Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos) by 77star: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Make I book space first,am busy now I will be back to comment..
grin grin grin
Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:

grin grin which one o? grin grin
I no even know say Dem plenty! grin

Well, na daddy wa
baba wa oni gbana, daddy cork,
Na him me I dey talk about o

I believe you are hearing from baba?
Shey baba no dey shout "Bala blu, blu, bulaba" for bed Sha? cheesy
Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:

Fine o,,ib is cool
Thank God for that.

Please one more question, what of ur nairaland husband, u still dey here from him? Bcoz it's been a while that have seen baba comment o cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
wumi2017:
Obidient
Wumi of ibadan,
Bawo no

Gbogbo ibadan nko?
Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 77star: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
PraiseGodNoTime:
So your 4,fourty eyes don dey clear abi?
The person u quoted is not well o
And has lost touch with reality

1 Like

Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 77star: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Perfectnumber6:

Me and am no b mate na as I dey fire am na so so report em dey report to mods and dem.no.dey ban me .. cos my level pass em own .. And you wen be mumu na everybody wen dey NL be Igbo abi.. infact you are so dumb .. I won't even reply to your mentions anymore .
Is still the same person bro!
Romance / Re: What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? by 77star: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sermwell:

I remember all of them above. Including sexkillz, Ogugua88

Them plenty grin grin
Yes and yes.

Abeg u know [b][/b] that time?
Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 77star: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eriggs:

Supporter of criminals and looters like u, still get mouth.
You no get liver to mention dem moniker again.
Aunty don show una shege for dis forum.
Afraid don dey catch u now, grin cheesy grin.
Na dem aunty fit una Igbos for dis forum grin grin
Gbas gbos all angles
So everyone na ipob for your mumu grills

Only newbie no know say na u yeye dey operate this useless eriggs account.

Now yeyebbqgrills listen to me:
Eriggs account
is for trolling
Like the foolish trolling you just did up there calling urself aunty kpatabbqgrills
When we all know that u are a full grown man from Benue state, let me not even expose ur name.

While Nlpolicewoman account
Is for reporting to the mod, those who do not share the same thought and point of view with you.

Thirdly, ilovedemmanna account
Is for lauding and praising urself so that you can get cheap likes and shares from nairalanders who never sabi ur way.

But with time they get to know you.
Imagine you create one thread like that the other time with your yeye accnt and u are still reporting pple with nairaland police woman, do you think it makes sense?

Av never seen pple create thread like that for once in my life.

Pple create thread here daily, yet other nairaland members insult them and they still move on like say nothing happened.

But when e reach your turn, u created a thread pple of the forum disagreed with you, instead of you to move on, na so you dey shout moderators name up and down, no be mumu be that?

Oga Ade, the mods are even tired of u.
By the way a lot of pple wey u report still dey roam around commenting without chopping any ban.

No be shame be that?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 77star: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eriggs:

Supporter of criminals and looters like u, still get mouth.
You no get liver to mention dem moniker again.
Aunty don show una shege for dis forum.
Afraid don dey catch u now, grin cheesy grin.
Na dem aunty fit una Igbos for dis forum grin grin
Gbas gbos all angles
So everyone na ipob for your mumu grills

Only newbie no know say na u yeye dey operate this useless eriggs account.

Now yeyebbqgrills listen to me:
Eriggs account is for trolling
Like the foolish u did there.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 77star: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120129143:
There was a country!!
Gbenu e soun!
Romance / Re: What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? by 77star: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sermwell:

Stop wasting your time. My moniker is almost 15yrs cheesy
So you witness the time of :
Yuzedo
Idowuogbo a.k.a badoskky
Rokiat
Jarus
Tatashe
Mrcock
E.t.c
That was when nairaland was sane

No one likes mumubbqgrills or vulturegriller, or nlpolicewoman during that time, nairaland of nowadays,
Don spoil am

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? by 77star: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
boldking:
The only bad character I can’t forgive is someone who attends a town hall meeting without waiting to collect his share of the roasted corn
The one me I no fit forgive is someone who attends a town hall meeting without
remembering to say "bala blu blu, balaba"
Politics / Re: Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection by 77star: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
Soldiers Vs DSS

This is getting interesting

This is also a testament that Buhari isn't in charge of his government, he's just a figurehead

The cabals are just running amok of everything
Pls, when is the match starting?

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by 77star: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
damosade:
When your first kid of 2 years old saying daddy I'm hungry and there is nothing at home and no money for pocket.
God I beg o
Romance / Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by 77star: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Crampyblood:
Olden days iron door don jam you for hand befoee? cool
U like blood indeed

See where u go

Ur eyes don see something o
Romance / Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by 77star: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
EmiDon11:
no
That one no be pain, na confirmed and authorized ELECTRIC SHOCK from ur oblongota through cerebrum down to ur intenstine, and finally settle at the anus(hot sh*t go catch u).
I was a victim bruh
cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by 77star: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
gigabyte13:

The original one
I like his personality
Celebrities / Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by 77star: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2023
gigabyte13:
I met him once
Very peaceful, loving, humble, polite, ever smiling man
Rest in peace Sir.
The first one

Or

The second one?
Celebrities / Re: Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead by 77star: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy by 77star: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rebuke:

Nice one OP
You no even see better person drag issue with,
Na Dem aunty
A.k.a nlpolicewoman

Someone who doesn't know his or her gender, sometimes he calls himself a man, another time she refers himself as a woman

And anytime he takes his bala blu blu, bulaba gbana, he refers himself as "we"

Person we don lost touch with reality
Na him you dey drag with.

U get time.

1 Like

Career / Acquiring Hotel/catering Management And Hotel Management Skills by 77star: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning to you all

Please, experts and proffessionals in the house.

I intend acquiring the skill of catering management and hotel management in a vocational center for the duration of one year,

I just want to ask how lucrative is the labour market when it comes to getting job with it?
Food / How Quickly Can One Get A Job After Learn Hotel/catering Mgmnt And Hotel Mgmnt? by 77star: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening
Please to the experts and proffessionals on the lane.

I intend acquiring the skill of catering management and hotel management in a vocational center for the duration of one year,

I just want to ask how lucrative is the labour market when it comes to getting job with it?

Nlfp, mynd44, seun
Please help me move to front page bcoz other that are willing to learn samething might benefit from the input of commenters. Thank you.
Politics / Re: Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013 by 77star: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greatechng:

Palmgroove
BROS you can text me

Av three faulty laptops that I want to sell
Although I do go to ikeja,

But work wouldn't permit me nowadays
If I come to fadeyi, I go chat u up.

Is that ur WhatsApp number?
Politics / Re: Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013 by 77star: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greatechng:

Lagos
I mean d part of lag,
Ikeja?
Politics / Re: Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013 by 77star: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greatechng:
Who made you a senator then?

Sell your faulty laptop to me and be glad
Where are u based?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deleted by 77star: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Harnytee27:

Interested if still available,fresh graduate no work so I can use this as substitute
Not for graduate bcoz the pay is low (35k) though it comes with accommodation.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deleted by 77star: 2:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Kennyprince:
Interested

You or you want to give me someone?
Maybe a young guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.