Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) (52667 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by huntax(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:
People have been impregnating their cousins for thousands of years. The rich do it to keep their riches in the family. Marrying within the family helped to prevent the division of inherited territories

The northerners do it to extend their bond.

Marriages between cousins often served as a means to establish or strengthen political alliances between ruling families. and maintain bloodlines.

This is not new, na una dey form surprise, check your Bible or Quran or your tradition history books, when the forefathers married, they took wives from their families not outside.

Just like the rich are polygamous but you can't because you're poor.
This is true, but did you not hear the part where she said she caught him in bed with a man? So their behavior had nothing to do with Bible or Quran, they both are evil, esp the guy. Apparently, the girl didn't even know they were related.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by malcom1X: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

You're justifying rubbish.
Where have you seen cousins getting married to each other?
There is no culture that accepts that nonsense.

Then you are not well informed
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by emapeteum(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Exmilitant:
You should know by now that New Testament Jewish didn't marry far from the family.
A few minutes on the world wide web could clear the air for you.
It is always better to substantiate one's claim. Giving credence to perverts by quoting scripture
wrongly is absolutely wrong
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Xylon: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin Which Kyn dumb emotional explanation she dey cap so. Man is trying to be reasonable and rational "Like, we're f***ing Cousins." For where!! She gree hear?? A woman is capable of anything when her feelings are jinxed. Run oo!!
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by rickleye: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:
People have been impregnating their cousins for thousands of years. The rich do it to keep their riches in the family. Marrying within the family helped to prevent the division of inherited territories

Marriages between cousins often served as a means to establish or strengthen political alliances between ruling families. and maintain bloodlines.

This is not new, na una dey form surprise, check your Bible or Quran or your tradition history books, when the forefathers married, they took wives from their families not outside.

I wonder o. Do we even know if the uncle was adopted . People should take a chill pill .
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Regie2bless: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NoGIVfrFGo

Boy sleeps with and impregnates his own cousin 😲😲

#wetindeyhappentv

you see why is good to attend family meetings
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
End time children.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Meedon: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
malcom1X:

The Rothschild Family.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2023
JealousCobra:
Western life. . . Na wetin dey provoke our Arab neighbors to carry bomb go blow America be this 😎

Arabs sleep or have sex and marry their cousins!!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

We're talking about "upto date" practice.

The Rothschild's aren't doing that in today's world.

Muslims marry their cousins because they believe it's normal according to their religion..... Not for wealth or family secrets. But as a norm.
You sounded like no other persons do it, but Muslims, then you're given examples and it's now " when they did it" and not who did it. Hypocrite!
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Ashawoman82: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Hello I'm new here
iyaebe, better rest.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

We're talking about "upto date" practice.

The Rothschild's aren't doing that in today's world.

Muslims marry their cousins because they believe it's normal according to their religion..... Not for wealth or family secrets. But as a norm.
It's normal in Jewish community also.
Re: Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) by Samsonklin(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
I've been in this exact same situation this guy just found himself in. I wanted to die
I had this girl I loved. Little did we know we were cousins. When we found out it was difficult to let her go. Same for her. I mean she had to travel far, very far so that it will be difficult for us to see. It wasn't easy but we had to let go because we were told by our family that it won't end well. We wanted to damn the consequences but then, we also thought about other things and concurred. I won't lie I don't think we can let each other go in our hearts. But for now we haven't talked or seen in months. But I know if I see her again, Nothing will stop me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.