Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic (48374 Views)

Burkina Faso’s Junta Slams Indefinite Ban On Radio Station Over Niger / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by legitnow1: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Tinubu is doing the bidding of the West
He can't help himself

Y France and US not order Ecowas to invade Mauritania over slavery against black by Arabs?

It is because they hate blacks and blacks hate each other more as with this Ecowas decision.

Invading Niger benefits Arab agenda, France and USA, all white skin agenda.

Make una shine eye.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Brushstrokes20: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
The gains from the diabolic subsidy removal is about to be WASTED on a useless war!

El druggie should face the myriad of problems confronting the shyyythole rather than poke nosing into it's neighbour's personal affairs!😕😏

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by beejay85: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zimzy:
Hmm. I only pity families that will loss their bread winners because of this avoidable war.
Don't pity anyone..
Back in the days I knew soldiers who would celebrate and close down bars in our area for being selected for peacekeeping..
It's the Junta who shouldn't allow themselves be pushed by Mali at al..
When push comes to shove...all man go hold in mama breast

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Felix6: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
Which kind of wahala is this?

Now the saved subsidy removal funds will be used to finance this war.

It's probably going to be an endless war because of too many interest involved.
No, france and few western crooks are financing the war not Nigeria. However expect a monumental gang rape and looting of Nigeria treasury from Adekunle and his gangs.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Anwons(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is it that Tinubu is doing this so that he will send a signal to Nigerian Army that if they plan coup against him that ECOWAS will come to save him or what?
While being hasty? I know it's not his decision alone, but he has the final say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by John4B: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
OK na...let the war begins.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Fiscus105(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu has finally declared war on Hausas, having heard that Hausas makes up about 50% of Niger population.

Northerners should ask themselves this question; If Niger shares common Boundary with Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Ondo would Tinubu still talk about invading Niger?

Anyway, this War will favour me and my family grin

By now, it's clear to you u that its too dangerous to tamper with Yoruba anyhow, oduduwa blood runs in the vein of Tinubu, we saw this last in Obasanjo regime.

thousands of Obidients and arewa will be crushed if they stand on the way to restore constitution order.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by mauchiz: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians should better start a protest against subsidy removal, everything is on the high side now.
Wetin concern driver with overload, before going to war, they should bring dollar and fuel down, western countries should give us free visa.
Anything they see in Niger, they should take it like that.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Now they have put Africa on the table to be played as Pawn ... This is a wrong move ...You should give every avenue for Dialogue and Negotiations a chance .. abi why are you called Big Brother if you can't assert your influence. . ...

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Weathered: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu leave Niger matter alone

Pikin wey dey dance for road side something is beating drum for him inside the bush

Don’t invoke the anger of PUTIN to Nigeria

Ever since you snicked to Aso Rock through the widow you haven’t done anything good to better life of Nigerians

You carry Niger matter for head just to please the west while your country people are dying of hunger and hard times

Is it how female students of Chicago use to do?

Dollar is almost 1000, economy is in shambles, hunger is biting harder and all you care about is your western validation make them see say you be human being

Asari Dokubo threatened a sitting Governor you do face like say you no hear because he’s your thug.

You no send DSS after him rather romancing him with kids glove

You’ll forever be in the history for the worse president on planet

Wear adult pampers dey waka everywhere

You should have specialized on Cocaine and leave governance alone
get a life, bro. You're better than being a serial front page hunter
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Dvdpity: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Babathanks:

Do you know is not only Nigeria that is in ecowas?
Do you know all state vote for this?
Stop all this blaming games. Is so annoying
Do you know that it's not all states in ECOWAS supported the military Invision of Niger?

This is ECOWAS -ECOWAS WAR
Lead by Nigeria and Niger Republic.
ECOWAS about to be destroyed.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by sukkot: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
okkkkk
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Offpointng:

Tinubu is smart but smart in a selfish way. He wants to keep the North in shackles and keep tribunal matter going without verdicts for as long as he wishes to be president sad

Just so we are clear. The north has the largest population in this in this country. If we are destabilised by more war guess where we are moving? Down south to balance and chill since it is war una dey hungry.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by maestroferddi: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
This forum is becoming a joke....
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:
Imagine say The SE states has borders with Niger. The North won’t care if BAT goes to war with Niger. HYPOCRITES. In fact they will ginger the war.

Which would have been very good.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Now I know Bola Tinubu has got the balls. Let's go there.

Only a foo.lish president will not act. All the surrounding nations' military has hijacked power...so he should sleep till they kick him out of power too? Lol. Bola Tinubu....let's go there.

We will move into Chad after Niger... and get rid of Boko Haram. This is the end of Boko Haram.

I want to see Wagner in this Battle. Which Wagner? Lol. And I want to see Algeria counter ECOWAS. Dem no born Algeria well.

See...by the end of next week, Nigeria will be fully in charge of the Niger Republic. And that useless military will be sent to Hague to face justice. Afterward, we are moving to Mali, Burkina Faso, and the rest. We will tell the military to ever stay in their barrack forever.

God bless Nigeria. We are the giant of Africa. God bless ECOWAS. Today, I am proud to be a Nigerian. Let's go boys!!!

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Felix6: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Righthussle:
What is ECOWAS ordered military intervention in Niger? Just say US/UK/France ordered military intervention in Niger. African leaders are puppets.
Gbamsolutely.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by evictor305: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
If this war happen, a lot of Nigerians will stand with Niger including me. How can you suppress the voice of the people in your country and yet want to suppress the voice of masses in another country

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Tchibexs: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
World war loading
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Horokrox: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎
I trust the discretion of ECOWAS.
Contaiment is the right strategy as this must not lead to further escalation.

I dedicate “Dues” by Wande Coal to the ECOWAS troops. Great jam!
Containment kill you there I dedicate "Kolomental"🎶ft Faze to you 🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Long Overdue.

What have kept them Waiting before.

Let it begin Already.

Nonsense!!!
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by mauchiz: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
kizxaxa:
will northerners support Niger over Nigeria,maybe they will join Niger Republic and leave Nigeria.

No be small thing, that will be very nice, if they join Niger.
At least they will go with bokoharam and fulani herdsmen.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by SmartPolician: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Why did they even make Tinubu Ecowas president? Something is not right about we Africans in general.

Nigérian presidents are often appointed the head because Nigeria is the biggest financer of the regional body. This is not 100% for all the past presidents though.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by tishbite42: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
legitnow1:

Y France and US not order Ecowas to invade Mauritania over slavery against black by Arabs?

It is because they hate blacks and blacks hate each other more as with this Ecowas decision.

Invading Niger benefits Arab agenda, France and USA, all white skin agenda.

Make una shine eye.
True talk
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Anwons:
Is it that Tinubu is doing this so that he will send a signal to Nigerian Army that if they plan coup against him that ECOWAS will come to save him or what?
While being hasty? I know it's not his decision alone, but he has the final say.

There is no ECOWAS army. Nigeria is literally the funder and supplier of ECOWAS. That is why this is the stupidest idea that has ever been conceived in this country and that is saying a lot after a Buhari regime. Now we will cry that we didn’t vote in Atiku choi
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by bigcasava1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu has finally declared war on Hausas, having heard that Hausas makes up about 50% of Niger population.

Northerners should ask themselves this question; If Niger shares common Boundary with Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Ondo would Tinubu still talk about invading Niger?

Anyway, this War will favour me and my family grin

we will be getting sitrep in southeast

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let the bombs start dropping

E-BOLA don't be a coward like Awolowo

Niger must be reduced to atomic piles

I'm loving it
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by mauchiz: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tchibexs:
World war loading

For were?
Nothing will happen if they invade Niger.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by legitnow1: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Favorisieren:
Now I know Bola Tinubu has got the balls. Let's go there.

Only a foo.lish president will not act. All the surrounding nations' military has hijacked power...so he should sleep till they kick him out of power too? Lol. Bola Tinubu....let's go there.

We will move into Chad after Niger... and get rid of Boko Haram. This is the end of Boko Haram.

I want to see Wagner in this Battle. Which Wagner? Lol. And I want to see Algeria counter ECOWAS. Dem no born Algeria well.

See...by the end of next week, Nigeria will be fully in charge of the Niger Republic. And that useless military will be sent to Hague to face justice. Afterward, we are moving to Mali, Burkina Faso, and the rest. We will tell the military to ever stay in their barrack forever.

God bless Nigeria. We are the giant of Africa. God bless ECOWAS. Today, I am proud to be a Nigerian. Let's go boys!!!

MAKE SURE YOU GO AND FIGHT IT.

AS IT STAND TODAY ONLY YOU PEOPLE WILL FIGHT NIGER.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Darkjudge24: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Why did they even make Tinubu Ecowas president? Something is not right about we Africans in general.
for ur information Tinubu is not the president of ECOWAS
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by wirinet(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
The coupists will not survive an Ecomog military intervention on Niger, he would be compelled to relinquish power.
Military intervention would not involve Niger alone, it will also involve Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad and Guinea, and not forgeting Wagner. The whole of Nigeria's northern border will be affected. It will just become another proxy war between Russia and USA. Except the US promises to finance the war, I don't subscribe to wasting our little earnings and gains from subsidy on a senseless war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Taliban Leaders Brawled At Presidential Palace / Istanbul Earthquake: Nigerian Man Injured After Jumping Out Of His House (Photos / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.