Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52263 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by SavageResponse(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
Take down your profile picture

How are you sure that is her pic?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Monday60655(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
If I may ask, how do you dress when you are alone with this your husband brother? What is your discussion with him like? Do you set a boundary between both of you? Something must lead to his action. But if your answers to the questions above are decent, then look for a close friend of his and disclose it to him and ask him to warn he otherwise you will report him to your husband.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by akpota(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Exmilitant:
Politely tell him you know what he wants, and that he should remove his mind far from the idea because it is not gonna happen.

I don't blame him though, we are in the era of sexuademic most people don't care who they fu.c.k as long as the conji spirit is satiated.

And you might be a hotty to boot. wink
Take this advice ma.
It would work.

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by slam7000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

I believe that you are a man pretending to be a woman. If you are tired of being a man, you can come out of the closet.

You like creating multiple accounts with different stories.
The photo on your profile isn’t you. That’s a woman from East Africa.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Alexiiydon: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.
your dressing fit de seduce him because if that’s really you on your profile then he no get eyes
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Wainey: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

set a hidden camera in the house and wait when he touches you again, give him thorough warning and when your husband comes back, tell your husband that you don't like the advance his brother makes and you will not like to have him in ur house again. if that idiot denies it, just show ur husband the evidence, cos he may deny it and ur husband will believe him.
Shikenna
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by greypencils: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Scold him and ask him to stop following you around and touching you. Record a video while scolding him without him knowing and send it to his brother. You take care of yourself first. You are not responsible if love is lost between brothers. Your responsibility is first to yourself, then to your marriage. The younger brother can go to hell for all you care since HE IS NOT ACTING RESPONSIBLY.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sorepco(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
1st off report to their parents or if possible to a sibling of theirs!

Notethat the day you inform your husband you have drawn a battle line between you and the family....

However if he continues you can tell your husband in a not too serious way.......that BIL of yours is mad...

Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Sensiblerealist: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
The lady looks like Ugandan or Kenyan sha. And it is dumb to be asking this kind of question unless she has hidden desires to sleep with him too.
Set a camera with your phone while cooking for evidence.
Report to any trusted person in the family. Shikena

N.B make she remove her picture unless she's not a Nigerian cuz the exposure would be something she can't handle. Make Nairalaand men wey fitknow her Noor go want substitute for the brother in-law

illicit:
Warn him severely, on record.

Let him understand that you will report him to relatives or their parents if he won't stop.

Then if he didnt heed, report him to relatives or parents if they have one.

If he didn't stop, tell your husband.

Don't waste much time before he enter u o cos as u are planning, he is also planning

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Akpacha(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
When u give a sincere federal warning, he wouldn't try that again, but u made it look like u are enjoying it, and that's y he wouldn't stop, if care is not taking u would fall for that guy and u will blame the devil.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by OChimex: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

What an animal he is. Report him right away.
Imagine after what your husband has done for the idiot, that’s how he wants to pay him back. From what you said.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Is Here
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Successonpoint: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmmm, this is thought provoking I must say. To start with:
1. Are you sure it's not a setup?
2. Are you sure nothing is wrong with him?
3. Sit him down and make sure you record your conversation with him while giving him warning.
4. Start by asking him if he knows you are married to his brother.
5. Ask him why he would love to mess around with his brother's wife.
6. Let him know you are not that kind of woman who sleeps around with different men not to talk of sleeping with your husband's brother.
7. Don't let him suspect that your discussion with him is recorded.
8. Lastly, give him serious warning, and let him know if he continues, he will be reported to your husband.
Note: It may be a setup, and if not, make sure you never fall for him and have proof to back your accusations against him.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by gifted65: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tell your husband, even if some men will not believe it because at the end of the day, you can be implicated.

Getting 5- 18 clients daily using Autopilot is a new sales method you can adapt into your growth strategy for your business and scale beyond your imaginations

Download Digital Clients Elite

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by eenai(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Try to get evidences of ecorded videos and keep to defend yourself, because if he doesn't succeed, the next thing is that he will be the first to run to your husband to try to run you down, that you have been seducing him and he has been resisting you but he cannot bear it any more that is why has come to tell him. Your husband will believe his brother and will be at the receiving end. We don see plenty.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by jice(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Make a video of his advances, show to him that you have evidence through WhatsApp or mail, screenshot your evidence and keep it far from your husband and watch how he will flee from you if he is not possessed
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by OChimex: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

So now again you people again blame the victim. So she should dress in suit in her own home? Really?
Very soon una go begin excuse armed robbers, blaming the victims of buying expensive things and showing off.
I wonder

Really?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by TrustNone: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
legacystore:

And you believe that that's her picture

Don't be surprised this is a male with female account catching cruise grin
grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by sanya4good(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is see finish, no respect at all.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by TrustNone: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Newton2024:
Does that picture looks like a Nigerian to you? That's a Rwandan lady. They are usually tall, dark and pretty.
exactly
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Alzirida(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
All the 5topics u posted so far are in romance section...all contradict themselves
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by PNomsule: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stawner16:
because that's not even her... hence its safe to say this whole thing is some made up bumkum

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by TrustNone: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
legacystore:

And you believe that that's her picture

Don't be surprised this is a male with female account catching cruise grin
PNomsule:
because that's not even her... hence its safe to say this whole thing is some made up bumkum
ezebunafo:
don't mind her na super story this is also one of her super story https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother
Sherlock Holmes I hail grin
HAHAHA boyfriend on June 21st and August she has a husband already grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ultimateprof: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Aurelius1:
Fake story. The OP who claims to be married created a thread last month seeking advice wether to allow her boyfriend or her mum come live with her. This is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7773338/should-let-live-me-mother

You are a legend, your face show your shoe shine!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by denko(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ask him if his brother do that to his wife he will be happy. i am afraid that guy can kill you if you are alone with him whenever you refuses his REAL advances.
Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Trustmea: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.
The rate ppl improvise fake story here is mind boggling, it was boyfriend last month and today it's brother in-law

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by denko(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tell your husband you are not comfortable staying alone with his brother.
Nataliace:

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by eldoradoxx: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you mean what you are saying, gather your evidence, both video and audio recording and present it to your husband. Anything outside concrete proof, will backfire with accusation by your in-laws as attempting to spoil the relationship between your husband and his brother. So your evidence must be watertight, i mean it must be Exhibit A.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
See as nairaland content creator don make you believe her his imaginary story.
Op is one mofo with hairy balls. grin

Same person that created a thread on whether to accept her his boyfriend or mother to live with her him

Stawner16:

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Dancebreaker: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

The story sounds very fake but let me humour you and pretend it true. grin cheesy

So you want him to rape you first before you report him?

What if he spices your food one weekend (when you will not be missed at work next day) with a date-molestation drug and repeatedly have his way the whole weekend? You will feel too dirty and guilty for not reporting early to say "pim" to anyone. Your BIL can perfect his story to make you look as the seductress.

Your hubby can divorce you but can never get rid of a blood relative.

Your BIL can even murder you if really high on konji and you resist one night. People kill for less.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Moniya4Real(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tell him you will slap him whenever he tries whatever you warned him against . If he calls your bluff by doing it again. Make true of your threat by landing a hot slap on his face. Try to tell your husband to equities house with a CCTV camera if he continues
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by UIUX: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away
What nonsense!!! Is the problem how a married woman decides to dress in her own house or the disrespectful idiot called brother. You are probably guilty of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.