Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Romance / Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 77star: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
IyaTola:
Alafia ni la wa
Mo wa PE ke
Ur spoken Yoruba is somehow jare!
Romance / Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 77star: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
IyaTola:
wink
Iya Tola, E kale ma o

Tola nko o, se alafia lo wa?

Ah, e ma binu o,

I meant to say; Aunty Tola nko o, se daada ni won wa? cheesy

1 Like

Autos / Re: Very Sharp Orobo Camry For Sale N950k Last by 77star: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Highways:

Elu Pee 274k.... Very serious buyer
275k Extremely Serious buyer

5 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by 77star: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by 77star: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Celebrities / Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

It's scam. And those reviews you saw are programmed too to authenticate it as non-scam. But it is what it is: scam. And that format is outdated.

Anywhere you are promised that your money will be doubled, it's scam.

By the way, the word omniknowest is derogatory. Apology accepted.
I don't mean it in a derogatory or insultive way though,
Anyways, thanks boss
Celebrities / Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

Don't invest bro.

It's con artistry. Your money will go!

I'm not omniknowest tho
Thanks boss

At the emboldened, please why?

Some are giving testimony that is why I decided to seek your helping hand

At the omniknowest, I'm sorry at that

It's just a way of complimenting you for most of the valuable knowledge you share here.
Celebrities / Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

The market demands big yansh, and skin toning, with a touch of body showoff, agreed. But not showing us dried stretch marks that can rewire, kanji dam.
Hi chatinent

Please u are one of the few good pple here that we have and you are also one of the omniknowest we have here when it concerns online stuff.

[b]My question is;

[3/30, 2:19 PM] *MORE EXPLANATION ON HOW BO..... WORKS*

*We Trade with hard currency here like bitcoin, Kuwait currency, Forest Trading,and other fast mining coins We make 3tripple gain of your donation and send you two parts and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 50k within 1hour We make profit of 150k then in 1hour we send 100k to you then profit 50k. This is not mmm or ponzi scheme where they merge people to donate for each other!*

*No scam*
*No scheme*
*Ponzi*
*No referral*
*100% legit*
*No delay to get paid*

*(you pay directly and We credit your account directly)*
[3/30, 2:22 PM] *BO... PACKAGE RANGES FROM*.

*STUDENT PACKAGES*🎁

*20,000 TO GET 40,000*
*25,000 TO GET 50,000*

*SALARY PACKAGES*🎁
*30,000 TO GET 60,000*
*40,000 TO GET 80,000*
*50,000 TO GET 100,000*

*BUSINESS PACKAGES* 🎁
*100,000 TO GET 200,000*
*200,000 TO GET 400,000*
*500,000 TO GET 1,000,000*
*NOTE:πŸ‘‰ we credit your account after 1hour of REGISTRATION*[/b]

Please how legit is this before I get nvest the little money I use my whole life to save into it, please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Romance / Re: We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) by 77star: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Romance / Re: We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) by 77star: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Romance / Re: We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) by 77star: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2023
godwinstringed1:

From your findings sir, what do you think is the secret of wealth
Thank you for this wonderful question

I've been glued to history answer over and over again
Romance / Re: We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) by 77star: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2023

2 Likes

Romance / Re: We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) by 77star: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
OurTruth24:

That warning is a precursor to the deletion of the video and then his account. YouTube is so predictable. The video hasn't even been up for two days and they've already issued a temporary ban to the account that posted it.
Please forgive me,
What's your nationality?
Romance / Re: Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. by 77star: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
[
Romance / Re: To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" by 77star: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:
I don't do family by blood ... I do my family by loyalty
You care I care... you don't care, I won't care

I will disassociate myself from such a brother . He is wicked and selfish and also a big fool
My kind of person

Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: How Much Did You Lose Trying To Return The Old Naira Notes To Banks? by 77star: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
LordErrk:

Dem don release this guy from prison now...na to dey talk anyhow remain
Infact, na me beg for am

If he starts to dey misyarn now, I go tell them to tie with am back with rope

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by 77star: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Karemarealty288:

His darling Daddy with his children cooling off in sophistication while he is under smoke and Ash flecks reducing his life expectancy... grin grin
Correct
Nairaland / General / Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by 77star: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
thuxzwda1:

Seriously.......the girl is has all the skill set of the fantastic 4
Please, if you don't mind
Can you explain how it happened

U'll be saving some one, because I don't want to fall into the trap as well.
Politics / Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by 77star: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
OkutaNla:
Smh. Emefiewele just wanted to punish Nigerians for reasons best known to him. Las las, what was the point of the policy, if we're now back to square 1? After all the suffering he and Buhari put Nigerians through. Emefiewele, ONKR o.
I got u

U meant "koniku re"

5 Likes

Business / Re: Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience by 77star: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari is fast taking us to the stone age where we trade by Barter. Wickedness is when you vote APC a third time. It is this election I know that a lot of people are wicked.
a lot of Nigerians are stupid

2 Likes

Politics / Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by 77star: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

Not any longer.
Same here,

Onike, iwaya, oko agbon, sabo, yaba, ojuelegba, barracks, tejuosho, costain, apapa road, oyingbo, alagomeji were my route then.

I hate iwaya and makoko like mad
I'm sorry at the emboldened because u lived there initially.

I finished my secondary education in fazil....om... Senior high school, iwaya yaba, Lagos.

I knew st. Francis junior high school in ur area, fact is I got sick when I was firstly posted to iwaya for my sec. Edu.

The life style of the pple there, their way of life, the omo itas (tout) there compared to where I was coming from made me sick.

At first, I refused to patronise food sellers in makoko due to the terrible smell of the water there but as time went on when I say the ajebutter amongst us consume their food and didn't get sick, I gave myself brain.

I av plenty things to say, but I drop my pen here.

But what totally changed my view about life was when I relocated to lekki phase 1

Big men/women ways of living and method of handling things.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by 77star: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

Interesting.

The waters was nauseating when I landed there but as time goes on, man adapt (those were dark times for me). The floating school design was what pushed me into architecture.

Assuming, I wasn't there in the first place, I fit no get business with the construction world.

But, you're no no more in Oyingbo now?
Shey u dey stay there ni?
Politics / Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by 77star: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

That place you called rough was my home for 5 years, the back waters made me appreciate my background.
I stayed in oyingbo too before relocating

And I did home lesson for some children in makoko, i swear I got sick of the water side odour.
Politics / Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by 77star: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
jojothaiv:
Makoko,

Still dearest to my soul.
How?
The place rough o, abi you resided there before night?
Education / Re: Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It by 77star: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahles:
Oh ! I come late. Just keep
Substituting
Very clear explanation
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by 77star: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol everybody with wetin dey give dem joy....

I just hate that pounded Yam which one be make you eat finish mak e come dey be like say you carry concrete put for body the food just dey too heavy for person body.....
Me too

Reason why I don't eat pounded yam no matter what, I'll rather take semo
Romance / Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by 77star: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
ComputerOperato:

I'm mostly quiet and easy going.
But when people want to capitalize on that, I like to take the most notorious and make an example of them.
C'est fini.
Everyone respects me as a gentleman with a dash of "no nonsense".
That way, everybody stays happy.
You never walk alone on this

We're on the same page, I'm quiet with innocent face but easily and highly gets mad when u want to take me for a fool due to my personality, and moreso, I'm always transparent and honest with the way I relate with people.

I won't pass my boundary, and if you keep to your words too, then we'll be best of friends.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by 77star: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
so you done rush go beg money before grin
Never

I don't
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by 77star: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
KingTom:

Make una no kill me grin
One of the reasonable, wise and intelligent old nairaland members is here,

In the person of KingTom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.