Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland by 77star: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
Reno omokri Monika in nairaland is kenzysmith I got to know this 3years ago I was shock
While tonto dike moniker is orohbiro
Abeg stop trolling jor

Kenzy wey dey seek advice on how to leave brothel?

Na him be dino handle, just dey play

12 Likes

Romance / Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by 77star: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Leoniine:

Really? Maybe I should go first and place the curses on you by the vagina that gave birth to you:

Evil will follow you all of your life.

You will face destruction and calamities in every way you turn.

You will find sadness on the right, pains on the left, and blocked roads all around you.

May strange sicknesses befall you and plague you until you dry up, and drop dead. Your family will spend and spend and run helter-skelter over you, but they will not find a solution.

All of the people that conspired to make you a reality will never know peace for the rest of their lives.

Everyday you wake up, you will hear a news of doom.

Every single business you ever start up or will begin henceforth will go up in flames. Friends will desert you. The heavens will forsake you, you will pray for the ground to swallow you up, but it will reject you.

You will forever live a miserable existence henceforth, and death will show no mercy to you.
shocked Epe Yi poju!
Politics / Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by 77star: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Lamanii22:

Back to sender
O dabi wipe family e ni Tinubu abi?

Olohun ma je ki Eleya meya (tribalism) pa gbogbo yin.
Politics / Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by 77star: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He will not be alive before then. . . cheesy
If anything happen to Bala bulu
My hand no dey o

Na you and dem manna Dem go charge to court

Na you pray make baba bulu no see light of the day

Na Dem aunty manna grill Bala bulu meat for nairaland urchin to chop

riverbird:

AMEN

Na Riverbend distribute the meat for nairaland agbado munchers to feast on
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Just Received My First Salary Today, What I Planned To Do With It by 77star: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2023
BItt:

it feels like that when huge money FIRST enter. But if i may say, do you understand the reason why we work and earn salary ? We work so that we will be able to SAVE and maybe start your own business.

A man is not meant to dwell on salary for long.
Dont blow the money bro, but its still your money and your choice
Long live the wise
Politics / Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by 77star: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
I know you will go your mumu way

Oga Ade, all the mods have left you in your delusional view point of life

Nobody takes you serious anymore.

Terrorist.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life by 77star: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Okiton:
na God go punish you
Amen
And Big Amen

And it will reflect in reality

1 Like

Travel / Re: BREAKING: US Extends Tourist Visa Validity To 5 Years For Nigerians by 77star: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2023
thaoriginator:
wtf whaat! My greenlight dem no go see again.

Where I want see flight money? πŸ˜ͺ

grin
Politics / Re: Festac III 038 Polling Unit Presidential Result by 77star: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Chai..... See Joy.

Free and Fair election Tinubu wouldn't get more than 10% in Lagos.

He build Lagos.

Where are all those CORNfused vagabonds that said Peter Obi is social media president come and defend this
I was just laughing

Now I know that online stuff needs to be taken seriously
Politics / Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77star: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Thank you all for your counsel, advice and support.
I got to my polling unit safe and sound with my bicycle.
I took costain to oyingbo to Otto to idumota and I'm not at my polling unit at kakawa.
People were just going about there normal activities. Some were selling foods, drinks etc.
I saw a police officer at oyingbo and ask him if I can continue when I told him my mission, he said I should go.

First thing I noticed from costain to island is that all the police I met on the road, non is with anything. Either riffle, pistol, tear gas or even stick. In fact, some of them (I suspect) put mufti cloth inside the Suttle bag they carry.

But on island, from idumota to oluwole to tinubu to kakawa and even Css bookshop, there are heavy presence of military officers with various ammunition.

Thank God I'm not wasting this my one vote. Its for PO
Bad guy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) by 77star: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jalinspy:
Welcome development. They should also look into tinubu and his urchins like Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, etc because they all feed on drugs grin. Some lashes koboko and frog jump will reset their demented brains. Do anyhow in lagos dis election time and collect wotowoto cool.
Obi/Datti is a goal
Where u put ?
Politics / Re: Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) by 77star: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Rare photo of Yarimo and exchanging blows
Dem aunty manna don get penis grin

I been think say Dem manna na madam ni o according to eriggs (Dem manna) alternate account grin

Dem manna dey exchange blow with yarimo onto say yarimo pour away aunty manna bbq meat for gutter πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜
Romance / Re: How My Wedding Day Will Look Like (pics) by 77star: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

You and Shalommy, AmenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God abeg o πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Romance / Re: How My Wedding Day Will Look Like (pics) by 77star: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

Lol u wanna wife a Fulani druggie like Candidlady cheesy grin
You and jeon, Amen.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: How My Wedding Day Will Look Like (pics) by 77star: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

Lol u wanna wife a Fulani druggie like Candidlady cheesy grin
Me and goodlady, amen.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Tenure Ends In 98 Days by 77star: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
I'll quote u later small boy
Celebrities / Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by 77star: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mitsurugi:

From where did this one crawl out from? Come let me give you cash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Like say u know my mind

Na money I wan give the yeye bbqgriller

Hunger don wire am, he go hide for some where

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Tenure Ends In 98 Days by 77star: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... 8 years down the drain!

Imagine where Nigeria would be now if y'all had elected an upright, intelligent, and futuristic person as president 8 years ago!

Just imagine it!

Sadly, many are still prepared to throw another 8 years away into the pit come Saturday!
is one of them

As I talk to you now, the boy is very broke,

Last time he posted,

He posted something like sacrifice that he wanted to eat,

Now he's confused, he doesn't know whom to support, be it Buhari or Tinubu.

Just watch the of a useless guy, he will soon cry to the moderators for help.

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by 77star: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
obiekunie01:

this is called an observation NOT a direct comment and has nothing to do with me or the person in question!

go school you refuse! if i call you ODE now u will starter callin everybody including buhari, atiku, timubu and seun! cheesy
Person wey no get sense
cheesy grin
The thing pain am, he use one his numerous accounts (eriggs) to respond

He even dey curse pple

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by 77star: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
SaiOba:
I still dey suspect that vulture of a guy wey dey NL here.. everyday Na for the thief, one day, one day, the owner of the house 🏠 go catch the thief..
I have not seen his post in recent days, I sure say ground don dey pursue amπŸ˜‚
is confused right now

He doesn't know whom to support, be it Tinubu or Buhari.

1 Like

Phones / Re: If You Once Used A 512MB Ram Phone, Gather Here by 77star: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
uniqueuser:
I have never used a 512mb ram phone sha.

But i remember my dad old PC with 200 ish- mb ram(i think it was 256mb) on windows xp. That PC taught me patience as a virtue.
wink cheesy

I used and athlon system with 512 ram
I always hear "please wait while ur transaction is processing"

I almost died of heart attack while exercising patience
Business / Re: 18th February 2023: Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate by 77star: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Mille:

It's not 600, it is now 150.
All these stupid people. Have you ever even touched dollar in your life not to talk of even exchanging it?

Same USD I sold yesterday for 765.
cheesy pple wey get bad mouth plenty for nairaland and u are one of them

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video) by 77star: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
If any urchin wants to foment troubles or run away with the ballot boxes, please shoot at sight! 😑😑😑
Abeg, u help me see Dem aunty ?

Sorry, I mean to say Dem brother ?
Business / Re: We Did Not Authorise Commercial Banks To Collect Old ₦500, ₦1000 Notes - CBN by 77star: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zarzah:
While eating a plate of gazelle gagaraga, I saw this on the news, Sharply nobody told me to go and deposit my money in the bank hall different from bulaba......

This Nigeria vs Nigeria match is really interesting.

Even the Nairaland resident urchins are distancing themselves from Buhari......

To be an Urchin this period is not easy, imagine waking up every morning and you have to choose between Buhari and Tinubu.
No be small thing o

Na I feel for the most!

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Reveals He Got Robbed Of African Footballer Of The Year Award by 77star: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
davidl7:
People left d stage becos the ceremony was in Abuja, Nigeria.

Yaya Toure was too good to come second to Mikel.

I like Mikel too but I remember that year. I was nt surprise that Toure won it.

Where do you compare Mikel to Yaya Toure, Freekick, attack, defence, assist?

Yaya Toure could play as no. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10!

Please there was no basis for comparison.

There has always been politics in African football, but Yaya deserved it.
I liked Mikel too, but this that you said,
was absolutely the truth.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 77star: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Eriggs:
himself know say dem no born am well to mention dem MANNA.
Him go collect. I trust aunty MANNA, both of una go collect sharp sharp
We know you won't stop this ur stupidity.

because it's in-built, it's part of you

I repeat, no one wey no know say u dey stupid.

Using alternate accounts to quote yourself and responding to other pple.

Meanwhile, u are still the same yeye with this useless eriggs account, Nlpolicewoman e.t.c

I never see person wey mumu pass u for this nairaland.

The day u registered for nairaland was when nairaland lost his sanity.

U are bad luck to this once great forum, but now ur likes have rendered it useless with ur one and only idiocy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 77star: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Spuggie:
Tinubu call your urchins to order

In the voice of that useless nairaland resident Vulture griller, safe to say, Buhari is our darling daddy.
Please call him as he is;
[b][/b] a boy that sees evil and call it good

a boy who calls insanity a sanity

May God handle his life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria economy, Amen.
Politics / Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by 77star: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Neduzze5:
Use it within Lagos.

I'm sure no banks will accept them because banks are under the purview and authority of the CBN.

If you like, close all banks. Na still Una go suffer am. The President's decision is final.

No political jagabans, drug pushers and Dubai landlords will be allowed to buy votes this time around.

I've attached the list of banks where you can go and deposit your old naira notes after close of business today.
So sorry boss, I had to copy those Banks to show agbado munchers in my area
Crime / Re: Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) by 77star: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2023
kereman1:
E u just do mistake make them see u outside, my brother forget it.
He's gone.

OTILO.
Crime / Re: Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) by 77star: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Jeon:
cheesy
So funny.
They are tired of living in the savanna.
Fuel scarcity and cashless policy affected them, hence the need to visit the city

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.