Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by 77star: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Temptee101:
See how disconnected and tattered they look

Imagine having these two urchins as president and vice

grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured by 77star: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
ekukeku:
He was greeted in d language he understand now ....

For Dem to attack d CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF D FEDERATION,hmm
walahi if u like[b] madira o[/b], iku pa e niyen
otito oro,

confirmed.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by 77star: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
wumi2017:
Body and mouth odour and he no ready to cure amm...... guys pls patronize ur baby girl o may God bless you
Bia, don't let me ba e ja o,

why u go dey yo wa lenu for here? angry

ur husband p.prince no dey ni?

he even dey on dis thread, u can call him to patronise u since he's in love with u, no oofeinsce angry
Religion / Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 77star: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2022

2 Likes

Career / Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by 77star: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Foolish boy grin grin
cheesy kai
Family / Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by 77star: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Godswilleee:
Abeg wetin mikel do e papa
wink my question too o
Family / Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by 77star: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

So sorry about what u are going through

my question is where did u learn that mikel is not treating his father well?

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by 77star: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Gbamsolutely correct �.
Politics / Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by 77star: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
alsudan:
Poor woman forcing the issue just to be close to her kids.

Her facial expression gives her away, while the Bi Polar FFK is all over her.

Won’t be surprised if he starts writing and posting his love letters online again every night his Pr.ick refuses to rise as was alleged by Precious.
cheesy
Romance / Re: Does Anyone No How To Make Custard Pls? by 77star: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Shey this one na human being sad
grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
wumi2017:

Wed biti bawo grin ayamu tired of my dear pumpumprince
Cc: pumpumprince
Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
wumi2017:

grin grin pumpumprince oko gbogbo Omo pupa grin grin > grin
Beeni o wink
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by 77star: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
ogkrakkid:

She who doesn't manipulate people.
She who is not too know with lots of grammar to cover her promiscuity.
She who will be satisfied with Wat comes to d table.
She who has no self entitlement to a man's pocket.
That's that for now grin
boss, u said it all

everything u laid down here is my spec

but is dis realistic? I mean all these that u penned down

I don't know because it will be very difficult

this dat u typed down is d height of perfection!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? by 77star: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Wumi2017..am sorry u have no choice.u r the finest & the elected finest lady on nairaland & u should be role model for every nairaland female....especially the fat ones above size 8 to size 35..all they eat is eba, fufu, garrrrrrri & goat head! (no ooofencse) angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro its not my fault ladies love me,especialy the lightskin ones & thats y i keep running from dat Siofra stalkin me, and that nmezor chassin me & that meobizy who refuse to let me lover sir!!(True story) smiley
what about wunmi2017? angry

abi u no like am again? angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
wumi2017:

Leave me o grin grin grin grin
madam wunmi wunmi cheesy

everytime baba pumpumking go dey shout say na u b him wife, that nobody fine pass u

he no go let us rest for nairaland.

until one day i decided to search for ur name

ur husband (pumpumprince) na confirm man, no ooofensce, he's always proud of ur beauty, true story

nijowo le ma wed? wink wink wink
Celebrities / Re: Anita Drags Paul Okoye To Court For Sleeping With Housemaid, Florence by 77star: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2022
one for the money

two for the dough

three for the shawty

now i don BLOW

1 Like

Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2022
wumi2017:
Pumpumprince d most beautiful man in d world grin grin grin (no oofeeinse)
iyawo pumpumking abi prince

e rora ma o, Olohun ko ni doju ti yin o

e rora ma shey baba wa pumpumprince jeje o, Olohun a wa pelu yin o
Romance / Re: Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 by 77star: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Cinema4d:
This guy again. What happened to pumpumking?
banned

the guy na cruise i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by 77star: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ok am a londonder from london. i will come down to nigeria only if u have big yansh like meobizy or Nmezor...deal? cheesy
weyrey re o grin grin grin grin grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by 77star: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2022
telim:
If you are young in Nigeria and have access to free or cheap Internet it is better you learn skills like web automation then develop automated tasks as a freelancer or automate any of the internet marking boring tasks and charge users monthly for using your platform.

Instead of joining gambling or japa crew is much better you build yourself with monetizable skills then market it, earn some good cash and use part of the cash you earn to uplift the lives of your love once. Believe me money is easy to earn once you have the necessary skills.
Hi, boss pls can i learn a programming language (c#) and become a freelancer with it?
Romance / Re: Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? by 77star: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you no lie o.

But if you talk, then go say u de body shame them.

Same girl go enter house demolish eba mountain.

grin grin grin grin grin premiumwriter i swear u are not serious
do u know who u are conversing with?

mrcock of all pple

i don laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by 77star: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Twins in Edo State are known as Odion and Akhere .... Esan

Odion and Omon.... Estako

The sex don't really matter...

Odion is the name given to the First Born.
thanks
Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by 77star: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zelenskyy:
So this Young thug in the pitch is just 33

Going by his name, this Nigga is a Twin.

I will not be surprised if the other Twin is older than him..

Congratulations Sha...

By the way, why Odion decided to wear Red.... ?

He nor see another color ... ?

Blue don finish for Market .... ? cheesy cheesy

Congratulations Jare

make he nor be like say I dey vex ....
pls explain, does odion mean twins?
what of osarodion is it d same meaning?
Sports / Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by 77star: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
UNCONVINENCE FACTS: opta

AT THE AGE OF 21:-

Christiano Ronaldo scores; 55 goals in 233 games (0.23 goals per game ratio).

Lionel Messi scores; 80 goals in 179 games (0.47 goals per games ratio).

Erling Haaland Scores; 135 goals in 182 games (0.74 goals per games ratio)

I PRESENT TO YOU ERLING BRUTE (BRUTality) HAALAND for total and complete destruction of premier league.
and Mbappe?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is A Security Job Supposed To Be A Low Paid Job by 77star: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Romance / Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by 77star: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Romance / Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by 77star: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yuneehk:

Ahn ahn.
Is this an exam? I used to watch football, not everytime though. And I've heard the name a couple of times. This isn't my first time of hearing/reading Shevchenko abeg. For your other question, I really don't know.

Good morning.
morning ma
i love u sincerity wink
Romance / Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by 77star: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yuneehk:

I'm still laughing from that story.
I've read that his story again and it still gets me laughing when I read Shevchenko.

Very good father that didn't want his son to do to others what he would never want for his own daughters.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A good father indeed

but yuneehk wait o, do u watch football?

and how come u sabi shevchenko?

at which club did he rise to stardom?

pls don't google search!
Romance / Re: Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience by 77star: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
@ Shevchenko, i don laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.