Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My September Giveaway � by 77star: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2023
Ekitischool:

You've got mail
Replied
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Ekitischool:

You've got mail
Business / Re: Sage 50 2015 Key Needed Asap by 77star: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
xtivin:

Nope, he stopped responding.
No nah,
Wittywriter, u are one of the respected commenters here bro.
Business / Re: Sage 50 2015 Key Needed Asap by 77star: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
xtivin:

foooling yourself bro, the society needs to get rid of people like you. Am on it.
Have you now gotten the sage product key or refund of your money?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
xtivin:

He is a criminal. He will scam you eventually
How, please?

Do you have any evidence to backup this allegation or you just have issue with wittywriter?
Politics / Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by 77star: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

There's a thread about it here on nairaland. You'll see Everything u need to know. Search for Nigeria army SSC/dssc. If I get the link I'll tag u...
alright, I'll search for it, thank you
Sports / Re: Granada's Ramon Azeez Fires Granda Pass Barcelona With First Goal Of Career by 77star: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
ymstar:
good for him
meanwhile, i av dis for sale

Sports / Re: Granada's Ramon Azeez Fires Granda Pass Barcelona With First Goal Of Career by 77star: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
ymstar:
good for him

Sports / Re: Granada's Ramon Azeez Fires Granda Pass Barcelona With First Goal Of Career by 77star: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Career / Re: International Opportunities. by 77star: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Do you have a phone number you can be called through with.

Ok quote me with your digits for calls in the dead thread on my profile

Wittyness
Thanks boss

I'm very grateful
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: . by 77star: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Do you have a phone number you can be called through with.

Wittyness
Ah, wittyboss,
Respect!

I have, but I didn't put it there because of the kind of news I read here and also the trolls,

Thank you wittyboss
Politics / Re: Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan by 77star: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I wanted to say same. Some people don't know the different between commission and non commission officer. A junior commissioned officer will be over a senior non commissioned officer. It's good to join the elite cadre.
Yes they clearly had close relationship...
Morning boss,
Please one of the reasons why I always come here is to get enlightened.

This commissioned and non commissioned officer of a thing, I've been hearing it for sometime, can you please explain in details about these two personnels in your spare time, thank you.
Sports / Re: The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali by 77star: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
kombats:
No Jesse Owens? This list is a Joke
The only black man wey Adolf Killer, sorry Adolf Hitler saluted bcoz of his athletic talent
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup by 77star: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
1Dray:

Shove the free stuffs down your throat, you unrepentant tribalist.
Freestuffng himself is not free

Someone who is not free that is in bondage of APC telling other people to check his profile for free things, no be madness be that?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha poor wretched old man. 30k stipend collectors grin

I am a proud Yoruba man stop thinking only igbos hate your old frail Emilokan. At least your Emilokan lost Lagos. When i was coming back from work last week, the bus driver a Yoruba man was laying curse on your Emilokan. He was just angry. Passengers were laughing at him saying are they not the ones who voted for him. The driver said God forbid. He didn't vote for Emilokan o. He knew he has nothing to offer Nigerians just like his predecessor Buhari the failure grin

He said he collected money and other stuff but he didn't vote for him because he's tired of APC. Thinking that everyone who doesn't support your useless corrupt leaders are igbos make you more foolish as people already know you RONU people grin

Mashafani omo irankiran

Racoon:
shocked It is only an irredeemably stupid, senseless and useless person that we defend the wickedness of the evil government on seat today.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha Mr lowlife and never do well gang grin

Elon musk no see work yet the country don make millions of Naija become millionaires if not billionaires. Your useless corrupt leaders can do anything to go to those countries grin
An average Nigerians can do anything to get there knowing fully well that life will be extremely better for them over there than to be in naija.

I heard they're paying you guys 30k stipend to defend your oppressors that have stolen your future and that of your unborn kids?

Tell me say na lie grin

90% of you guys defending Emilokan are wretched and never do well. Most of una don old grin

No same or reasonable person will support that old frail Emilokan.

Very true

I heard that soon they'll be paying them agbado, Dem manna inclusive

I even heard that if mannnabbqgrills defend the evil government well, call what is bad good, and also paint what is evil good.

Lots of lizards and geckos would be supplied to him so that his grilling business will continue to thrive.

So, if you see Dem aunty manna defend this callous government with their lives and that of their generation, don't be surprised please.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
For your mind now..you have spoken like an economist bah?

Do you know what is described as consumer purchasing Power? Do you know that tax breaks without a vibrant population with liquidity (cash), makes the local industries useless?

Have you factored in cost of production?
Have you factored in expenses incurred?
Have you factored all bills that will be paid to NON-State actors..like Agberos?

A pharmaceutical company 'GSK' just left NIGERIA.
A Tyre company 'MICHELLIN' just left NIGERIA.

Even America won't appreciate companies leaving their shores.

Foreign companies bring expertise and knowledge, which will be transferred to the local citizenry. I know you can't understand all this

I so much HATE it when you sit on your high horse and talk Nonsense,thinking you are making sense.

Truly, educational standards in NIGERIA have fallen. Go back to school. cool

The moniker you are educating is a robot

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost by 77star: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Racoon:
shocked It is only an irredeemably stupid, senseless and useless person that we defend the wickedness of the evil government on seat today.

Indeed, a thief always cones to steal, kills & destroyed. Recycled criminals can't and can never salvage a country they battered
The likes of mannnabbqgrills, aka nlpolicewoman, also known as eriggs

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s by 77star: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2023
judedwriter:
Italian serie a....

It reminds me of those good old days of Zidane and del piero of juventus, maradona and careca of Napoli, van Basten and ruud gullit of ac Milian, etc.

Italian football was king those days in the 80s and 90s.

Until some Britons decided to transform their football league....

TV/Movies / Re: Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s by 77star: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2023
KazikageSama:
This sound dey make us dance back then

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nJ4BsM4JDas
cheesy
Family / Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop lying abeg! Which God did they pray to? The same God that boldly proclaimed He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous abi another one? undecided
Ok
Politics / Re: Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu by 77star: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
ginggerxy:
Thunder fire you and your entire generation bastard.
Amen to the prayer for Dem manna

Dem mannnabbqgrills are suffering from generational curse,

That's why they av alternate handles such as nlpolice woman and eriggs,

Right now as I'm typing, Dem mannnabbqgrills don turn to beggar

Please don't let nairaland know o

And one more thing, don't let dem manna know say na me tell you Dem secret.

Dem mannnabbqgrills no see food chop again, talkless of lizards to grill

That's why dey are always angry and always supporting nonsense.

1 Like

Family / Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Well, having a marine husband means you can't get married to a mortal man..
I know some people who defeated that with strong prayers

Male and female respectively
Family / Re: Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) by 77star: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
I saw so many things.
Like what please?

We would be willing to learn from what you saw.
Jobs/Vacancies / . by 77star: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.