Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78683 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by just2endowed: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2023
success1smyn:
I watched the video. She said those things unapologetically which is what I like, cos I have hypocrisy.
But sleeping with all those people don't make sense

these guys are producers and directors....hope u understood why

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by DomPerignon: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Ashawoe
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Olosho full time, actress part time!
Tomorrow they will still come online and claim independent woman. Woman with her money.

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by vannessa7(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
DaveHarry:
all southwest women have no dignity and pride attached to them anymore; I know before now.

That's why all the brothels across Nigeria is filled with igbo girls and south East originated prostitution in Nigeria. Everyone knows that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by bhella10: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.
Sarcasm?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by ObaDeeeee(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.

You get it
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by AmadeGTG: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2023
JDJDjD:

Are u sure?

It worked for me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by BigYash: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Lies
Can’t be lies ... Some do more than that to get to stardom.. Toto dey make way for ladies Wella for this country o.. Who no go no know o...

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by drimzsmoke(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2023
libertyfather:
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided

Na where person dey work person dey chop!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Karlifate: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2023
Skepticus:
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife, under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage

LMAO!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2023
What an achievement.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by CSTRR: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Dem use agbero mentality swear for dis people?

No wonder they all followed tinubu.
Classless.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chummynoni(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2023
One thing is obvious here. She is only bitter because these people are happily married. She wouldn’t have split this shit if she was married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this
Play the video nah grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by advanceDNA: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did she really say this

its a pre-damage control....Gistlover got a hold of her sexcapades and wanted to cancel her christmas lilw she normally does to people on instagram..

.so she decised to expose herself first so it wont really be a a big deal when gist lover is saying it.....

that doesnt change the fact that she's a prostitúte though....though she added a lot of sarcasm to it to make gistlover's news less sensational.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by CSTRR: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Lies
Dey play.

Many Women have risen to the greatest heights through fucckking their way through.

This lizzy is still a learner. Na yorubawood fame she use her toto get.

Her mates dey use toto collect company from CEO hand.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by NAC1666: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0gEthXQ0Q

Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Femi Adebayo, others, have all slept with me – Lizzy Anjorin

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video
And am yet to also sleep with...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Lies

Trust me she didn't lie about that. It is not a rape allegation. When a lady mention strings of names. Ahead is not lying

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by happney65: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

I watched her Live. I think she was being sarcastic.

But who knows? grin. Her damm moisty pussy not mine.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Spidermon: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Light skinned Abeokuta babe. They all fit the same stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Lumig: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Skepticus:
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife, under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage
Men don turn mugus, carrying overused ashawo or 100th hand product as a "new" wife cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by advanceDNA: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Chummynoni:
One thing is obvious here. She is only bitter because these people are happily married. She wouldn’t have split this shit if she was married.

She's married oooo...and even has son...

What she's doin is just pre-exposure damage control....Gistlover got a hold of her runs gist and how she acquired properties with pvssy..so she let it out before gistlover makes a news of it...though she added a lot of sarcasm to it to make gistlover's news less sensational

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by sharpwriter(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Wetin dey do all of you? So Lere Paimo no be man or no be human being ni? Na man dey chyke woman, it only falls on I gree or I no gree. Even with his tribal marks, Lere Paimo was an handsome man in his days full of extreme charisma and talent. So how woman no fit gree for am even as an oldie angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Mosba: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Lere Paimo is old enough to born both Odunlade and Adebayo but as fate would have it, they all jammed at the hip of a merry go round madakaka yeyyy! It safe to say all those men are carriers of the same venereal infection.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by ugotaya: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2023
When you talk too much to defend yourself, you'll eventually get a bad name. why don't you explain small and leave the rest for God? well, when you dey put juju for mouth dey swear on live streaming that on it own is a curse. repent now and save your generation unborn untold problems.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by IamAsiri: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:
She actually intentionally made a sarcastic response

One that is definitely partly true. It's a way of muddling a case grin.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Wilson300: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Ognodesign:
No shame again in this world

Imagine the nonsense

Hmmm account created today 🤔🤔
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chummynoni(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

She's married oooo...and even has son...

What she's doin is just pre-exposure damage control....Gistlover got a hold of her runs gist and how she acquired properties with pvssy..so she let it out before gistlover makes a news of it...though she added a lot of sarcasm to it to make gistlover's news less sensational
lol. I got it now, more like reverse psychology in form of sarcasm 😊
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Wilson300: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Very boring...

Cheerful giver

Wetin concern you? Na your sister?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by DaveHarry(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh my God!!! Is this all you can say? Na wah oo.
No apologies; I only speak nothing but the truth
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Easylife1234: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm 🤔
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Wilson300: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Puss360:
And so? Are you the first person to open leg for money or favour?? So why broadcasting it?

Honestly age and fame doesn't really equate maturity...

You wey Dey open your leg for money and fame
Wetin you don achieve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.