Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) (52697 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dis is normal in China 🇨🇳
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by denko(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Have they finish bombing themselves fucking hypocrits
JealousCobra:
Western life. . . Na wetin dey provoke our Arab neighbors to carry bomb go blow America be this 😎
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by DrAda(f): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:
People have been impregnating their cousins for thousands of years. The rich do it to keep their riches in the family. Marrying within the family helped to prevent the division of inherited territories

The northerners do it to extend their bond.

Marriages between cousins often served as a means to establish or strengthen political alliances between ruling families. and maintain bloodlines.

This is not new, na una dey form surprise, check your Bible or Quran or your tradition history books, when the forefathers married, they took wives from their families not outside.

Just like the rich are polygamous but you can't because you're poor.

True but consanguineous marriage increases the risk of autosomal recessive diseases. I suspect that this was the main reason the act was banned altogether by the church.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
Western life. . . Na wetin dey provoke our Arab neighbors to carry bomb go blow America be this 😎

It happens more in Africa
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Knsley(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
I've been in this exact same situation this guy just found himself in. I wanted to die
How did you manage to overcome the situation ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
You record shii like this and make it public for obvious reasons, skit and clout!
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by achillesfoot(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
lol'' see this girl o' u want to drag my leg ehn abi' i can't even sleep with my third cousin' my ***k will not even raise'
But who are my to judge what they like' or do you want people to judge the lifestyle u are living.
IconicR isn't a girl, that's a male.. You're welcome.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by izonborn098(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na kid she be
achillesfoot:
That's not a girl you're replying to.. You're welcome.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Poske95(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Sleeping with your cousin is incestous and unapproved.

Says hu...?!
Many a things you have known or held on to are just says....not necessarily lies, but not true either.

Incest and unapproved....?, yeah right
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by JASONjnr(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Buliwyf:

There are many places where it is perfectly ok to marry one's cousin in today's world. Stop using your culture and beliefs as a yardstick for what is considered "normal".
Jews can easily marry their cousins. Their beliefs are not against it. Some East Asians do too. Then also Muslims.

Are we still talking about Nigeria or some western world with deviant logics to sodomization?
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by JASONjnr(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I'm from the South and we marry from second cousins, there is nothing wrong with it

You're Yoruba, right?
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by JASONjnr(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Poske95:

Says hu...?!
Many a things you have known or held on to are just says....not necessarily lies, but not true either.

Incest and unapproved....?, yeah right

Seems you have been screwing you cousins and sisters....
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Banging your cousins and getting her pregnant is not a problem

But there will be birth defects and the immune system of your offspring gets weak

60 percent of guys and 80 percent of girls have done something sexual with their cousins before some are penetrative sex while others might not be penetrative sex

Nothing bad at all...after all who Adam and even children bang?

The birth defect thing na scam ...

Although I'm not trying to justify incest oo ...

but the child defect thing is not real..

Atleast not from sleeping with your cousin

I don't know about sleeping with one's blood sister ..
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
Arabs de impregnate sister self
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
eepeepook:
Skit.
Is not. It's a normal live in Islam n America
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Exmilitant(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
emapeteum:

Does it make it right or did the new testament approve that? Things done by an individual may not be the general norm of society but marrying a cousin in the Islamic world is generally accepted
Hey mister, Joseph and Mary were related check your Bible again.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Western life did you say?
Let's always allow time for deep thought before we write.

Across millions of households in Nigeria the same thing is happening : cousin sleeping with cousin. There is no bad thing happening in the West that is not happening in Nigeria at greater levels. We just allow the lack of data points and some level of ignorance to keep our heads in the sand.

JealousCobra:
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Lumee0420: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na from Chinese den learn am
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Senator777: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
I only see two mumu
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Buliwyf: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are we still talking about Nigeria or some western world with deviant logics to sodomization?

Are you having a comprehension problem or you didn't read what I was replying to?
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by DestinyNigga: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dem dey craze. Infact all of una dey craze 😡
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Moneyboyz: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
YO, nigga was caught in bed with a man 3 months ago! That's fμcked up.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=JealousCobra post=125029841]Western life. . . Na wetin dey provoke our Arab neighbors to carry bomb go blow America be this
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by worksmart(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
More reason it has to be scripted drama
Flamemignon1:

She also caught him in bed with a man too

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by lagosrd: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:
People have been impregnating their cousins for thousands of years. The rich do it to keep their riches in the family. Marrying within the family helped to prevent the division of inherited territories

Marriages between cousins often served as a means to establish or strengthen political alliances between ruling families. and maintain bloodlines.

This is not new, na una dey form surprise, check your Bible or Quran or your tradition history books, when the forefathers married, they took wives from their families not outside.

What is bad is bad. It's an abomination. Simple
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Poske95(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Seems you have been screwing you cousins and sisters....

Nasty little brain if yours
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Omoawoke: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Weird family systems.
One woman will have children from like 4 different fathers. The fathers too will have different children from different mothers. Same thing with aunties and uncles. Then the siblings too will have children from multiple partners. How won’t they get confused and hit each others cousins and half siblings
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by ChiefOkporghe: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by emapeteum(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Exmilitant:
Hey mister, Joseph, and Mary were related check your Bible again.
I have checked but I didn't see where the Bible stated clearly that Joseph and Mary were cousins. If you say they were descendants of David I would probably agree but closed cousins, I don't think so
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Exmilitant(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
emapeteum:

I have checked but I didn't see where the Bible stated clearly that Joseph and Mary were cousins. If you say they were descendants of David I would probably agree but closed cousins, I don't think so
You should know by now that New Testament Jewish didn't marry far from the family.
A few minutes on the world wide web could clear the air for you.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na small thing to deal with...
Bloodline season
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

You're justifying rubbish.
Where have you seen cousins getting married to each other?
There is no culture that accepts that nonsense.
I guess you are new to this

Just Google cousin marriage

Read this

https://punchng.com/i-married-cousin-my-religion-culture-not-against-it-kano-lawyer/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.