Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79434 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Lexusgs430:

What is wrong with mouka on the floor....... 😁

I got married with mouka on the floor......... 😜😁
You married as a boy bdat
Is the marriage still intact?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2023
IamGreen1:

With the setting is just a humble and rich in disguise kinda of person. The occupant is already building his own house.

Shey cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Chithauri(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Leggodeals:
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

give me boobs and ass don't need yer face

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by caracas: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.
See how this one is foolishly insulting her gender..

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by jesmond3945: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.
Even their own papa house no reach this one wey him marry dia mother.
Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pansophist(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am happily married. I live in what Nigerians classify as a mansion. I own cars, I am an employer of labor with so many well paid staffs (full time, part time and remote).

I own a couple of properties and investments.

I have 2 lovely kids.

By God's grace, I am doing excellently well as a young man below 40yrs.

But guess what?

I sleep on the mat cheesy

My room have a bed but I prefer to sleep on the mat cos during my growing up and suffering years, I used to sleep on the mat and sometimes with wrapper spread on the floor, so I grew to love sleeping on mat than on bed.

I cannot sleep well if I sleep on a bed, reason if I travel and lodge in a hotel, I find it difficult to sleep cos no mat, so I usually spend most of such times browsing, watching comedy skits on facebook reels and reading threads on Nairaland, Twitter, quora, etc.

My point, be careful how you judge or rate people. If you see me on a normal day outside my domain, you might take me for your regular dude and may snub me if I try to woo you, but you may never know that you missed a mini Elon Musk that could turn your life around, reason being that I no longer see reason to dress expensive. But when you see me in my whip, that's when you will know that oh na better pikin be this lol.

So dear, not all men love putting their mattress on bed, I have met so many guys like me who have money but prefer to keep their mattress on the floor.

I met with the musician M.I two years ago in Accra. This dude is so down to earth and was on a Jean, tee shirt and face cap. If you don't know it's M.I, I swear most Accra girls will brush him off if he talks to them.

Women judge so much by appearance, and that's how many of them fork up. Imagine a girl ask me to hook her up with a guy, but she rejected him because he looks broke.

A church girl that I thought will have sense, but obviously church is just a mask. Asking how tall is he, what car he drives, and never a question about his character. I just knew right there say na gold digger be this one.

Dressing casually now is being broke. I'm exactly like you. Anytime I'm in Nigeria, I patronise local buka restaurant. I dislike those overpriced poshed places. Unless situation deserves.

And that's the best way to keep oneself off these leeches that sees materialism as only the qualifier of what a good man is. When one is filled with essence, trying to impress people won't be a feature of their behaviour.

Greetings comrade.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Absolute Truth.

At least A Mini Flat.

One Sitting Room, One Bedroom, One Kicthen, One Toilet, One Bathroom.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
That is a 5star self-contain. So, I want to believe this is a joke. Many girls would do TikTok videos in that apartment. This has to be a joke. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by PepeXKermit: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂

Ask her to sbow us her own apartment.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by karmaolu1(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Ashawo, halot the talk..
Where your own wey you build?
Olosho
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by treatise: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
What of those already married and mattress is now on the floor?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2023
[b][/b]
caracas:

See how this one is foolishly insulting her gender..

If you're intelligent you would understand the pun intended in that statement I made but it's a pity you're not and I cant help you.

Those wey know, know.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by hakym619(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
If it's on the floor abeg abort mission.

cool

Why do you love to frustrate Males and obidients ? Do you derive joy in doing so ?
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by stickle(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
Too much movie.

My room was not as decent as this when a woman agreed to marry me. We later moved to two bedroom apartment.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by molas02: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
In as much there is kitchen and bathroom in this apartment.... Good to go
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
hakym619:

cool

Why do you love to frustrate Males and obidients ? Do you derive joy in doing so ?
You don't just like truth, that's it.

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Yankee101: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
And from my point of view this guy clearly has more money than the average married Naija man

You need a woman with vision to see it

Men don’t do too big a place if they’re single. Infact a billionaire can live here. Elon musk stayed in a place smaller than this when he sold his houses. Use sense, you’re moving by sight

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Don't let talk about myself.

I know more than one people(four are still living in their parents houses) their rooms are like this and they have houses around town.
They drive cool cars, the houses they have is not your regular management houses o.

So, any lady that thinks a man is empty because he stays in room like this is the real empty vessel.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by bigcasava1(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Liability still get mouth to select husband

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nnemuka(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Seems like 80% of nairaland guys live in a single room cos I don't understand the dragging ladies are getting on the thread.
No wonder majority of you are bitter grin grin
An angry man is a nairaland broke dude grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Trustedpronet: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2023
I owned a 3bedroom flat well equipped in jos. And I relocated to Abuja. My wife is from a middle class home, the father is a retired military general, mother director in civil service till date. Gues what! She met me in a single room with my foam on the carpet. So what is the big deal. Stop polluting ladies minds

5 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by ruffDiamond: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Who wants to take care woman? especially , mostly self entitled , jobless Olosho ? which mumu be dat angry nonsense and taking care of woman ..one dirty down low life bit*ch go dey one corner thinking a nigga like me be hussling for money to impress her and take care of her stupid lazy a$$?who does that?only a fOol born of fool!

3 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You don't just like truth, that's it.

Honestly, you are a nui sance every ambition man should avoid in life.

Your reasoning on this issue is irri tating and stin king.
You have to work on it to avoid missing blessings in form of humans that are bound to come your way.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by fourboys: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
not mattress.. na rug be that and it's very very expensive
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by bigcee(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Truth 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by potland: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.
Even their own papa house no reach this one wey him marry dia mother.
Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool
did you fùck her
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by caracas: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
[b][/b]

If you're intelligent you would understand the pun intended in that statement I made but it's a pity you're not and I cant help you.

Those wey know, know.
Pun, sarcasm…. This is what you ppl always claim after been caught in your stewpidity…..
Next time think before you type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2023
caracas:

Pun, sarcasm…. This is what you ppl always claim after been caught in your stewpidity…..
Next time think before you type

Hehehe.. e hook am tongue
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BabaIbo: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Nnemuka:
Seems like 80% of nairaland guys live in a single room cos I don't understand the dragging ladies are getting on the thread.
No wonder majority of you are bitter grin grin
An angry man is a nairaland broke dude grin

Many of them are richer than your fa ther lil girl.

Stop money-shaming people because you dokt agree with their views/opinions.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by dapadawee: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂
This one can marry well well.
We grew up in a house that is not as nice as this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by AlphaHakimi: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing wrong with that apartment whatsoever. I will give you reasons.

An apartment like this in Lekki or VI will cost around 1.5m

The same 1.5M can get you a well furnished 3 bedroom flat in Ajah, or the Mainland.

Now, that same 1.5M can pay your rent for 5years in more than 25 states in Nigeria.

Also, most people living abroad rent places like this and they pay so much money.

Kings, never be discouraged or feel bad when women try to broke shame you. Why will you feel bad when someone is broke shaming you for the same thing they are incapable of providing for themselves?

After Social media/Nairaland forum, we all go back to face our realities.

Shalom.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.