking care of the child. He said he gave the child a name, gave the lady a good life for one year and left her to be a single mother. Even if he sends money for the child, he is still punishing the child. If you have ever witnessed a child grow up without his or her father's physical presence and the father was not dead, you will understand the child's situation.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by HRMK: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2023
how is he even so sure the so called son is his?he would have had a dna test on him before such a step!
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by immortalcrown(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Certainly he will be supporting the baby from were ever he is...
This your assumption is not implied in the post. He said he gave the child a name, gave the lady a good life for a year and left her to be a single mother. Even if he sends money for the child, he is still punishing the child. If you have ever witnessed a child grow up without his or her father's physical presence and the father was not dead, you will understand the child's situation.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Abifarin16: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This might be the only child you will ever have.
I just wish this can be here to review 20 to 30 years from now. Atleast she now knows The kind of person she had been dealing with. This is how other women suffer barrenness because of the evil their men have done.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Kemetals: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2023
yOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Exodus2023: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
And tomorrow if u marry and don't have a child u will calling village people.
Running from church to ministry for prayers.
May God forgive u, u better go and pay Bride price and thank God for the blessing.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by faithfull18(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2023
She probably wants to keep the child, she could have easily dumped the child with you, you become the single father.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Sk5050: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Narrow minded you reason like a child.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by ThegreatTom: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Not wise at all!
Why bringing innocent child into your mess?
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Damoche10: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
If the lady is reading this, take this fool to court! He'll pay child support. This fool is joking.
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Abdotcom(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is the baby actually yours? Have you done DNA?
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by ask4bk(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Should we tell him the son he thinks is his is for another man and he just gave money to help another man's son?

Fear women.
Oga, you lost in this story
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Mom007(f): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Idiot. Now your first child, a son no less, is now in the hands of an enemy! If you men only know the spiritual implications of this nonsense you are doing, but you lack, and will continue to lack understanding. Show me a baby daddy who in the long run, is doing well or ends well and I will show you a very lucky exception to a rule. Anyway, what is my own?πŸ˜•πŸ˜Œ
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by yonisco(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
But if at last the baby boy is not yours but another man, who cheat some one and wasted time , resources and others.
cool sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Vulcan24(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are the one who missed the point. He said didn't say he is taking care of the child. He said he gave the child a name, gave the lady a good life for one year and left her to be a single mother. Even if he sends money for the child, he is still punishing the child. If you have ever witnessed a child grow up without his or her father's physical presence and the father was not dead, you will understand the child's situation.

Growing without a father can be both difficult for the child and mother

I think it's a callous idea !
Nonetheless he acted according to his case
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by CJStarz: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is childishness at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her β€˜NO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.