Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic (48472 Views)

Burkina Faso’s Junta Slams Indefinite Ban On Radio Station Over Niger / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pootle:
as a keen lover of vawulence and chaos am happy with this development, cant wait for it all to scatter in fact world war3 cool
I'm with you brotherly, many people want to change God's word and it's never possible. The word of God says in the end, their will be war, rumours of war, nation rising against Nation, village to Village, family against family. Now who are the stupid people who want to change God's word, WHO ARE YOU? Let the mayhem begging I declear.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by guidelight: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
This why you don't elect leaders with many odious baggages even if he is your kinsman . The Tbatman has alot of Pandora boxes which will be disastrous when opened. He will be blackmailed and manipulated . He will end up doing all the wrong things to remain in power.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by shiwex: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Which bloody northerners? The South will back the military act, together with the middle belt. It is important to restore democracy in our doorstep.
Democracy for the last 20 years, tell me what we have gained?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by wirinet(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
abbeynism:
So many dumb responses here.
This is first stage of war: psychological.
The war is not Nigeria vs Niger it is Ecowas vs Niger. All Ecowas countries will bring their armies and armours.

It is jot a war against Niger but to prevent what many never forseen that might happen in most countries in Africa and the style of ruling.

Bauzoum is elected and must either remain or impeached. Niger might experience cote'dvoire ruling of Gbagbo.

Who is Ecowas, who is Nigeria? Nigeria is practically Ecowas. When ECOWAS intervened in Liberia, who funded the war and sacrificed its soldiers? Nigeria funded that adventure 70%, and what did you we gained in return?

A military intervention in Niger will be the worst mistake Nigeria will ever make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by legitnow1: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Favorisieren:

Lol!

Go read my old posts to know my position. I am sure you are a kid...but guess what? If your papa and mama had fought Buhari when he kicked Shagari out of power in 1983, Babangida and Abacha will never happen to Nigeria. If we don't fight this war, we will be ruled by the military again. For sure ....military will take over in Nigeria too. All surrounding nations up in the northern part of Nigeria have experienced military take-over.

Just imagine...the useless boy in Niger called one guy to form a government. So, the guy has started calling all his friends and has given them positions. Exactly what Buhari and Babangida did. What exactly do the military know about government, economics, and foreign policies?

I said it before...Asian nations that experienced huge natural disasters before or after 1983 have recovered, but Nigeria is yet to recover from corruption. If we had paid with our blood in 1983, things wouldn't be like that.

If people will die in northern Nigeria, so be it. It is a fight to protect our land from the military that are the greatest enemy of progress. Nigeria must fight this. And we will win.

I predict just a week of battle and normal life will be restored to Niger.

Oga...we are still going to Chad...so get ready. And we will move to Mali, Burkina Faso, and the rest. Like 7 nations in West Africa...we are heading to. We are showing them that we are the giant of Africa.

So, keep nagging. We are going. Nothing you can do. And victory is sure.

Know this and know peace!

Shalom!!!

WHETHER YOU FIGHT THE WAR OR NOT, EBOLA CANNOT REMAIN PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

THAT, I HAVE SEEN.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
mauchiz:

No be small thing, that will be very nice, if they join Niger.
At least they will go with bokoharam and fulani herdsmen.

Why should we go with Niger when we can take the whole country? After all since you’re being nostalgic we can recreate the territories gained by Usman Dan Fodio and before him El-Kanemi. We will take the desert to the Atlantic and sell you again to the west since you like being slaves to them so much.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

I hope you're part of the military infantry
Old skool!!

I hope your parents are still alive to experience what they cowardly chicken out of doing in 1983. Sit tight....Naija, the giant of Nigeria is moving. You cannot stop this movement. Boys are going to do wonders. If you like shout till thy kingdom come...nothing you can do. Lol.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by CyberWolf: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ghen ghen, war done start, Northern politicians go cry blood grin
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Brek:

Russia actually declared war on Ukraine first

Because Ukraine was stupid enough to allow America/NATO to use them as allies by stationing military posts in their country to surround Russia. How simple are you people?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
legitnow1:

WHETHER YOU FIGHT THE WAR OR NOT, EBOLA CANNOT REMAIN PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

THAT, I HAVE SEEN.
I am not a fan of Tinubu, and it doesnt affect me if he is kicked out. I am just pro democracy.

Any other comment from you?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Thislifesef: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
aylive02:
. Anyone with contrary opinion with what you put up here shall not live to see the good of this land
untop politics matter, so person no fit get contrary opinion again
You come dey swear for the matter
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by EmeeNaka: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
shiwex:
Democracy for the last 20 years, tell me what we have gained?
What about military from 1966 till 1999. What did we gain?

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by OriOko88(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:
Imagine say The SE states has borders with Niger. The North won’t care if BAT goes to war with Niger. HYPOCRITES. In fact they will ginger the war.
U ibos too like needless comparison. Your victim mentality is out of this world. Na everybody una dey see as enemy. Are u d only tribe in d country?? Nobody get ur time. We have over 250 tribes so nothing is really special about u lots

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by CyberWolf: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
yinchar:
Children of hate....were halt you grin grin grin
You mean Northern politicians
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by jconsulting(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
Which kind of wahala is this?

Now the saved subsidy removal funds will be used to finance this war.

It's probably going to be an endless war because of too many interest involved.

Tinubu will finally take his pound if flesh , sebi Buhari won go settle for Niger.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Austineva(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
I have bn praying for this for a very long time now. I can't wait for the zoo to be crushed to ashes. Biafra is hereeeeeeπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by jeromestarks: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu has finally declared war on Hausas, having heard that Hausas makes up about 50% of Niger population.

Northerners should ask themselves this question; If Niger shares common Boundary with Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Ondo would Tinubu still talk about invading Niger?

Anyway, this War will favour me and my family grin

Will u shut up!
Didn't you see sultan of sokoto in the meeting?
They are the ones who declared war on Niger.
They are the ones advising Tinubu and ECOWAS.
They are the ones killing Hausas.
They are the Fulanis.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Connected1: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
newoffer:
Omo this administration will favour us all. Continue dey deceive yourself. I pity my fellow country men. It is well. Next time ensure someone with a clean record rule you. It is you against the ambition of one man.
What are you insinuating?

Don't quote me if you are this stupid, you think I voted for APC, is this how you talk to people anyhow 😑
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by jumper524(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu leave Niger matter alone

Pikin wey dey dance for road side something is beating drum for him inside the bush

Don’t invoke the anger of PUTIN to Nigeria

Ever since you snicked to Aso Rock through the widow you haven’t done anything good to better life of Nigerians

You carry Niger matter for head just to please the west while your country people are dying of hunger and hard times

Is it how female students of Chicago use to do?

Dollar is almost 1000, economy is in shambles, hunger is biting harder and all you care about is your western validation make them see say you be human being

Asari Dokubo threatened a sitting Governor you do face like say you no hear because he’s your thug.

You no send DSS after him rather romancing him with kids glove

You’ll forever be in the history for the worse president on planet

Wear adult pampers dey waka everywhere

You should have specialized on Cocaine and leave governance alone
wow, the president of ecowas is not Tinubu who made the decision.
It's also a joint decision of ecowas members.
Go Bleep yourself.
Just cos you hate Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Brek: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Because Ukraine was stupid enough to allow America/NATO to use them as allies by stationing military posts in their country to surround Russia. How simple are you people?
How does exactly this concern Russia. Why didn't Russia invade Finland when they wanted to invade NATO?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Dvdpity: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
abbeynism:
So many dumb responses here.
This is first stage of war: psychological.
The war is not Nigeria vs Niger it is Ecowas vs Niger. All Ecowas countries will bring their armies and armours.

It is jot a war against Niger but to prevent what many never forseen that might happen in most countries in Africa and the style of ruling.

Bauzoum is elected and must either remain or impeached. Niger might experience cote'dvoire ruling of Gbagbo.
So Mali, Guinea, Burkina Faso and Niger are not ECOWAS?. Plain stupidity.

ECOWAS action is vis-a-vis Nigeria action.
How many soldiers and equipments do Benin Republic Togo Ivory coast and Senegal has.
Ghana, Togo, Liberia has made it clear that they won't be sending any soldier to invade Niger Republic.

It's Nigeria, Benin, Senegal, serria lone, and ivory coast that will invade Niger Republic supported by mali Guinea Burkina Faso and Chad.

Interesting war..for France US and UK of cos EU.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by optimusprime2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
RealEmilokan:
I hope they're not involving our soldiers? We have so many battle fronts at home already.

Moreover, what moral right does an illegitimate president have to ask another illegitimate leader to step down.

A thief shouldn't stand as judge over a thief.

ECOMOG is 75-80% the Nigerian Armed forces;
Funding
Equipment
Man power

So unless the 50,000 youths are thrown into ECOMOG, the Nigerian Armed forces have no other alternative.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by KINGKONG(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. Only the coupists will be removed. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Always senseless as usual..............

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:
Imagine say The SE states has borders with Niger. The North won’t care if BAT goes to war with Niger. HYPOCRITES. In fact they will ginger the war.

you left northerners that told Tinubu not to engage Niger militarily and you are running after south easterners

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by ahms12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geesarki:
ECOWAS decision is not final. The president needs the consent of Nigeria's legislature. That's the beauty of democracy.
In military rule, the president would have attacked Niger by now.

We Northerners say NO to military invasion of Niger Republic. We ll never let this happen.
so ECOWAS is now controlled my Nigerian law abi. Even if Nigeria solder are not going.other ECOWAS nation will have to release thier military.so my friend it's not a reason

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by MT: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
It is a war that has to be fought.

ECOWAS is not Nigeria. Each country that makes up ECOWAS will donate soldiers and funding.

ECOWAS can not allow the junta allow the free flow of Jihadists via the Sahel into their respective countries.

The Junta fluffed every opportunity for reason.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by wirinet(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Favorisieren:

I am not a fan of Tinubu, and it doesnt affect me if he is kicked out. I am just pro democracy.

Any other comment from you?
Democracy has not been working in Africa. All it has produced are civilian dictators, rigged elections, corruption and continued exploitation by colonial masters.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by hammerT: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Will u shut up!
Didn't you see sultan of sokoto in the meeting?
They are the ones who declared war on Niger.
They are the ones advising Tinubu and ECOWAS.
They are the ones killing Hausas.
They are the Fulanis.

GO AND CHECK, ALL THE WHOLE PRESIDENT OF NIGER ARE BLACK AFRICANS, AS SOON AS BUHARI ENETER ASO ROCK, WE START TO SEE ARAB AS NIGER PRESIDENT.

ARAB WILL MAKE SURE BLACK NEVER BE PRESIDENT AGAIN IN THAT COUNTRY AND THAT IS HOW THEY CAPTURE PEOPLE COUNTRY.

THEY CALL IT ARABANISATION

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Niger
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:

Now ECOMOG is entering Niger which is the best . Let the refuges increase in the North. And let more poverty befall them.

And you are not an HYPOCRITE lol grin
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Which bloody northerners? The South will back the military act, together with the middle belt. It is important to restore democracy in our doorstep.

which democracy are you restoring? do you have democracy in your country?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by mysticwarrior(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
wirinet:

Military intervention would not involve Niger alone, it will also involve Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad and Guinea, and not forgeting Wagner. The whole of Nigeria's northern border will be affected. It will just become another proxy war between Russia and USA. Except the US promises to finance the war, I don't subscribe to wasting our little earnings and gains from subsidy on a senseless war.
A combination of Guinea, Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger cannot wage war against Kaduna and Kano state not to talk about the entire Nigeria. Russia has shown no military interest in Niger and the US would never intervene in an African hostility, after dead bodies of American soldiers were shown in TV sartions all over the world during the battle of Mogadishu.

Bro I agree that you have deep understanding in legal proceedings, but when it comes to military history and diplomacy leave it for those who are born to analyze such.

I still remembered the very first time you quoted me and you said " Britain has never lost a battle" that was some years back and I reminded you of how Britain lost the American war of independence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.