Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. (34595 Views)

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / Bruised Penis After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by ifyboi91: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
kenedyx:

grin
You didn't fall but you were "extremely" hard.. lol. I can imagine how phoney you looked with a bulge and still forming monk.

Come back and type this epistle when you've learned how to properly control your erection. Kiddy.

It shows he is a complete Man. That's man's physiology. It's just like seeing a delicacy you desire so much but choose not to eat. That doesn't obstruct the secretion of saliva from parotid gland. It's a simple physiology just so you know!

6 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Entanglement: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Emma09:
No be every hole man must put him dick. Just like the OP said, It's better to dey sleep with one woman wey no go destroy my destiny than to go dey chuck my dick on anyhow hole wey go either hook me or destroy my destiny.
that one woman fit dey sleep with many people undecided
So your destiny go still destroy either way

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by AfDapone: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
MikeofKd:
I had this girl visit me some weeks back, we are long time friends. She came and we gisted and vibed but at some point she started giving me massive and heavy sexual green lights.

I did like I didn’t understand any of those her sexual tactics until she grew tired and left lol. I realized after dat day she ignored my messages and calls. Not surprised.

In As much as I love sex ,I’m also very cautious of who I sleep with , some women would destroy your whole life through sex , dis one isn’t Nigerian movie it’s ducking real . If you share your body with just any woman as a man then your seriously doomed.

Cause normally why would a woman be pissed dat I refused to sleep with her , if she didn’t have diabolic motives ? It’s crushed her ego and she felt bad. Her seduction couldn’t work on me lol cause I sensed her evil intentions.

So ladies why do y’all get mad when a man refuses to sleep with you ?? I mean u should be happy u meet such kinda men cause they are usually very rare, but y’all get mad instead why

File Photo (for illustration)

So u've gat no idea how many times she's fvcked you in her dream. Do you know how many brain twisting style she has given you in another world. She summoned courage and try to make it real for once and you shattered all the effort. Bro, try to dey reason am, if na you nko?

On the other side of reasoning, any man that sees free sumptuous pvssy, and reject on some sort of moral ground is the real man many men will not accept as a man unfortunately. It is not by the ability to do, it is by ability to resist the do.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Whatitis: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Normal stuff. Especially when women find you attractive and desirable. Had many instances of women going stark naked to ask and sometimes try to force themselves on me and I simply refused not because I didn't find them attractive (some were cynosures) but rather because I didn't trust their intentions. You can get stuck with a baby, unintended relationship, STD, etc. Whenever something is free take your time to go through the terms and conditions.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by jojothaiv(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Reminderz:

I liked your post.
I like this kind people.

No hard feelings whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Dminister(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Not every hole worth greasing
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by AfDapone: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dminister:
Not every hole worth greasing

How do you grease a hole, can you describe to us pls? smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by minasu190: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is your name JOSEPH?some would fall even if na pant the lady show them
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Silentgroper(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Evil intentions .... hell no..

Affection ... hell yes ...

In her head she's your gf ...

from experience...

It's just the female way...

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Ubanz: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
There may be some alterior motives,like hanging pregnancy on ur neck etc. but I hate it when educated Africans hinge every action on superstition.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by winner37(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Free pussy has make my dick to cover with yeast.😭😭😭😭...

Not all ladies you will go down with ,I repeat not ladies you will go down with

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Kpboy1: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
maureensylvia:
The reason why she got upset could be self-esteem and feeling rejected.

Who knows? she must have been in her ovulation when she came to ur place

shocked what will she do when pregnancy enters shocked
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
women cant handle rejection
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by happney65: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Same I did when Clara wanted to seduce me. I rebuked and bind her in Jesus name and she flew away.. undecided
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Edusouls(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
kilonshele101:
As a guy myself, I have realized that many of the things that my fellow men consider to be ‘green light’ are actually in their head.

Nothing more.
yeah somehow ur correct,shir but no be everything u see u chop it’s risky
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by 77star: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol.....

So if my pricck...no gree stand if girl come my house because of sugar..I fit lie say I refused to sleep with her to bruise her Ego..

Smooth
Where you dey stay for ikotun?

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by skales67(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
dkidd:

So u just settle down put tongue for olosho kuntus dey lick shocked

I use it to settle some bills as a side hustle. Better than armed robbery and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
77star:

Where you dey stay for ikotun?

U sabi abaranje?

Okerube?

Custom bustop?

K/S bus stop?

Igando road?

Where precisely u dey stay?

Uhmmmm....warris going on.?

I rule all those areas including governors road,ijegun,ijedodo,ijegemo...I own Asorock in abaranje and 7up phase 4..

We dey play basketball for custom bus stop that year...from Jamb lesson opposite synagogue that year..DG(distinction gate)...I've gone to all carnivals and my face show die.........

I remain the OYE but wait oo..you be DSS

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by 77star: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Uhmmmm....warris going on.?

I rule all those areas including governors road,ijegun,ijedodo,ijegemo...I own Asorock in abaranje and 7up phase 4..

We dey play basketball for custom bus stop that year...from Jamb lesson opposite synagogue that year..DG(distinction gate)...I've gone to all carnivals and my face show die.........

I remain the OYE but wait oo..you be DSS

U don comot for ikotun?
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
77star:

Never

I noticed some of your comments
Whenever you're having issues
With pple here, and @ the end of the day
U go dey tell them say ; 'is like u no know me, me oye of ikotun'

Me I com dey wonder say who is this man?
Na why I ask.

U don comot for ikotun?

God forbid I leave where I am an OYE..olorun ko ni je...AJE..

..been there since 1986 where there was no bridge at Ori oke,my parents use the canoe on that canal to cross to cele egbe from Ejigbo,I go dey hold lamp with my elder sisters .. .... Though I travel a lot due to grinding but I dey house if you them dey find me....

I remain the OYE
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
MikeofKd:

Been there several times. Mine is even worse. I give full-body massage, tease, get her wet, yet refuse to do anything. I guess my job in life is wickedness.

Sexual self-control is power. Women always think men are incapable of it until they experience it and get mad.

Luckily, they'll fear and respect you in the end when the anger is over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
kenedyx:

grin
You didn't fall but you were "extremely" hard.. lol. I can imagine how phoney you looked with a bulge and still forming monk.

Come back and type this epistle when you've learned how to properly control your erection. Kiddy.
You don't need to call him kiddy. A man who got hard, yet didn't succumb has more power than a man who wasn't hard in the first place.

If I tell you not to imagine a dog, immediately, picture of a dog will appear to you.

As long as you're young and energetic human, you can't escape sexual arousal (it's natural and it's healthy). The only power you have is to control it and that's what he did.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by dkidd: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
skales67:

I use it to settle some bills as a side hustle. Better than armed robbery and kidnapping.
Haaa side hustle? Omor u get heart oo runs girls that will fvck anything for the right pay. I wish u well as u hustle up lipsrsealed
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by 77star: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

God forbid I leave where I am an OYE..olorun ko ni je...AJE..

..been there since 1986 where there was no bridge at Ori oke,my parents use the canoe on that canal to cross to cele egbe from Ejigbo,I go dey hold lamp with my elder sisters .. .... Though I travel a lot due to grinding but I dey house if you them dey find me....

I remain the OYE
Respect to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by skales67(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
dkidd:

Haaa side hustle? Omor u get heart oo runs girls that will fvck anything for the right pay. I wish u well as u hustle up lipsrsealed

Funny enough,most of my clients aren't runs girls. Those ones can't afford me.

My major clients are top corporate women like Female Politicians, Oil and Gas contractors, air-hostesses, estate realtors, some A-LIST Actresses, women who work in diplomatic missions, top rated jewelers and boutique owners in Abuja, Bankers (moderate pay) and the wives of some of these big men who reside outside the country etc.

I also get foreign expatriates who pay in foreign currency sometimes.

Runs girls no fit cough out as high as 100k-N250k for me to "wash their plate".

They will rather use that kind of amount to buy those their nonsense wigs, handbags and shoes.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by dkidd: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
skales67:

Funny enough,most of my clients aren't runs girls. Those ones can't afford me.

My major clients are top corporate women like Female Politicians, Oil and Gas contractors, air-hostesses, estate realtors, some A-LIST Actresses, women who work in diplomatic missions, top rated jewelers and boutique owners in Abuja, Bankers (moderate pay) and the wives of some of these big men who reside outside the country etc.

I also get foreign expatriates who pay in foreign currency sometimes.

Runs girls no fit cough out as high as 100k-N250k for me to "wash their plate".

They will rather use that kind of amount to buy those their nonsense wigs, handbags and shoes.
Well who am I to judge when I do it for free but sucking another man's legally married wife. Do u suck and fvck or na only suck u dey do these women. Try change ur hustle sha. How can u be eating pussy for a living... Nor go let ur jaw hang one day grin

I know a man who got a disfigured jaw and hanging tongue after sucking another man's wife. True story. I hope ur joking with this ur sucking exploration sha

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Psoul(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
MikeofKd:
I had this girl visit me some weeks back, we are long time friends. She came and we gisted and vibed but at some point she started giving me massive and heavy sexual green lights.

I did like I didn’t understand any of those her sexual tactics until she grew tired and left lol. I realized after dat day she ignored my messages and calls. Not surprised.

In As much as I love sex ,I’m also very cautious of who I sleep with , some women would destroy your whole life through sex , dis one isn’t Nigerian movie it’s ducking real . If you share your body with just any woman as a man then your seriously doomed.

Cause normally why would a woman be pissed dat I refused to sleep with her , if she didn’t have diabolic motives ? It’s crushed her ego and she felt bad. Her seduction couldn’t work on me lol cause I sensed her evil intentions.

So ladies why do y’all get mad when a man refuses to sleep with you ?? I mean u should be happy u meet such kinda men cause they are usually very rare, but y’all get mad instead why

Keep quiet.
You're scared that she may demand for some money and because you are damn broke, you shoved you dïck into your anus.

Deep inside you, you and I know the truth.
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by yewit37486: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whatitis:
Normal stuff. Especially when women find you attractive and desirable. Had many instances of women going stark naked to ask and sometimes try to force themselves on me and I simply refused not because I didn't find them attractive (some were cynosures) but rather because I didn't trust their intentions. You can get stuck with a baby, unintended relationship, STD, etc. Whenever something is free take your time to go through the terms and conditions.

cheesy so true
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by ashawopikin(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
MikeofKd:

it takes a lot of discipline to do that, me i no fit o, especially if she get big nyash

3 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by OvertheTop(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
winner37:
Free pussy has make my dick to cover with yeast.😭😭😭😭...

Not all ladies you will go down with ,I repeat not ladies you will go down with

Despite Using Protection?? shocked
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Tundex911: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dedicate "Madu" by kiss Daniel
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by kenedyx: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
ifyboi91:

It shows he is a complete Man. That's man's physiology. It's just like seeing a delicacy you desire so much but choose not to eat. That doesn't obstruct the secretion of saliva from parotid gland. It's a simple physiology just so you know!

I know, it's just funny that even going by your own analogy that a salivating dog would reject food. grin I wish it weren't that obvious that it's hungry, but hey! It is what it is right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.