Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by 77star: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
;D23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Buhari just dey follow Tinubu to campaign, just to fulfill all righteousness.

Tinubu Na Mugu. Any urchin or agbero that tries to do rubbish in Lagos would be neutralized.
Urchins be warned

Buhari has exonerated Emefiele. So If this APC criminals have balls, the should call out Buhari
grin
Romance / Re: Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? by 77star: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyCork:

Son dont u hav schoooool homwalk??(no oofencse) angry
Hi cork, hope you are good?

Please I want to speak with you off nairaland.

Can I do u please?
Career / Re: The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves by 77star: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
yommen:
Inspiring. Guy na future millionaire. I waisted a lot on learning Forex. It's been a journey though I haven't been making money. I went back to learning more. The journey is now quite good actually. Lot more lessons learnt.

A major lesson is when he decided to save with his sister since he knew his weakness was avoiding spending.
wink I love how you put it

Two things I always try to identify before doing something are; 'strength and weakness'

These two help a lot
Crime / Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 77star: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
You molested a girl sexually and still get mind to remain on the job and vicinity!

Something is seriously wrong with today's generation of men!

Even had the guts to fight with the victim's father and kill him in the process! Haba!

Rest in peace to the man... But, he shouldn't have gone alone.

This kind thing, you suppose carry guys for area follow body!
U're street smart

And by the way, he might be someone who doesn't associate that much with friends or pple.

U see the part where his wife said he's not always around.
Politics / Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by 77star: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Politics / Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by 77star: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
BigYash:
Some mumu still dey call the modafucker sir on this thread. Slaves!
I just corrected someone on that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by 77star: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Emola12:
See eye service talk he want to deceive us again God will punish you and your generation for that statement you will not know peace for your life
Easy, abeg.

Yeah, I know they deserve the curse.

But please, small small sir.
Politics / Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by 77star: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
OriOko88:
Egbon femi tio gbadun.

I kuku know your family house for ipetumodu in osun state. We go catch. Hands go touch u ajee.
U even dey honour him by adding 'egbon' to his name.

FEMI ti o gbadun.
Religion / Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by 77star: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2023
outofthebox:

I never believed all these things not until late last year. You wouldn't know these things exist until you experience it. Africans and occultism sha
Can you please share your experience,
For learning purpose pls?
Crime / Re: Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works by 77star: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

I would buy half plot of land in Epe.
U get time to dey reply sef
Politics / Re: Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos by 77star: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Ojota: Police Warn Yoruba Nation Agitators; Release Photos Of Bullet Ridden Cars

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1622248339948404741
Good afternoon,
Please we didn't get anything again about your update concerning y marathon race from surulere to eko Atlantic
Education / Re: Top 6 Habits of Billionaires - Number 1 will surprise you by 77star: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Karleb:

You sef reason am.

I have billions in my account.
I have at least a company making me steady money.
I can employ people to do the littlest tasks.
I answer to no one.

Why the heck would I be waking up by 4 am on a daily? undecided

Exactly how my boss does @ emboldened

U are right though

Lastly, he has no friends

Or let me say he's friends are not going that much, save for his millionaire friends that he keeps in touch with in case of I need you, you need me.
Education / Re: Top 6 Habits of Billionaires - Number 1 will surprise you by 77star: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karleb:
That's a fact lie.

Billionaires wake up whenever they want.
grin this got me laughing
Politics / Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by 77star: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Who no know say u lack common sense?

1 Like

Politics / Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by 77star: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
VenExchangee:

I've been watching you all this while and I thought you have sense but I was wrong. Suffering and smiling.
You have to work on yourself nigga.
Person whay don mature no supposed they behave like you.
It's like you are new here

The yeye boy known as is a very dull mofo and a miscreant on
Nairaland,

Nobody wey no know am, he reeks of idiocy and stupidity,

He has different accounts.

And lastly, he's a terrorist supporter and sympathizer,

I can go on and on about him.

Let me just stop here for now.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by 77star: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
ChefLinda:
Best of luck to them if it's not a skit o
I feel compelled to quote you
Please, I want to make an enquiry from you privately. Can I send a dm please?
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by 77star: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
She is a $2 roadside ho
Stop this please
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by 77star: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Haha! Right! China backed the hell down on those invasion plans but let these guys tell it, Taiwan is like China’s junior brother that it doesn’t want to hurt.
American spies are even on Nairaland

And 1stGenAmerican is one of them
Politics / Re: Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. by 77star: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
charles009:
Guys I just received a revelation right now that the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria is ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

This is not politically motivated in any way, I know I have this gift. Let's all prepare and welcome him post Feb 29th.

Long live the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You can chronicle this post for future reference!
Well,
By 25th of February,
I shall quote you again.
Politics / Re: Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial by 77star: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okiton:
grin
How are the mighty falling?
Someone who was planning to become the next governor of Enugu State now go dey for prison till election finish. Indeed no one noooose 2morrow.

When e dae sweet them e been dae pain us now wey e d pain them e go dae sweet us.
Next will be Bola Ahmed Tunibu facing life imprisonment for drugs deal and for violations of vultures right to live and killing of primatured vultures for grillz
Peter Obi is coming

I also wish dem manna the emboldened prayer, amen. At least vultures too go rest and get peace of mind.
Nairaland / General / Re: Don’t Do These Again Once You Reach Age 30 by 77star: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Raalsalghul:

A lot of people underestimate the importance of wealthy/right platforms and parents for personal success.

Every time I see success stories of individuals out there, the first thing I check is their background and 4 times out of 5 they were born in solid foundations and leveraged it.

The Bill Gates, Elon Musks, Bezos, Fani-Kayodes, Otedolas of this world all took advantage of the background they were born in: rich, exposed and professional parents who gave them solid education, the right networks, nutritious meals, enlightening environments for their future success. It's like playing a match with life and you're leading 2 - 0 already.

But if na trenches dem born you, na life long struggle where you handicapped in a match with life losing 3 - 0. Very bloody struggle!

And at the bold, I'm still on the journey and while I've seen relative success, don't think I'm still there yet. It's why I laugh when I see many young men my age with half my net worth rushing to get married and have kids.

Sometimes, I think something is wrong with me for not towing that path, but deep down I know it's the fear of generational poverty.

My parents foolish no mean I go foolish self.

I read it
Re-read it
And Re-read it

Respect to you

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Beats Brother To Coma Over New Naira Notes In FCT by 77star: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Vanity... you’re only remembered when you’re still relevant in this life. Like play Senator Ekweremadu is gradually fading away. He’s been in Uk detention for 7months. People still don’t learn that this life is vanity
Deep
Sports / Re: Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving by 77star: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Vulture seller!!!!!!! Na me and u for dis nairaland. Idiotoo
Any time u deal with him
Please always tag me along
Sports / Re: Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving by 77star: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

VULTURE SELLER, U STILL DEY ALIVE? I TiNK SAY StRAY BULLET DUN VISIR U
Amen to the prayer

But be ready for him o

With this prayer wey you pray for him

Bcoz he go soon cry with his alternate account now

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving by 77star: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2023
tradepunter:

Blah blah blah blah we know.... Don't need your obvious talk... Vulture griller
You dey mind that terrorist!
Politics / Re: Man Got Beaten Up At Fuel Station fOr Saying People Should Vote For APC (pics) by 77star: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Urchinpainer:
The idiot thinks he is on nairaland! grin grin grin.
grin baba no know say reality is different from faceless forum

Let me guess who the guy is,

Na Dem aunty manna.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
demanuel:
Yes Sir. I love to read, for the more we read the more we know.
Thank you.
Respect to you Mr. Emmanuel
Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
pansophist:

1. The myth of male power (by Warren Farrell). This book will help you understand the lies of feminism written by an ex-feminist, and just as the name suggests, that the so-called ''patriarchy'' feminist yap actually benefits them at the expense of men. It's common sense that you don't need a book to know this, but if you want an academic underpinning, this book helps.

If I could explain patriarchy as the book describes it, then I will use the analogy. Patriarchy is the horse, but women are the rider. Yes the horse eats a lot, drink lots of water, and stronger than the rider, and can run far distance, and do many things, but in the end, he exists to make the rider happy and will die earlier. So to look at the horse and call him an oppressor and patriarchy is just foolish. He exists for you.

2. The rules of human nature (Robert Groene). From the same man that wrote the 48 laws of power, this book shines the light on how to relate with humans and get what you want. So it's good for marketers, people in the show biz, politics, etc. The book will help you understand yourself, after all, you are human.

3. The art of war (Sun Tzu). This is a very old book, but if I have to recommend just one book if you are lazy to read the rest, then it must be this one. You must learn how to fight. And by fight, it's not physical, but the art of fighting from a strategic, manipulative, and just every angle possible. Every military personnel, business mogul, and politician that knows their salt all have this book.

If you want to go into business, you must have it as well. As a man, you are born into the world to fight, you need this book. For example, I could simply understand world events from empires, country fighting, and their strategies because of that book. The book is just like a candle, it opens your inner eyes to just understand things without being taught. You cant read this book and be manipulated, never.

4. The rational male (Rollo Tomassi) - As a man, your major source of happiness will come from your partner, and you must know how to relate with women. This is the bible of the male-female relational dynamic. It shines a torch about every angle of a relationship and helps you de-simp yourself if you are one.

Let me stop here,

so I do not overwhelm you.
Please don't stop there because I'm going to get all these books after election

I've never got overwhelmed by reading

I'm an avid reader, please I would like to know more books to read so as not to become an urchin and to also guide pple aright, for I'm always surrounded by kids naturally and make sure I let them know who they are and their purpose on Earth.
demanuel:
Well done Sir.
You stopped at 4.
Can you please continue up to 10 for me? You don't have to give summary details of the books.
I won't be overwhelmed, I promise.
Thank you.
Pansophist, I'm not the only one interested o, here is another lover of knowledge, please pansophist don't stop there. And the way you summarized what is to expect made it interesting, thank you.
Nairaland / General / Re: 2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake by 77star: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
175:

You hide since when your bala Blu talk say your darling daddy wan frustrate him election. 🤣😂😂🤣🤔🤔

And equally the Bullion Vans missing their way to your bala Blu compound. 😂😂

As a sane Nigerian what's your take?

Oh oh I forgot. . . your loyalty is and was never to Nigeria. . . .but the aforementioned individuals.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Political hustler!
Abeg leave dem aunty alone o

As things dey go now,

Dem aunty manna no see food chop again talk less of grilling snake for their customers chop

Things hard for Dem aunty manna, country sef hard for Dem

That's why dey are on low key

Unlike before we Dem manna no go let us rest for nairaland bcoz of their darling daddy.

Even nairaland police woman too, Dem manna no dey too do am like before

Bcoz their incoming darling president lick mic

See the picture below

5 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 300k Job In Lagos Or 120k Job In Nasarawa. by 77star: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023

aycorporat:

Please let's have a private chat on
Copied, I'll chat u on WhatsApp
Please, remove your number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.