Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike (52794 Views)

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / JUST IN: Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus / Breaking!!! Nigeria Confirms Another Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by mipeesoft(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Anytask01:
On your mandate we sleep
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Illiterate do you understand why there is a hike in fuel price? Maybe you think fuel will sell for 50 naira per liter if your messiah was elected, enjoy your likes from your fellow illiterates
keep asslickimg your oppressors. Your people are dying of hunger on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Richie6(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Market forces will determine the price abi no be so. The only way out of this mess is to fix or privatize our refineries or else, it will hit 1k per litre soon.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by mipeesoft(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
[Amen 🙏 quote author=Mossadd post=125016551]Shege upon shege on Nigerians May God punish Tinubu and all his supporters [/quote]
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by wildikeman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.
The govenrment need to be extra creative and find a way to solve this problem

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Some people like this mofo are irredeemably senseless
Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.

So you still get mouth to talk...hahahah go and tighten your belt jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
keep asslickimg your oppressors. Your people are dying of hunger on a daily basis.
who is the oppressor? Maybe we should make you president of Nigeria so that we will buy fuel at 100 naira per lite
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Meanwhile the politicians are sharing subsidy removal money among themselves and rewarding each other with juicy political appointments while the poor man on the street is left with his pants down!
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
They forgot to mention that crude oil prices are reducing.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by MrFly(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm in love with tinubu, let the suffering continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Igbos the poverty capital of southern Nigeria

Ebonyi state remains the worst in multidimensional poverty

Hahah
I am a Yoruba guy but igbos are far better than all other tribes financially. An average igbo man are into business unlike other tribes. They believe in business than salary work.

Go to any Emeka or Chukwuma shops selling foodstuffs and see how Yoruba are begging them to buy foodstuffs on credit. Hunger is killing them daily.

You think because someone from Yoruba is the president that would make life better for Yoruba right? I laugh at you in Swahili

1 in every 4 igbo family has family abroad that support their families in Nigeria. I have personally seen this in my community. They're living fine courtsey of their siblings abroad. An average igbo man is willing to support and help his fellow Ndigbo unlike we Yorubas that love to bring ourselves down.

Keep asslickimg your oppressors thinking you're doing igbos. Those igbos are mile ahead of you and your fellow Emilokan

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who is the oppressor? Maybe we should make you president of Nigeria so that we will buy fuel at 100 naira per lite
keep asslickimg jare. Asslick those who had stolen your future with that of your unborn kids. Keep it up. They need people like you.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by maticar: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Anytask01:

They are already transferring it to Ezekwesili

These people are demons walai..
Imagine it's ezekwesili they are blaming now

Omooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Tianamen1: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nairalanda1, is the increase in the landing cost of petrol as a result of increased costs of production or as a result of the weakening in the value of the Naira?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
keep asslickimg jare. Asslick those who had stolen your future with that of your unborn kids. Keep it up. They need people like you.
Sharrap, you are one of the internet illiterate I'm talking about, you want fuel to be sold to you at 100 naira per liter but you have no idea why it's been sold at the current price. Just like a zombie, because everyone is condemning the government and condemnation seems to be the fad now, you are also condemning them. Maybe we should invite you and your father to rule Nigeria, then all Nigerians will turn millionaires overnight. Now get lost.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria is doomed
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Sharrap, you are one of the internet illiterate I'm talking about, you want fuel to be sold to you at 100 naira per liter but you have no idea why it's been sold at the current price. Just like a zombie, because everyone is condemning the government and condemnation seems to be the fad now, you are also condemning them. Maybe we should invite you and your father to rule Nigeria, then all Nigerians will turn millionaires overnight. Now get lost.
asslicker

Keep it up. We need to keep toping unemployment and poverty ladder jare.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by nairalanda1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tianamen1:
Nairalanda1, is the increase in the landing cost of petrol as a result of increased costs of production or as a result of the weakening in the value of the Naira?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

cheesy
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker

Keep it up. We need to keep toping unemployment and poverty ladder jare.
yes na, with zombies like you. If you were gainfully employed, you won't be complaining online. You're clearly broke and frustrated
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by Quebec91(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
yes na, with zombies like you. If you were gainfully employed, you won't be complaining online. You're clearly broke and frustrated
asslicker grin

Mr Emilokan asslickimg his frail old president grin

We need much more hunger for easy revolution

Emilokan needs people like you when dollar get to #1500 grin
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker grin

Mr Emilokan asslickimg his frail old president grin

We need much more hunger for easy revolution

Emilokan needs people like you when dollar get to #1500 grin
And you and your father are asslicking peter obi the fraud. I'm not the reason you and your father are poor. Fuel will get to 2000 and there's nothing you can do
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by PepeXKermit: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians must learn the hardway. You see that 8m votes wey bobo chicago get, it was people around you that gave it to him. Rbet must suffer for it. Nigerians have short memories and they must keep suffering and dying until their head clear. Lol
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by mdimefields: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
starstaz:
Look at the excuses:::

• fuel would continue to increase as long as the US Dollar rose in the foreign exchange market.

• Market forces as the primary determinant of prices

There are problems with the middle classes of this country for the following reasons

>> The numerous expert on petroleum economics and engineers are not with their thinking cap for various obvious reasons and suffice to says what is the value of our higher education if we can't solve common life problem issues threatening our existence

>> The few specialize university based petroleum too have not covered themselves in glory rather advocacy should go into de-funding them if they cannot be scrapped for peculiar reasons

>> The crude is here in abundance, so also the vast gas resources yet laziness as allowed us to sleep it off and consign it to Dollar forces and international forces. No local value thinking process again. Suffering and smiling in the midst of plenty. Selling ram to the world and eating bone at home

>> This brings the thought process that goes into destruction of local refinery to question ( are we daft). Nobody is thinking of value addition. Nobody is thinking of capacity building for local refinery or Legalization of illegal refinery.

>> The middle class will have to decide whether to live an honorable Life or die a miserable death in the hands of the Holocaust leadership that is headed by Tinubu, NNPC and the National assembly. Giving another 100yrs, this set of political leadership will not resuscitate our moribund refinery and evidence are abounds to this claim and neither should we be surprised if dollar exchange to naira by 2000 or 10000 anymore with consequential adjustment in the price of petrol.

The biggest solution now is to organize ourselves as expert and technicians and demands for ownership of these illegal refineries and upscaling it to it's full Legalization that can receive crude from NNPC and process it for local consumption without interference from Dollars scrimmages. Make we just avoid Dangote, Tinubu or NNPC and carry our future on our heads. Not doing this now as an urgent intervention, this house we neglected may crash unabashedly on our heads .
This is exactly what Peter Obi said he will do, giving license to modular refineries before removing subsidy. If only they can get refineries working, and cut off fuel import to like 50 percent, this will not be happening.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by BigRocky: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
The biggest mistake was floating naira at the same time subsidy was removed.
Nothing to check or balance the other. Both fuel price and naira will be dancing azonto.
The govenrment need to be extra creative and find a way to solve this problem

I am Jagaban supporter but I never supported the floating of the naira from day one

Meanwhile

Some people like this mofo are irredeemably senseless
Because your candidate did not win an election is no reason to wish your country fail and celebrate bad news. There’s something about the universe, you will eventually get what you wish one way or the other. The way you sniff around looking for bad news, that energy will locate you and bad news will eventually hit you.
I asked myself sincerely, if obi had won and become president, would I because of that wish my country bad and hoping it fails? Of course no. There are times when you should know when to draw the line. Politics is one thing, hating your country is another.

You are a very big fool..
When inec selected tinubu who was rejected by majority of the Nigerian populace,zombie like you celebrated and defend the rubbish.

Now a drug Lord that knows nothing concerning the economy is at the helm of affair and you guys are still trying to silence critic's.

Na God go punish you to your fifth generation.

You guys are inec are the enemies of Nigeria and na thunder go fire una one by one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by FuckDModz: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
See who miscreants been dey hype say na master strategist, technocrat and first class accounting student from Chicago university

His track records are there, but has refused US government to release his Chicago education records to the public

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

He has the experience yen yen yen

Just 3 months this Animal has worsen the country

Dollar is almost 1000, Shebi them remove dollar subsidy too

Anyways I’m not surprised because I knew the urine device will be worse than Buhari

Tinubu is a non living thing

Only maggots voted for Ebola Tinubu.

I hope they are all enjoying his leadership.
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by toprealman: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
He said he plans to carry on from Buhari. He meant business
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
And you and your father are asslicking peter obi the fraud. I'm not the reason you and your father are poor. Fuel will get to 2000 and there's nothing you can do
asslicker grin

Your people are dying of hunger on a daily basis. Those igbos you're talking trash at are mile ahead of your people

Go to every community in South West and see how your people are begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit. Your frail old Emilokan has increased poverty and unemployment from where Buhari left it

Keep asslickimg your oppressors jare

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
mdimefields:

This is exactly what Peter Obi said he will do, giving license to modular refineries before removing subsidy. If only they can get refineries working, and cut off fuel import to like 50 percent, this will not be happening.
Buhari gave out licences to a lot of individuals, construction is almost completed in Bayelsa by a company called Azikel, in Rivers an 11,000bpd modular Refinery is almost completed, same thing Walter Smith is doing in imo, another company in Edo I can't recall. Modular refineries will not reduce the price of petrol significantly as those establishments are private owned and they'll be optimized for profit.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by biina: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nice epistle. But I don’t see how changes the fact that Asiwaju remains the best candidate.
I did not say I regret choosing Jagaban. I only made mention of the policy which I was against.
And pls show me any government in the world that is perfect !

The fact we choose a candidate doesn’t mean they are perfect. And the fact that your candidate did not win does not warrant hoping that your country fails

Are you sure you are educated enough to understand this simple thing? Because I’m saying one thing, you are saying another

Best candidate? when in less than 3 months he has made himself the worst president ever! undecided

He was the worst choice of the three bad choices - Obi could have been bad, Atiku probably worse, but Tinubu was always going to be the worst.

People like you never regret your terrible choices, otherwise you would not keep repeating the same blunders over and over again. It just sad that others have to bear the consequences of you lack of judgement

Socrates was right, the idea of 'one man, one vote' is flawed. People like you should never be allowed to vote - you cant think for yourself, talk less of thinking for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by enny09: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
The gullible Nigeria citizens supporting fuel subsidy remove, will have sense by force when they can't eat and move around again.

I just don't understand why Nigeria citizens like hardship looks like they don't like to live a comfortable Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by vanitybutiwanti: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
asslicker grin

Your people are dying of hunger on a daily basis. Those igbos you're talking trash at are mile ahead of your people

Go to every community in South West and see how your people are begging Emeka to sell foodstuffs for them on credit. Your frail old Emilokan has increased poverty and unemployment from where Buhari left it

Keep asslickimg your oppressors jare
so anyone that comes up with an explanation for the reason in fuel hike is from the south west? You already gave yourself away as Igbo. Everyone knows the igbos are loudmouthed, hungry, bigoted and hate filled individuals online. If all igbos are billionaires and living large, why are your people crying about fuel hike? Why not sit back and enjoy your billionaires while you watch other people die? Fhucking loud mouthed broke clowns, I make bold to say the igbos are the worst hit, that's why you see them everywhere on the internet crying and praying for a coup to happen. Brace yourselves, you and the other hate filled igbos will cry for 8 years, fuel will be sold at 2k per liter and there's nothing you can do about it, you can only chest best on the internet
Re: IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike by UnfairLife7(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
so anyone that comes up with an explanation for the reason in fuel hike is from the south west? You already gave yourself away as Igbo. Everyone knows the igbos are loudmouthed, hungry, bigoted and hate filled individuals online. If all igbos are billionaires and living large, why are your people crying about fuel hike? Why not sit back and enjoy your billionaires while you watch other people die? Fhucking loud mouthed broke clowns, I make bold to say the igbos are the worst hit, that's why you see them everywhere on the internet crying and praying for a coup to happen. Brace yourselves, you and the other hate filled igbos will cry for 8 years, fuel will be sold at 2k per liter and there's nothing you can do about it, you can only chest best on the internet
so if anyone doesn't support your old frail Emilokan that automatically make such person Peter Obi supporters? Very dumb and wack brain grin

No wonder you asslick your oppressors that has stolen your future and that of your kids.

I heard some of you are being paid 30k stipend for asslicking? Keep it up jare. What 30k cannot do do doesn't exist grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari In Love With Fashola / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.