Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

77star's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77star's Profile / 77star's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 40 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 300k Job In Lagos Or 120k Job In Nasarawa. by 77star: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
aycorporat:

Baba Adisa
U seem to look like Mr. A.Y that I know ni sha.
.............,,..................................................................Hence, I met this Mr. Ayo in Akodo, he's into graphics design and other computer stuff, which is why I asked where you live
Maybe you are the mr. A y I know.

Thanks for ur response.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 300k Job In Lagos Or 120k Job In Nasarawa. by 77star: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
aycorporat:

He can get a cheap one around Eleko inside or Ibeju or even in Idasho which is close to the Refinery axis.
Better still, he could as well get in Akodo.
Which area around ibeju lekki do u reside?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by 77star: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Google Trove
Thanks, I'll do that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by 77star: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Hmm
If Tinubu by mistake win this election ehn, he will deal with Buhari.
grin True Talk
Mind game is on going
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by 77star: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Allisgud:
just have a domiciliary account save in dollars
Please how could I get this done as I only have savings account in naira, or are they going to just transform it into dollar account?

Please, I await your response, thank you.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by 77star: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Allisgud:
as of present nigeria I can't tie my naira in savings account when naira is loosing value by the day
What's the way forward on this please?

I did saving account in the hope that I'll be saving ten ten thousand naira every month, yet they are still deducting my money for sms (#50) every month. Meanwhile, I didn't collect any ATM for the said account o.

Please how can I save and in return my money will continue growing?

1 Like

Politics / Re: New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir by 77star: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jayjayconcept:
If he come out ehh,he will surly go after those that set him up. unforgiven spirit de e body...he is just calm now
Who and who set him Up please?
Politics / Re: New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir by 77star: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
realoscar84:
I sincerely hope all of us can learn from the downfall of this man and few others we have witnessed in our time. Whatever position God Almighty bless you with and everyone started singing ur praises to high heaven, whether its based on ur competence or ability to keep deceiving the populace, just be very careful. Don't get carried away. Nobody is a saint but to a large extent, keep ur hands clean and dont cross the boundary. Don't overly abuse ur power. Don't become arrogant. The same voice that is singing ur praises calling the best thing that ever happened after discovery of soft slice bread will be the one that will chorusely condemn you. The irony of it all is that this will happen within just a couple of years of ur seeming invincibility. It hardly last long. This country will humble and disgrace an honest and competent man let alone an arrogant, corrupt and power intoxicated fellow. Remember Farouk Lawal of the House of Representatives then, the Leader of so called Integrity Group in the House. Let's learn a lesson n thread carefully in this life, in this country Naija.
Thank you realoscar84
This is what I came to look for on the thread (moral lesson of his downfall)

1 Like

Politics / Re: New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir by 77star: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karemarealty288:
The most priceless gift unto humanity is freedom......
And good health.

Being HEALTHY is highly underated

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

The bible. Try to understand am, it's the most philosophical book you will ever read. I quote biblical passages a lot.
Alright, thanks.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina by 77star: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Zetty177x:

Mondays not Monday's... illiterate

I nor know why Dem never ban u comot from Nairaland kpatakpata. If I see ur post, I go de vex. I will stop coming to NL because of u
no don't do that please, let's join hands together ✋ ✋ ✋ and send him packing.

It will surprise you that the moderators no dey answer him again whenever he reports pple. They've all known him to be a miscreant and a useless person!
Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

I'm human, just a very unconventional one. Me wey teacher de fear. Because I de correct them for class.

grin
Please recommend a good book of wisdom and personal development for me!
Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
pansophist:

You sabi better thing. Make God no make me disappoint you sha grin
You can never say or do wrong in my sight, for the wisdom you share with us here was given to you by God.

Respect to you PANSOPHIST

The first time I tapped from your wealth of experience and immense wisdom, I intentionally smashed my phone in excitement.

I was like the person that shared with us this kind of knowledge is not human.

The person is wisdom himself, since then I always look forward to your posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 77star: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
DavidEsq:

Look carefully at that guy, from "I'm a port Harcourt boy" down to many hits. Watch his associations, see how less of an adult he behaves, see how he dumps shows, pushed out his wife. I know a man who was also cursed like him due to a tragic event. That guy is damned.
Wow
Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 77star: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
DavidEsq:
An accursed person who situation is worsened by his terrible manners
Ha,
Did u av issue with him?
Why calling him accursed?
Politics / Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by 77star: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
shamelessmanna:
Don’t worry your eye go clear soon
You mean dem aunty manna no get shame?
Family / Re: Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? by 77star: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Hehehe grin
Madam,
Why isn't your family original account functional at the moment?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Romance / Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You are a blessing to nairaland. Even if person wan craze your posts is enough to make someone normal again.
I always look forward to some of pansophist posts wink while reading on nairaland, not some gugurubbqgrills, angry Dem aunty manna, yeye man.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: You Can Now Use Regular Emojis On Nairaland by 77star: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Where is dem
🐒🦍 Monkey bbq grills?
Politics / Re: BREAKING: You Can Now Use Regular Emojis On Nairaland by 77star: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Nairaland 👮 Woman
Politics / Re: Drama As Nigerians Hustle For Bread During Election Campaign In Ilorin (video) by 77star: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

cheesy
For this nairaland, na we go send vulturegriller packing

Since he said he wants to be heartless and senseless

One of the most hated monikers on nairaland, he come add stupidity to his personality.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by 77star: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^^; great advice coming from a guy crying over rejection..I should go bakkto nusarry school..really?
. Bro I feel like slapping yor face tru the Internet, 4real. U no wot, the nest time a female reject u, juss do wot all Chinese people do...jump from a bridge..eeeeeediot boy!!(no oofencsse) angry
Daddy p*nis, you no dey vex like this na!

I've never seen you get upset like this,

Oya abeg no vex, jackdaAlienz na ur boy .
Politics / Re: Drama As Nigerians Hustle For Bread During Election Campaign In Ilorin (video) by 77star: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

Even is there live.
Nlpolicewoman and eriggs sef dey fight for bread there, na ilovedemmanna come separate them with broom. wink

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Drama As Nigerians Hustle For Bread During Election Campaign In Ilorin (video) by 77star: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Dem MANNA
Dem aunty manna wan grill bread chop for them urchins cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder by 77star: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2023
dedonfranco:
You go to school.....ASUU

You go to farm....Herdsmen

You go to church....Gunmen

You travel by road.....Kidnappers

You travel by train....Bandit

You look for a job....No job

You are hungry....Food is expensive
You go to bank....no money

You go to filling station....no fuel

You go to market to buy stuff....no change

You are on the road in a bus...
traffic hold up

You pay for electricity.....no light

You purchase a commodity you in one minute, only to go back there in another minute..... increment in price

Which way naija?
Health / Re: Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) by 77star: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....I no trust u, e be like say u dey chop dog
cheesy the guy didn't even waste time to ask for location.

His so confident.
Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
wumi2017:

Funny enough I wish to know him or her grin grin
Same here.

I related with him normally on one thread like that and he responded well.

I see him as someone who just come to nairaland to catch fun.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2023
wumi2017:

DaddyCK na clown I swear to God grin grin don't even know who d person is
He's a very old nairaland member, I've been noticing him on nairaland since 2010 or something around 2011.

He first registered as mr.cock and always spewed gibberish then.

Registered Female member who didn't know him would start attacking him

But those who know him would just ignore him

But all in all, he has indicated interest in you.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? by 77star: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy grin
For you to know him
It means that u sef don tey for nairaland be day o
Politics / Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
wumi2017:
grin grin
grin na DaddyCK now
Yes, I just fully spelt the name cheesy
Shey en toju baba Sha?

Bcoz all the time daddyck no dey ever let us rest, any Small thing, na ur name he dey always shout up and down.

To the extent that he no believe say anybody fine pass u.

Hope it's not what I'm thinking Sha? sad

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? by 77star: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Karlifate:

You forgot 190 (the clown) cheesy
I liked the guy mehn
It was all fun
Fashion / Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by 77star: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, how come I became the FTC today, almost disappointed in myself for laziness 'til I realize it's 'cos I do not go to work today.

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and steady shagging - straight 3 weeks to one month, our phones switched off the whole time. Then life resumes, we go our ways long enough till another round beckons.

Refreshed and reinvigorated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.