Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78764 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gamesmart: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2023
This must be Jovialjune1's full blood sister.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Teeklef(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
All I see is sarcasm at the highest peak.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Disgusting 🤮
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Skepticus: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Lumig:

Men don turn mugus, carrying overused ashawo or 100th hand product as a "new" wife cheesy

Some men would even be delighted hearing people call their fiancee/wives "our wife". Only if the fools know what it means: Community Puusssy with 30+ dick mileage 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by R0LL0N(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol those men be like “lizzy gbe kini yi wa(bring that thing) emi lo kan (na my turn) the way Femi go laugh sef na correct table shaking.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by almayda: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Sarcasm.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by adedayoa2(f): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.
Exactly, sarcasm and people are not seeing it as sarcasm.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chucks13: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2023
DaveHarry:

No apologies; I only speak nothing but the truth

And that is truth to you ba? Ok na
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by mozona(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2023
I think she is lying about all that but if it is true she trying to blow her own cover off before anybody did.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by RonuRonu: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Yoruba women and anything in trouser👖 are like Bread 🍞 and butter 🧈 shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Puss360(f): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Wilson300:

You wey Dey open your leg for money and fame
Wetin you don achieve?

Lol, my dear, my life journey differs from yours...
So face your front...

Happy weekend
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by alowolowolayemo: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Making mockery or not. This clearly shows that she has no iota of regard for her spouse. She 's so confident because she is the 'husband' in her current relationship. The Mr Jigolo in her house should be burying his head in shame by now.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by saysoo: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0gEthXQ0Q

Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Femi Adebayo, others, have all slept with me – Lizzy Anjorin

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video
anybody wey climb must come down now ? Since you have been sleeping,you never wake up? Toy.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Carot: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2023
GodSaklek:
Bombshell!!!

i really like anjorin,am very sure that she would have slept with late Alaafin oyo on multiple occation. Lol.
to say the truth,i like her alot,even this news will make me to like her more and have more respect for her
she no lie. I've fúcked her before
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by greggng: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this

I.like women that are bold...if a man can do it a woman can do better .
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Gandrova: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2023
When sex becomes recipe for stardom, what do you expect ?

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by DrAda(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2023
omooba969:

WRONG MOVE!

The smart way is to be quiet.

Really? Let's watch and find out
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by ConfidentialDoc: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2023
GodSaklek:
Bombshell!!!

i really like anjorin,am very sure that she would have slept with late Alaafin oyo on multiple occation. Lol.
to say the truth,i like her alot,even this news will make me to like her more and have more respect for her

I was about to say this... cheesy
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by tamdun: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Lere Paimo báwo,haaaaaa baba eda onile ọlá,ẹyin na....
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Carot: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Goodlady and obembet, who and who have you slept with? Come out and shame the devil
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Goodlady(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Carot:
Goodlady and obembet, who and who have you slept with? Come out and shame the devil
Minus my name, add ur mom

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by mrblessed(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
There's nothing strange; it's what most female actress do to get to limelight.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Wilson300: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Puss360:

Lol, my dear, my life journey differs from yours...
So face your front...

Happy weekend

Day play
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Carot: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2023
APC2:
Sleeping with Lere Paimo is the worst of them all. I cannot even have s3x with any woman Lere Paimo has had.
Too bad
is he not a man

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by histemple: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this

What is wrong in saying so?

Have you not slept with more men?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by pikechukwu6(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Emi lo kan... grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Kuramushe(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Kini big deal? Yuck!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by seguno2: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided

Will all her male fuckmates be in hell with her
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by sofiscatedmoron: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
She is afonnnnnnnjaaa
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Makinaki: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Shior. Community bike wey every actor don ride
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by yomi531(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.
U echoed my mind. She was just joking abeg. She even mentioned Lere Paimo. Person wey fit born her papa Oo. lere Paimo should be in his 80s now. Not possible joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.