Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Investment / . by 77star: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Looking For Job In Lekki/Ajah by 77star: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:

Okay. Drop your phone number for a call
Crime / Re: Hardship: Taraba Residents Now Stealing Farm Produce by 77star: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Juanmike:
If you check well DEM MANNA is among them.
True talk
Dem mannnabbqgrills na beggar low key

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos by 77star: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I don tell you wetin I tell you. And I'm sure a ton of people must've told you the same. There's just something eerily creepy and unconvincing about the way you type. Maybe its because people can tell you're pretending.

This has got nothing to do with being pained or political argument, it's fact. If NL had a mute button, ask yourself if more than 80% of people here wouldn't have muted you.

@77star there's just something creepy about that dude. Something isn't right.
I av replied that stupid man
Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos by 77star: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You have a very annoying way of passing message across. Why not just make what you want to say short and simple? Must you splatter everywhere with screeshots and multiple comments?
na mumu and an hermaphrodite personality.

Hence, the lack of sense and intellect in him is very normal.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) by 77star: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Avoid open space when a storm approaches.

And when in an open field in a storm, by all means don't be the highest point! Lightening bolt strikes the highest point/s.

May Allah forgive his shortcomings and admit him to His Eternal Mercy. (Ameen)
Hello
Please, what do you mean by highest point?
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Drop your WhatsApp number or chat me up on WhatsApp on my signature.
Ok, I'll do that
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Enddy50ty:

I need Just the battery ๐Ÿ”‹ ni ohh..??
If itโ€™s available, hit me up on WhatsApp.
Yes I have it
And it's still intact, working perfectly well

Are you in Lagos?
If yes, where in Lagos?
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Enddy50ty:
I need battery for this phone. I have one but without battery.
Uk used too.
I av d battery
And is still very good and also last long
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
MisterBash:

Quote me once you copy it
Copied, let's chat on WhatsApp please.
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
MisterBash:

Igando
drop your WhatsApp number and remove it immediately please
Phones / Re: ** by 77star: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
MisterBash:

Where in Mainland?
Family / Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by 77star: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Celebrities / Re: D'banj Or 2face Who Rocks by 77star: 12:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Celebrities / Re: Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) by 77star: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Your Parent really determine how successful you will be in life.

Unfortunately, African parents don't know how to raise kids to reach their full potential.

They lord over their kids
Just like kings Lord over their subjects
They lock and control their kids life
To them a Kid has no right to decide what he wants in life..

Many parents are ignorant
Instead of assisting their kids dreams
They control and lock their kids with religious doctrines which kills the kids natural talent.

Don jazzy is lucky to have open minded parents.
Many kids lost their natural talent to ignorant parents who don't know any better than to flog kids and force religious doctrines on them..
This is beyond deep
Politics / Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 77star: 6:58am On May 30, 2023
ThatCEO:

You will need to open a Dom account at any bank. However, the condition is that you will need two references from people with a CURRENT account. This current account is usually owned by salary earners or business people. Once u open d account, u can buy dollar from aboki (any amount) and deposit it in your dollar account. Don't collect torn dollar from aboki o, even if it is a minor tear
Thanks sir
Politics / Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 77star: 9:22pm On May 29, 2023
Sltp:

You're not making sense. What's the expatriate workforce there that will have any significant impact? Majority of refinery workers are local contract workers. Bulk of the loans are local loans borrowed from CBN and Nigerian banks. Your comment about parallel market or CBN rates makes absolutely no sense. Sending unrefined crude to overseas a importing the refined product was what shot up the price of petroleum products astronomically.
Good evening wise one, please so sorry to derail the topic, I have a question to ask you you, which goes thus;

I tried to save money in one of our Nigerian bank, please how can convert and save it to dollars?

Bcoz the work I'm doing is menial and to save no dey easy as I'm trying my possible best to leave the car race, please I need your enlightenment, thank you.
Politics / Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by 77star: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
BCJAY:
I bought for #195 this evening in Eputu Ajah Lagos
Lakowe, not Ajah.

Thank you for taking correction.
Autos / Re: Golf 3 For Sale @550k Very Last In Abuja by 77star: 8:57am On May 29, 2023
PrinceBright22:

Not what you think
Oh ok,
Thought, u were angry.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Golf 3 For Sale @550k Very Last In Abuja by 77star: 8:31am On May 28, 2023
mikool007:
If you do mistake dial this guy phone kon talk wrong number e fit nod you through the phone๐Ÿ˜‚
grin grin grin
Baba dey para for anybody, whether u want buy or price!

2 Likes

Family / Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by 77star: 9:38pm On May 27, 2023
Raalsalghul:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Shebi na when you get building plan, you go start to hustle for building materials.

Ehn, Pocohantas?
This is a very deep quote that you just type like play, like play.
Romance / Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by 77star: 11:09pm On May 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Trust.... Sorry to say this but the truth is that I've got trust issues.......That no matter how close we've become,I can hardly trust you angry. Perhaps it's because of what I've been through in the past before.
grin
Sports / Re: Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! by 77star: 8:35pm On May 20, 2023
Patrick Vieira and sadio mane
Education / Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by 77star: 4:42am On May 15, 2023
Stephen2324:
According to Psychology, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)
3) Social Quotient (SQ)
4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): This is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize things, and, recall lessons.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): This is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine, and, considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): This is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends, and, maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ, and, SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ, but, low EQ, and, SQ.

Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ, and, SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ, and, SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ, and, SQ.

Now there is a fourth one; a new paradigm:

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and, come out of it without losing your mind.

When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and, who will consider suicide.

Parents, please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports, and, Arts.

Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ, and, AQ.

Parents, please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports, and, Arts.

Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ, and, AQ.

They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independent of their Parents.

Finally, do not just prepare the road for your children, also prepare your children for the road.
Great,
Thanks so much.
Family / Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 77star: 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:

My dear...if you know the feeling ehn! I wish you were close na to jus scratch my own for you to sniff and trust me you'll end up inhaling and refusing to exhale ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š
This man!
Family / Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 77star: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
HocusPocus:

I still do this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
But boss imagine you Dey public place and you gats use toiletโ€ฆ.after removing all clothes and the next minute you hear gunshots and people are running Wetin You go do ๐Ÿ˜‚
See the way you make me laugh grin

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) by 77star: 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
Johnn74:

grin grin grin
E shock you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanjโ€™s Visit For His Birthday by 77star: 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:
Aje no be only dbanj sef : Atiku,pat attah,mikel obi and many more
Na advert she and Mikel do
Romance / Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by 77star: 2:09am On May 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This OP ehn. ๐Ÿ˜

Can u eat Biscuits in front of a Girl?
Can u eat Puff Puff?
Can u eat Bread?

Soon it will be Madiga.. Crazy Boy sad cheesy cheesy
He's a full grown man, if not grandpa sef

He had been on nairaland since 2009 or 10, sth around that, catching different cruise.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? by 77star: 2:07am On May 05, 2023
Killbillz:

I done miss ur madness for a while mrcock ๐Ÿ˜…
grin
Only newbies don't know him

1 Like

Computers / Re: Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others by 77star: 3:27pm On May 04, 2023
esemes256:

Good question:
Answer: they save evidence of the fact that you have verified your identity by means of biometrics. They don't and will never save your actual biometrics data. Those are only stored on your device and is by design not accessible to anyone else. It is a bit difficult to explain but I hope you get the point.
Dey play when the truth is obvious to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.