Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me (6192 Views)

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by sonofanarchy(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2023
mmadu5:

you are an idiot . thunder fire you and your generation. did i tell him to bet his money away? is he my problem? foolish bastard. you have been seeing my comment as if i owe you something. the two of you should go fucck your selves we have so many pressing issues to talk about. this is 0 so eat a dick
obviously you are a kid and still feed from your parent. If only you kids hiding behind your phone can post a picture and your address. You will get the discipline of your life. You guys think you can insult anyone or Cyber bully people. If I put funds for you,I go track your IP find you. Believe me to my ancestors you will beg.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2023
mmadu5:

you are an idiot . thunder fire you and your generation. did i tell him to bet his money away? is he my problem? foolish bastard. you have been seeing my comment as if i owe you something. the two of you should go fucck your selves we have so many pressing issues to talk about. this is 0 so eat a dick

Na old nairaland member you dey follow trade word,person wey don be member since 2013 is obviously not a kid and he is even an Army....Walahi...I pity you o, I swear I pity you

Sonofanarchy,pls I apologize on his behalf sir....pls don't be offended
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ojietu: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2023
you go explain, explain tire, better go sought yourself out
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by shilenji(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2023
There have to be a deal breaker you, needed it. You should ne glad this happened, you went all in as a man, deal with the consequences as a man. It takes a lot of head correcting to be great 'manofgreatness'
ManOfGreatness:

I don't know what to do again.
I'm not myself anymore.

Greediness has finished me
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Anabosee(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Battlefield2:
Wait o
U used 69k to carry 21games and u think you go win abi?
The guy de ment, 21 ways to die on top 70k.
The highest number of games I play on top 1k nor de pass 5 matches and it must produce more than 3.00 odds but less than 4 odds...e still de die but I don win well well with am

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by GambaOsaka: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Battlefield2:

Na old nairaland member you dey follow trade word,person wey don be member since 2013 is obviously not a kid and he is even an Army....Walahi...I pity you o, I swear I pity you

Sonofanarchy,pls I apologize on his behalf sir....pls don't be offended

The guy don run 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
GambaOsaka:

The guy don run 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E no go run keh
Person wey dey craze
He dey follow Army trade word
I pity him life
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
obviously you are a kid and still feed from your parent. If only you kids hiding behind your phone can post a picture and your address. You will get the discipline of your life. You guys think you can insult anyone or Cyber bully people. If I put funds for you,I go track your IP find you. Believe me to my ancestors you will beg.

Keep mute sir . You're nobody .
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Since yesterday, una never still drop money into Op's account. Lol grin
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Bakrabas: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you don't drink, club, smoke, womanize, gamble, scam, party... You don't know what the Lord has done for you in all if you're the type with contentment.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Abs7(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=UnusualEmissary post=125063954]Oya make we contribute something for am.

From my part, I no get shingbain sha grin
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Abs7(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
I am doomed.
I just lost 69k to betting.
Some one told me that they don't normally draw in rugby game so I put the money into it.

The 3rd game out of the 21 games cut just now.

21 games grin
U get mind put 69k shocked Omo
Nai me I lost 700 for 7 games yesterday I de vex wink
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by VirtuousStarBoy: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bakrabas:
If you don't drink, club, smoke, womanize, gamble, scam, party... You don't know what the Lord has done for you in all if you're the type with contentment.
I thank God that I am not involved in all these vices you just mentioned 😎.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2023
VirtuousStarBoy:
I thank God that I am not involved in all these vices you just mentioned 😎.

You are not involved in them but has that made you more wealthy than people that do them.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ElliotP: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lol things are not looking great for a manofgreatness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Experience With Gays At The Club / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.